Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

27.09.2019 05:22
t) and was scratched by then-head coach Dallas Eakins in early No Antworten

BAD KLEINKIRCHHEIM, Austria - A womens World Cup super-G on Sunday was delayed for 45 minutes and then called off after 11 starters because of strong winds, a day after the cancellation of a downhill on the same course. Cheap Shoes Black Friday .We always want to race but safety comes first, FIS womens race director Atle Skaardal said.Organizers initially postponed the start of Sundays race as course workers needed more time to harden the snow surface using salt and chemicals following a night of mild temperatures.After the first skiers completed their run, fierce winds started blowing over the course, prompting an interruption of the race as conditions got too dangerous for speed racing.When the weather failed to improve over the following 45 minutes, organizers decided to call off the race.By then, Daniela Merighetti had posted the fastest time, leading Italian teammate Nadia Fanchini by 0.15. Merighetti was the third starter and said her run was still unaffected by the wind.Julia Mancuso, who started eighth, said it was definitely windy when she came down but judged conditions not too dangerous at that time.Everyone has their own comfort zone, said the American, who trailed Merighetti by 0.64 in fourth. Its always tough when you have a windy race but it also something we understand doing an outdoor sport ... I felt I was in good conditions racing but the storm is definitely moving in.A downhill on the same course was cancelled Saturday after a storm destroyed parts of the finish area and the safety fencing along the course.Volunteers worked through the night to rebuild the infrastructure, and the storm still wasnt an issue in the hours leading up to the super-G.The 33 gates were set Saturday though organizers had to move several gates as the snow around them had become too weak.According to Skaardal, the course doesnt look bad but it didnt freeze overnight and under the top layer its soft.Several racers, including Lindsey Vonn and Lara Gut, had said they didnt want to race if the course conditions didnt improve.The course set is good, unfortunately the snow isnt good, Vonn said. Can it be dangerous? I think so. I think we should not race.And Gut added, If its like it is now, I dont want to race.Vonn referred to her crash at the 2013 world championships, when the American standout landed in a spot of soft snow and badly damaged her right knee.Its like Schladming here, and I lost two years because of that, Vonn said. I think its too dangerous. If it was a training today, I wouldnt be skiing at all.With a win Sunday, Vonn would have matched the all-time mark of 62 womens World Cup wins by Annemarie Moser-Proell, but the feat wasnt on her mind.No, the record can wait until after Cortina, she said, referring to a downhill and a super-G in Italy next weekend.The womens World Cup travels to Flachau, Austria, for a night race on Tuesday, the final slalom before next months world championships in Vail and Beaver Creek. China Shoes Black Friday . -- C.J. Cron hit an RBI single on the first pitch he saw in the major leagues, doubled his second time up and hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the sixth inning to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 5-3 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night. Buy Shoes Black Friday .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night.TORONTO – Since the electric days of his first training camp with the Maple Leafs in the fall of 2009, Nazem Kadri has been a lightning rod in the city of Toronto, a constant source of attention in times both good and bad. "I learned that the first year I came here, not to pay attention to many people outside the dressing room," the 23-year-old said on a noisy Friday afternoon. "All those blogs, newspapers and people saying what they want to say, they have their own opinion, but at the end of the day Im not hearing it." Kadri is trudging through the longest slump of what is, in reality, a brief NHL career. Though he remains on pace for a respectable 19 goals and 47 points, he has just one goal in the past 16 games and a quiet 14 points since the start of November – a stretch of 31 games. "I think its been decent," said Kadri of his season so far, which has him sitting fourth in team scoring with 27 points. "[But] I know I can bring a lot better. Obviously, everyone expects a lot more, which is a little flattering to say the least, because people believe in you and understand that you can give more to the team. No one expects more than I expect from myself." In midst of those struggles is bubbling trade speculation, which Toronto general manager Dave Nonis addressed in an interview with TSN Radio on Thursday. "Theres a lot of interest in Nazem Kadri," said Nonis. "Would we be willing to trade him? Yes, wed be willing to trade him. But theres a big difference between willing to and trying to." Kadri, for one, has no interest in a potential move. "Itd be terrible," Kadri said of a possible trade. "I dont see it happening and I dont want it to happen. This is my home, this is where I want to be and til otherwise Im going to give them everything I have." Though his career seems like its spanned ages in Toronto, Kadri is still just 23 and midway through only his second NHL season. The point is, hes young with plenty of opportunity and time for growth and development ahead. Patience is a virtue often lost, however, on youthful talent in this city. A first round selection of the organization in 2002, Alex Steen, for example, was dealt to St. Louis as a 24-year-old, gradually evolving into one of the games better two-way forwards with the Blues. Nonis has pledged an unwillingness to repeat such mistakes, firm in his stance that young talent only be moved if something was similar was gained in return. Unlike last season, when Kadri totaled a blistering 44 points in 48 games, thee London, Ontario native has suffered through an extended rough patch, facing more difficult competition in light of injuries – including a 12-game stretch as the teams no. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping. 1 centre – while regressing statistically with some of the luck that made his first full campaign in the NHL so alluring. And unlike October, when he totaled 13 points in 14 games, Kadri and the teams second power-play unit have been unproductive. In fact, he has just one power-play point in the past 19 games. "With him, its back to basics and I thought that he played better [recently], but hasnt had the offensive output," coach Randy Carlyle said of Kadri. "Its up to Nazzie to put his nose to the grindstone, to do the little things, get involved physically, move the puck, keep it simple, and make plays when hes inside the blueline – deep enough that we dont have to risk the turnover." "It just seems like pucks are hitting skates or goalies are just getting a piece of it and theyre hanging on the goal-lines, hitting posts – Ive had the whole nine yards over the past couple weeks," said Kadri, who last scored in New York on Dec. 23. "Hopefully, my lucks going to change because it can only get better from here." His line, which includes Joffrey Lupul and Mason Raymond, has been quiet and kept in in tow. Lupul has gone pointless in 12 of the past 18 games, while Raymond has a mere two goals in 21 outings. "[The] past few games weve been sniffing," said Kadri, confidence dinged but not broken. "I think every single game were up to four, five, six, sometimes seven scoring chances a game – A-plus scoring chances – so its only a matter of time before those pucks start finding the back of the net and we get that confidence and swagger back." It was only last season, albeit in the American League, that Kadri endured similar struggles with the Marlies. He scored just twice in the first 18 games (with the NHL locked out) and was scratched by then-head coach Dallas Eakins in early November. Outside noise was then, like it is presently, loud and sometimes lacking in the realities that come with the development of a young player. Kadri, who emerged from that spell with 10 points in four games, is well schooled to taking it all in stride. "Its not like Im going home, turning on the radio to listen to what everyone has to say because at the end of the day it doesnt really matter," he said. "Ive got to worry about myself and what I can contribute to the team." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz