Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

29.09.2019 05:34
ut of nothing." Harvick, meanwhile, picked up his fourth win of Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Cheap Jerseys 2020 .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Three years of frustration had come to a head. "Just a little shoutout," Kaepernick said. To whom? "I think you know the answer," Kaepernick said with a grin. Kaepernick said he "will never forget" that he was selected in the second round of the 2011 NFL draft, 35 spots behind Newton, the Heisman Trophy winner and the top pick that season. On Sunday, he outplayed his quarterback counterpart, throwing one touchdown pass and running for another score as the San Francisco 49ers defeated the Carolina Panthers 23-10 to advance to the NFC title game for the third straight season. Kaepernick completed 15 of 28 passes for 196 yards in the divisional playoff win, avenging his worst statistical performance of the season two months ago against the Panthers. "Thats not the first, nor will it be the last time somebody does that," Newton said of Kaepernicks copycat display before leaving the postgame podium. Anquan Boldin had eight catches for 136 yards and Frank Gore ran for 84 yards on 17 carries for the 49ers (14-4), who will visit Seattle next Sunday looking for a return trip to the Super Bowl. "I think were the two teams that everybody was looking at from the beginning," Kaepernick said. "Its going to be a knockdown, drag-out game." The 49ers will have their hands full. San Francisco (14-4) split two games with the Seahawks this season, but lost 29-3 at CenturyLink Field in September. The 49ers were missing receiver Michael Crabtree in that lopsided loss. Crabtree only had three catches for 26 yards against Carolina, but Boldin said he drew plenty of double teams that allowed him to get open. "Thats the great thing about our team -- we have weapons all around," Boldin said. "You try to take one guy out and you still have two or three guys left who can make big plays." The 49ers held Newton in check, intercepting him twice and sacking him five times while stopping the Panthers (12-5) twice on the 1-yard line in the first half. Newton finished with 267 yards passing and had 54 yards on 10 carries, but the Panthers only found the end zone once -- on a 31-yard TD strike to Steve Smith. It was a rough playoff debut for Newton. Linebacker Ahmad Brooks stopped Newton on a fourth-down sneak early in the second. Later, Brooks vaulted over the line and past Newton -- he was called for offsides, but the 49ers showed the Panthers it wouldnt be easy. "Terrible ending to a great season," Newton said. Almost fittingly, he misfired into the end zone on the final play of the game. Kaepernick was held to 91 yards passing, 16 yards rushing and sacked six times in the first meeting with Carolina, a 10-9 loss at Candlestick Park. But he played efficient football Sunday. "We had to get settled down," Kaepernick said. "We came out, they did some unorthodox things against us. We settled down, we got into our rhythm, we started making plays." San Francisco led 13-10 at the half when Kaepernick scored midway through in the third quarter on a 4-yard touchdown run off a read option. The Panthers couldnt answer, failing to score in the second half. The 49ers took a 13-10 lead into the locker room after Vernon Davis caught a 1-yard touchdown pass in the back of the end zone from Kaepernick with 5 seconds left in the first half. Davis was initially ruled out of the end zone on a play where 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh raced on to the field, drawing a 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. Harbaugh said he wasnt disputing the catch, but rather that the play clock continued to run after the play. All turned out fine for the 49ers though, as officials overturned the call ruling Davis dragged his left foot and scored. Television replays showed the 49ers had 12 men in the huddle with backup tight end Vance McDonald racing to the sidelines before the ball was snapped. Referee Carl Cheffers defended the call telling a pool reporter the ball hadnt been spotted -- although Fox television replays seem to indicate otherwise. Carolina spotted San Francisco a 6-0 lead with two defensive penalties -- an unnecessary roughness on safety Mike Mitchell and a headbutt on cornerback Captain Munnerlyn -- leading to field goals. NOTES: Its the second time since 2008 the Panthers lost at home in the divisional playoffs after winning the NFC South and claiming a first-round bye with the No. 2 seed. ... 49ers FB Will Tukuafu left with a leg injury in the first half and didnt return. Cheap NFL Jerseys 2020 . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France.AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Matt Kenseth had one of those rare seasons in which everything seemed to go right every time he got behind the wheel of his car. Until the one day he couldnt afford for anything to go wrong. Kenseth had one of his poorest performances of the season Sunday, finishing 23rd at Phoenix International Raceway to allow Jimmie Johnson to seize control of the championship race. Johnson, who started the day up seven points in the standings, finished third behind Kevin Harvick and Kasey Kahne to pad his lead to 28 points. The five-time champion goes to next Sundays season finale at Homestead needing to finish 23rd or better to win the title. Kenseth, who won his only championship 10 years ago, gave what sounded like a concession speech following his disappointing day. "Of course Im disappointed -- we go there basically without a shot to win," Kenseth said. "On the other hand, I couldnt be happier and more proud of my team and, man, this has been the best year of my racing career. We hoped to go down to Homestead and race for it on performance. On the other hand, Im extremely happy and really, really proud of my team. "Theres not a car out here Id rather be driving. Weve had just an amazing, incredible season and weve still got one week left. So Im really thankful for them putting me in a car and everybody who has given me this opportunity." Johnson, who had a mechanical failure in last years season finale and finished 36th, wasnt ready to claim the title following his workmanlike performance at Phoenix. "Were heading into Homestead in the position we want to be in," Johnson said. "Ill have to go down there and run 400 miles. Its far from over. Youve got to finish that race. Although we have a nice cushion, we still have to go down there and take care of business." Harvick won at Phoenix for the second consecutive year, capitalizing when Carl Edwards ran out of gas coming to the white flag. But all eyes were on Kenseth, who struggled mightily for the first time in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship and for one of the few times this season. Kenseth had only finished lower than 23rd four times this entire season, and three were related to either engine failure or a crash. But his car was off from the very start, and he struggled to even tell crew chief Jason Ratcliff what adjustments to make on a Toyota he described at one point as "just not drivable." "I dont even know what to tell you to fix, to be honest," Kenseth radioed. "I am so aero tight. So aero tight." Figuring track position and clean air was the only fix, Ratcliff opted for a strategy of having Kenseth do the opposite of other drivers: If they pitted, Kenseth did not, and vice versa. It worked as Kenseth cracked the top 10, but then backfired badly on a pit stop at the worst possible time. Moments after contact between Johnson and Carl Edwards knocked Johnson out of the groove and forced him to save his Chevrolet from wrecking, a caution was called for Josh Wises spin. The Joe Gibbs Racing ccrew botched the pit stop, changing strategy mid-stop, and Kenseth compounded the problem by running over his air hose. Cheap Authentic Jerseys 2020. His car had to be backed up before it could be serviced. It dropped him to 30th, two laps down, and he restarted behind Johnson at the one opportunity hed had to make up some ground. "I called left sides trying to get some track position, and I looked up and there werent many cars coming down pit road, so I thought we might as well put four on it," Ratcliff said. "But when I called four, those guys had left-side tires in their hands and half of them went over the wall and had to come back to get the right-side tires. Its just a mess. "I let the guys down. They do a great job on pit road and I made them look bad with the mix-up." Johnson, stressed over the incident with Edwards, knew when he saw Kenseth behind him after the caution that he was in great shape. "I was starting to get worried at that point in time, but seemed shortly thereafter we left pit road and (Kenseth) was behind me again ... I felt like I knew I could manage things and it was about trying to get points again," Johnson said. So off in the waning laps, Kenseths frustration could be heard over the radio when he couldnt pass Bobby Labonte and David Gilliland. "Man, this is bad," Kenseth said. "I cant believe I cant even pass these two cars." Although he wasnt great all weekend, Kenseth said he never saw Sundays performance coming. "Honestly, it was the first day like that, that weve had all season long," Kenseth said. "That just, gosh, that speaks volumes about my team, we havent had a day like that all year where weve been far enough where we couldnt stay on the lead lap. It was an unfortunate, disappointing day, but man, we did the best we could do. We just were off." After seven wins this season, Kenseths first driving for Joe Gibbs Racing, Ratcliff did not believe the team choked. "Everybodys going to say, Oh, the pressure got to them, "he said. "Just poor execution on a track thats so hard to pass. Youre trying to make up for something that happened earlier and it just snowballs on you. The car wasnt responding to changes. Wed make another change and it wouldnt help it, so wed put that back and make another change and I dont know if that was better or worse, so I was like Just quit working on the thing, its not responding. "We were just trying to make something out of nothing." Harvick, meanwhile, picked up his fourth win of the season when Edwards ran out of gas headed to the white flag. Harvick sailed by right before the last lap to grab another memorable moment in a career with Richard Childress Racing that will end next week after 13 seasons. The victory also put Harvick in the title race -- albeit as a long shot, 34 points behind Johnson. "Were talking about locking him in the port-a-potty, so that should sum it up," Harvick joked. "Those guys are good at what they do and theyre good at every track." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz