Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
qq123429 Offline

24.09.2019 07:44
those Antworten

Fort Worth, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Johnson scored his record fourth Sprint Cup Series win at Texas, including his third straight in the fall race here, after he grabbed the lead from Gordon following the first of two green-white-checkered finish attempts and then held off Keselowski and Kevin Harvick in the second two-lap overtime finish. Gordon had taken the lead from Johnson in the closing laps. After choosing to restart in the outside lane for the first green-white-checkered finish, Gordon collided with Keselowski and suffered a flat tire, which caused him to spin out and hit the wall. That allowed Johnson to take the lead for good. Johnson, who led 191 of 341 laps, scored his fourth victory of the season but his first since June at Michigan, snapping an 18-race winless streak. It was also his 70th career win in the series. Johnson claimed his sixth Sprint Cup championship in 2013, but the Hendrick Motorsports driver was eliminated from this years Chase for the Sprint Cup championship after the second round (Contender Round). We should be a Chase driver, Johnson said. We just had a slow start to the Chase. Last week, we were testing at Homestead, and that really got our car under me like I look for and what I need. We brought all those things here and qualified third and won the race. We are back on track. Unfortunately, we didnt find this stuff a month or two ago, but that is the way racing goes. Harvick grabbed second from Keselowski on the final lap but crossed the finish line 0.5 seconds behind Johnson. Keselowski finished third, followed by Kyle Busch and Jamie McMurray. Busch was attempting to win all three NASCAR national touring series races at Texas this weekend after taking Fridays Camping World Truck Series event and Saturdays Nationwide Series race. Gordon, who ended up finishing one lap down in 29th, approached Keselowski on pit road, as the two exchanged heated words. Then a wild skirmish between both drivers and their pit crews ensued. Punches were thrown during their altercation, and both Gordon and Keselowski appeared to have blood on their faces following the incident. There was a hole, and I went for it, Keselowski said of his contact with Gordon after the second-to-last restart. It closed up, and we bounced off each other and kept going. It was just a battle for the win. Gordon didnt see it that way, as he was irate at Keselowski. We went down into turn 1, and I just wanted to get on the outside of the 48 (Johnson), and out of nowhere, I just got slammed by the 2 (Keselowski), and it cut my left-rear tire, Gordon said. Hes just a dip (expletive). The way he races, I dont know how hes ever won a championship. Im just sick and tired. Thats why everyone is fighting him and running him down. Three weeks ago at Charlotte, Keselowski was involved in a post-race altercation with Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth. Following the last restart with two laps there, Keselowski and Hamlin tangled multiple times while battling for position. Keselowski then retaliated against Hamlin by bumping him from behind and attempting to spin him out during the cool-down lap. Keselowski also ran into the back of Kenseth when both drivers were driving onto pit road after the race had concluded. Keselowski continued his antics on pit road by hitting the rear of Tony Stewarts car, but Stewart retaliated by putting it in reverse and slamming into the front of Keselowskis vehicle. Then the scuffles began in the garage area. Three days after the Chase race at Charlotte, NASCAR fined Keselowski $50,000 and placed him on probation for four races for his actions. Ive been through a lot of rivalries, and Ive got a little blood on me right now, Keselowski said. Ive been roughed up and put in the grandstands and wrecked and done all of that stuff, but Im still here fighting. Im not going to change the way I race. I race with 100 percent intensity and go for the win, and thats what our fans deserve in NASCAR. Sundays race at Texas was the second event in the Eliminator Round of the Chase. The elimination race in this round is next Sunday at Phoenix. After Phoenix, the Chase field will feature just four drivers battling for the championship in the Nov. 16 season-finale at Homestead. The highest finisher of the four there will win the title. Gordon came to Texas with the points lead but dropped to fourth in the Chase standings, only one point ahead of fifth-place Kenseth, who finished 25th. Its emotion that is a part of this Chase and this format as well as towards people that make dumb decisions, Gordon said. (Keselowski) has been making a lot of them lately. Joey Logano, who is Keselowskis teammate at Team Penske, and Hamlin are tied for the points lead heading to Phoenix. Logano finished 12th and Hamlin 10th. Ryan Newman is two points behind following his 15th-place run. Carl Edwards finished ninth, placing him sixth in points (-13). Keselowski holds the seventh spot (-17), followed by Harvick (-18). Wholesale Authentic Jerseys .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Wholesale Jerseys China .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/. In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. NFL Jerseys 2020 . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Authentic Jerseys 2020 . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar.Lance Armstrong claims former International Cycling Union president Hein Verbruggen instigated a coverup of his doping at the 1999 Tour de France. Armstrong told Britains Daily Mail newspaper in an interview published Monday that Verbruggen insisted "weve got to come up with something" to explain his positive tests for a banned corticosteroid. Cyclings governing body, the UCI, appeared to ignore its own anti-doping rules when it accepted Armstrongs backdated prescription for a cream to treat saddle sores. That allowed Armstrong to continue in the race and he went on to win the first of his seven Tours, helping revive the sport after doping scandals wrecked the 1998 Tour. "The real problem was, the sport was on life support," Armstrong was quoted telling the newspaper. "And Hein just said, This is a real problem for me, this is the knockout punch for our sport ... so weve got to come up with something. So we backdated the prescription." Though Armstrong has acknowledged the prescription excuse in a television interview with Oprah Winfrey, he had not previously linked Verbruggen or other UCI officials with a coverup. Verbruggen, who served as UCI president until 2005, did not respond to phone messages on Monday. The Dutch official, who is still listed by the UCI as its honorary president, has long denied any collusion with Armstrong despite widespread claims the American rider was protected. Verbruggen was granted honorary membership by the IOC in 2008 after 12 years service, and will complete his duties as chairman of the Olympic Broadcasting Service after the Sochi Winter Games in February. The IOC responded cautiously to Armstrongs allegations. "It is hard to give any credibility to the claims of a cyclist who appears to have misled the world for decades," the Olympic body said in a statement Monday.dddddddddddd. "That said, the UCI is currently working on plans to investigate the matter more thoroughly and we await proper considered outcomes from this investigation rather than on rumour and accusation." Armstrong spoke out while the UCI is in the process of creating an independent commission that will examine alleged official collusion, and he is expected to be the star witness. Armstrong, who is seeking a reduction in his lifetime ban, told the Daily Mail that he would reveal details of how the UCI operated. "I have no loyalty toward them," he said. "In the proper forum Ill tell everyone what they want to know. Im not going to lie to protect these guys. I hate them. They threw me under the bus." In October 2012, the UCI decided not to challenge a U.S. Anti-Doping Agency verdict to strip Armstrong of his Tour titles and ban him for life. Verbruggens successor, Pat McQuaid, said the disgraced rider deserved to be forgotten by the sport. The UCI has been led since September by British official Brian Cookson, who defeated McQuaid in a presidential election where the Armstrong case and cyclings doping past were central issues. In a statement Monday, the UCI said its commission would "invite individuals to provide evidence." "We would urge all those involved to come forward and help the Commission in its work in the best interests of the sport of cycling," the governing body said. "This investigation is essential to the well-being of cycling in fully understanding the doping culture of the past, the role of the UCI at that time and helping us all to move forward to a clean and healthy future." ' ' '

Both  »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz