Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

29.09.2019 05:34
ris.When youve been out for long youre really hungry when you ge Antworten

Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12. Fake NBA Jerseys Online .5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Fake NBA Jerseys 2019 .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale . A receiver doesnt make the catch on a passing play and instantly motions to the ref – and everybody else – for a pass interference flag. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy.Samir Nasri provided a timely reminder of his quality to help Manchester City to a 2-1 win over West Brom on his first Premier League start since September. Here, we take a look at the Frenchmans impressive return to action… Samir Nasri has been something of a forgotten man during his injury absence at City, but his performance against West Brom was as eye-catching as his bleached blond hairstyle.Five months after suffering a serious knee injury in October, the 28-year-old marked his return to Manuel Pellegrinis starting line-up with a winning goal that significantly boosted Citys top-four prospects after a dismal run of two wins from their previous seven Premier League games. His accomplished all-round performance was a timely reminder of what he is capable of. The big-money arrivals of Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling had thrown his future at the club into doubt even before his injury, but he played like a man with a point prove against West Brom - and Pep Guardiola will have liked what he saw. Samir Nasri speaks to Sky Sports about his return from injury against West Brom Nasri lined up on the left-hand side of an attacking City XI as Pellegrini rotated his side for Tuesdays Champions League showdown with Paris St Germain, and in the absence of De Bruyne and David Silva, he took on the role of creator-in-chief right from the start.He played the game as if he really, really enjoyed himself and he controlled it, said Sky Sports pundit Niall Quinn. From the first minute City really went to town on that left side. All day they were trying to find areas to get in behind the West Brom players. It was great to see that from Nasri.Opta tracking data showed 42.5 per cent of Citys attacks came down their left flank compared to 24.6 per cent through the centre and 32.9 per cent down the right, and it was Nasris excellent combination play with the overlapping Aleksandar Kolarov that brought the penalty for Sergio Agueros equalising goal. Sergio Aguero scored Manchester Citys equaliser from the penalty spot Kolarov wasntt the only City player to enjoy linking up with their No 8. Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys. Nasri completed 64 of his 67 passes over the course of the 90 minutes - more than anyone else on the pitch. The former Arsenal man constantly made himself available for his team-mates, and he also laid on three scoring chances as City sought to extend their lead.His composed passing in deep positions allowed City to launch counter-attacks, and he impressed without the ball as well as with it. He was brilliant, added Quinn. He worked off the ball, he won tackles and he set things up. When he had the ball he was their most creative player.Nasris work-rate was illustrated by the fact that only two City players covered more ground than his 10.61km, with one 60-yard burst putting him in position to coolly slide the winning goal through James Chesters legs midway through the second half. Nasri scored for City on his return to the starting line-up Nasri spotted the danger when De Bruyne won possession high up the pitch on the opposite flank, and as City worked the ball across the West Brom box, Nasri was exactly where he needed to be to finish it off. He reads things, and he felt something was going to come his way, said Quinn. Every season youll get five or six goals if you make that run, added Thierry Henry.Nasris energy and creativity made a considerable difference for City. There was something about Nasris performance today that was missing in the home games that have gone so wrong in the last month or six weeks, said Quinn. He brought an edge to it, he brought bite. Good challenging, good passing and creativity. He brought a smile to City fans faces today and he was excellent. He worked off the ball, he won tackles and he set things up. When he had the ball he was their most creative player. Niall Quinn on Samir Nasri Nasri certainly enjoyed the occasion. It was great to be back and to score that winning goal, especially after the result between Arsenal and West Ham, he told Sky Sports. I cannot explain how happy I am. I was a little bit dead at the end and that result is the best thing to do before [facing] Paris.When youve been out for long youre really hungry when you get back and you just want to prove to everyone that you have the quality for this squad, especially after all the new players that we had this year, he added. I wanted to give my contribution to my team.After months in the shadows, Nasri will now be hoping to finish the season strongly. And with Guardiola on his way to the Etihad Stadium, theres more than just league positions to play for. Also See: Nasri nets winner on return Nasri delighted with return Pellegrini: Vital win Nasri: We flow when were fit ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz