Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

05.10.2019 04:22
The Baseball Project Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Brandon McManus is like many young kickers who stumble in the NFL before finding a foothold. What separates him from most is that hes playing for a team on a Super Bowl-or-bust mission.So, clanking a 33-yard field goal attempt off the right upright like he did in Denvers 39-36 squeaker over Miami on Sunday might just cost him.The Broncos (8-3) are bringing in veterans Jay Feely and Connor Barth for tryouts Tuesday.Were a performance-based business and regardless of what your job description is youre expected to perform, coach John Fox said Monday. I dont think hes the worst kicker in the league by any stretch.Actually, McManus 69.2 per cent conversion rate (9-of-13) this season is dead last among kickers who still have a job in the NFL.I dont know that there are a whole lot of kickers that have made every kick this season, Fox said. Whether you are a rookie or a 12-year veteran, you are still expected to perform. That doesnt matter what position.McManus miss came at the end of Denvers seven-minute drive to open the second half after Peyton Manning tripped on third-and-1 from the Miami 7 for a sack.On the sideline, cameras caught guard Manny Ramirez ripping his helmet off and hollering as receiver Demaryius Thomas slammed his helmet to the ground.I cant really say what I was thinking, Fox said before adding: Its no different than when I watch somebody fumble the ball or watch us miss a tackle or watch us not get the ball out on a tight pass play. I think those are everybodys emotions as you play a football game whether its fans, teammates or coaching staff. You are trying to win; youre competitive.You are probably disappointed you didnt get seven, let alone drive all that way and not get any points, Fox said. I can understand some frustration.The Broncos decided to keep McManus in October following Matt Praters four-game suspension for violating the leagues drug policy by drinking alcohol. Prater subsequently signed with Detroit, where hes made 12 of 16 field goal attempts.Feely, 38, is a 13-year veteran whos kicked for five teams. He was beaten out by Chandler Catanzaro for Arizonas kicking job last summer, ending his four-year stint with the Cardinals. Hes also played for the Falcons, Giants, Dolphins and Jets and has made 82.7 per cent of his kicks in his career.Barth, 28, is a five-year veteran whos made 84.2 per cent of his career field goal tries but hasnt played since 2012. He was the most accurate kicker in Buccaneers history but missed all of last season after tearing the Achilles tendon in his right foot during a charity basketball game. He was replaced this year by rookie Patrick Murray.If the Broncos sign Feely or Barth, they might still keep McManus for kickoff duty — his 48 touchbacks rank second in the league — although that could prove difficult given all of their injuries.Tight end Julius Thomas (ankle) and running backs Ronnie Hillman (foot) and Montee Ball (groin) sat out Sunday, when three defensive players were injured. Cornerbacks Aqib Talib (hamstring) and Kayvon Webster (dislocated right shoulder) went out along with linebacker Brandon Marshall (concussion).The Broncos finished Sundays game with safety/special teams stud Omar Bolden at cornerback. He had a pair of tackles and averaged 33.3 yards on three kickoff returns.He does everything, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said.Marshall, the Broncos leading tackler, must clear concussion protocol this week in order to play at Kansas City (7-4) Sunday night.Im hoping for Brandon to be healthy, because we definitely need him, Harris said. This game is going to be a lot of base, so we expect them to try to come out and run the ball. So were going to need all our linebackers this game. Its pivotal this week.Notes: LB Danny Trevathan (broken left knee) returns to practice this week to begin preparations for his return to action Dec. 14 against the Chargers ... The Dolphins had three fumbles on one drive Sunday but recovered all of them. Were still waiting for the ball to bounce right, Fox said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. Cheap Baseball Jerseys China . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. https://www.fakebaseballjerseys.com/. Re-signed by the club to a one-year, two-way (NHL/AHL) contract on July 5, Bass appeared in three preseason games with Columbus prior to breaking a bone in his hand on Sept. Fake Nike Baseball Jerseys China . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Custom Baseball Jerseys . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project".MONTREAL -- Montreal Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges was sent home from Phoenix on Thursday to have a hand injury re-examined by team doctors. Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win overr the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday.dddddddddddd The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. The Canadiens are to face the Coyotes in Phoenix on Thursday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz