Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

06.10.2019 05:25
Nate Robinson flourished Antworten

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Kemba Walker scored 30 points, Al Jefferson had a season-high 27 and the Charlotte Bobcats snapped a season-high five-game losing streak with a 113-103 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night. The Bobcats had lost their previous two games by a combined 57 points, but took the lead with 17 unanswered points in the second quarter. It was Charlottes only win on its five-game road trip. DeMarcus Cousins had 26 points and 11 rebounds and Isaiah Thomas added 21 points and eight assists for the Kings, who are 6-13 at home this season. Rudy Gay scored 17 points and Jason Thompson contributed 14 points and 12 rebounds. Gerald Henderson scored 16 points for the Bobcats, who were embarrassed in a 134-104 loss Thursday night in Portland. Ramon Sessions had 12 points and Chris Douglas-Roberts added 10. Jefferson came up big in the fourth quarter when the Kings were threatening, scoring 10 points. Walker, who had six points on 2-of-10 shooting against Portland, made 12 of 19 against the Kings and added six assists. After the Kings cut the lead to four points, Jefferson scored on Cousins goal tend and then made a short jump hook, giving Charlotte an eight-point lead. After Thompson made a free throw for Sacramento, Jefferson extended the lead to 109-100 with an 18-footer with 1:56 left. Gay tipped in his own shot and Cousins followed with a basket from close range, pulling Sacramento to within 99-96 at the 6:09 mark. After a subpar first half, Cousins got going in the third quarter when he scored 16 points and helped cut the Bobcats 13-point halftime lead to 89-82 entering the fourth. Walker hit four 3-pointers and also had 16 points in the third. Jefferson scored 15 first-half points for the Bobcats, who led 65-50. Charlotte, which shot 64 per cent, went on a 17-2 run in the final 4:37 of the half. Walker had 11 points and Henderson added 10. Gay and Thompson both scored 14 points in the first half for the Kings. NOTES: The Bobcats shot nearly 64 per cent in the opening quarter and led 32-27. . Walker and Henderson have been the starting guards every game thus far for Charlotte. . Thompsons 14 points in the first surpassed his previous season-high of 12. . Thomas extended his consecutive 3-point streak to 26 games. Wholesale Jerseys Online .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Cheap Jerseys Review . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. https://www.cheapjerseysreview.com/. Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week. NFL Jerseys From China . The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. Replica Jerseys China . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said.dddddddddddd "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz