Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

30.09.2019 04:43
and into the silver medal Antworten

MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia reached the Open 13 quarterfinals on Thursday after a hard-fought 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 win against Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain, while Michael Llodra advanced again in one of his favourite local tournaments. Gulbis had 23 aces but needed more than two hours to win. Llodra, the 2010 champion and two-time runner-up, put out fourth-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy 7-6 (3), 6-4. Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff also secured an upset, beating seventh-seeded Julien Benneteau, the 2010 finalist, 4-6, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia, No. 6 Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, and No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France progressed. Dodig beat Germanys Tobias Kamke 6-7 (4), 6-0, 6-3, Roger-Vasselin advanced with a 7-6 (2), 6-4 win against Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine to his third quarterfinals of the season, and Mahut won 7-6 (5), 6-3 against Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania. On Friday, Dodig faces top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France, Gulbis plays Mahut, Struff is up against Llodra and Roger-Vasselin takes on defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the second seed, in an all-French match. Fake Shoes Outlet . -- Fresh off their surprising run in the playoffs, the Portland Trail Blazers have signed head coach Terry Stotts to a multi-year contract extension. Cheap Shoes Fake . PAUL, Minn. https://www.fakeshoesonline.com/. Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game. Fake Jordan Shoes . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. Fake Shoes Free Shipping . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode.Russian teenager Evgenia Medvedeva underscored her status as the new star of womens skating on Saturday with a record-breaking victory at the World Figure Skating Championships. The 16-year-old broke the record for the highest free skate score ever, amassing 150.10 points to surpass by .04 the mark set by Kim Yuna at the 2010 Olympic Games.The teenager also scored a notable first by becoming the first world junior champion to win the senior title the following year. Medvedevas spectacular performance set to the soundtrack of Madonnas film W.E. launched her from third after the short programme to the top of the podium with 223.86 points in front of a capacity crowd at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.Medvedeva - heavily tipped to win gold heading into the competition - lived up to expectations, nailing every one of her seven triple jumps and two double Axels.I dont have any emotions right now. I left it all on the ice with my performance today. I think I wont realise soon that I won. One year ago I was still skating in juniors, Medvedeva said through an interpreter. Medvedeva broke the record for the highest free skate score ever I was actually less nervous than usual and I felt very comfortable out there.dddddddddddd I was focused and I took one element at a time.This is really an incredible moment for me and its going to be a remarkable moment in my life, added Medvedeva who also won the Grand Prix and European titles this season.When advised that her score was record-setting, the teen could say only Wow.Veteran Ashley Wagner of the United States skated last and into the silver medal position with an emotionally-charged performance to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.This was absolutely incredible. I dont think anyone can prepare you for skating last at the world championships after your rivals have skated a great performance, Wagner said.The bronze medal went to unheralded Russian Anna Pogorilaya who also skated her Sheherazade programme without any significant faults. Her finale earned 139.71, giving her a total of 213.69. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz