Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

29.09.2019 04:25
then obviously the decision weve Antworten

The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Kadri On The Move? On Leafs Breakfast on TSN Radio 1050 on Thursday, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger said believes that Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri is available in trade discussions, but that the club is not eager to move him because of their weakness at the centre position. "I have been told bluntly by Dave Nonis that he needs a centre in return," Dreger said. "Who is going to give you a better centre for one they think might develop into a better centre? "This one is going to be crafty. I do think he gets moved this year, but its going to be a delicate one." Net Market On NHL Network on Wednesday, Dreger added that he didnt believe the Carolina Hurricanes are actively shopping goaltender Cam Ward - but they could be intrigued by the possibility and it could take a significant offer to convince the team to move him. He also said that Michal Neuvirth could be the odd man out with the Washington Capitals, but general manager George McPhee isnt calling around trying to move him. Status Quo On Erat? Chuck Gormley of Comcast SportsNet in Washington writes that Capitals winger Martin Erat has been scratched for a fourth straight game and his agent is still talking with McPhee about a deal, but nothing has changed in Erats desire to be traded. Ultra Boost Canada Restock . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable. Fake NMD Canada . Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/ultra-boos...canada.html.com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. NMD XR1 Triple Black Canada . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. NMD R1 Womens Canada . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Sabres re-signed centre Tyler Ennis on Thursday to a five-year contract worth about $23 million, addressing one of the final pieces of their off-season rebuilding plan. A person familiar with the agreement revealed the terms to The Associated Press. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the Sabres referred to the contract only as a multiyear deal. Ennis was a restricted free agent after the Sabres retained his rights by tendering him an offer last month. Buffalo has now re-signed four of its five restricted free agents, with the exception of forward Luke Adam. Ennis is a speedy, playmaking forward who led the Sabres with a career-best 21 goals and added 22 assists in 80 games last season. Last month, general manager Tim Murray spoke highly of Ennis and how he might help revive the team. Last season, the Sabres (21-51-10) finished last, set a franchisse record for losses and established a post-NHL-expansion-era low by scoring just 150 goals.dddddddddddd "I like his approach to the game. I like his compete level. I like his speed," Murray said. "Theres a lot of things I like about him, and if we can do a long-term deal with him, then obviously the decision weve made is wed go forward with him." Ennis was the second of Buffalos two 2008 first-round draft picks. He is a two-time 20-goal scorer and has 69 goals and 97 assists in 267 games over four-plus seasons with the Sabres. Murray has already been busy restocking the Sabres this summer. Buffalo made a splash in free agency by signing forwards Matt Moulson and Brian Gionta and defencemen Josh Gorges and Andrej Meszaros. Center Sam Reinhart, selected with the No. 2 pick in the draft last month, will also have a shot at making the team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz