Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

07.10.2019 03:58
(back tightness), as well as Antworten

SHANGHAI, China -- Lewis Hamilton maintained Mercedes perfect record in qualifying this season, holding off the two Red Bulls to capture his third pole position of the campaign on Saturday at the rainy Chinese Grand Prix. Hamilton broke the record for most poles by a British driver in Formula One and put himself in position for a third consecutive race victory on Sunday. Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo was about 0.6 seconds off the pace in second place, with teammate Sebastian Vettel qualifying third. The steady light rain and slippery track raised the prospect of rival teams challenging Mercedes, but Hamilton was well clear of the Red Bulls, although his main competitor -- teammate Nico Rosberg -- made mistakes on his final two flying laps and qualified fourth. "Its so slippery out there, trying to find the grip, obviously not making mistakes on your lap, and really putting it together, especially when you have these guys pushing you," Hamilton said. "It was a tough session." Conditions are expected to be better for Sundays race, with no rain and cool temperatures in the forecast. It was the 34th pole of Hamiltons career, moving him into fourth place on the all-time pole list, one ahead of former world champion Jim Clark and Alain Prost. Hamilton had been tied with Clark for the most poles of any British driver in F1 history. "To be up there amongst the great names, all the greats, Im very, very proud of that, for sure," he said. The solid qualifying effort also marked a turnaround following his problems in Fridays practice with the cars suspension, which limited him to only nine laps in the morning and required work on his car Friday night. "Yesterday was not a good day for me," he said. "Its kind of strange because we made all those changes overnight and then todays been wet so I have no idea if its (heading) in the right direction." After his thrilling tire-to-tire duel with Rosberg at the Bahrain GP two weeks ago, Hamilton believed his teammate would offer the strongest challenge in qualifying in Shanghai. But the German, who claimed pole position in Bahrain and won the season-opening race in Australia, pushed too hard around the final corner on his last flying lap, spinning his car and ruining his last chance to top Hamilton. Rosberg said he still has hopes of maintaining his slender lead in the drivers championship -- he has 61 points to Hamiltons 50. "I was the quicker one in Bahrain, didnt make it work, but I have the momentum of the pace for race speed and I expect to have that again tomorrow," Rosberg said. Hell have to get by the Red Bull cars, who will be aiming for their first podium finish in Shanghai since 2011 when Vettel finished second to Hamilton and then-teammate Mark Webber was third. Ricciardo again got the better of the more accomplished Vettel in qualifying, beating him for the third time in four sessions this season. Now hes hoping to make up for his disqualification at the season-opening race in Australia, where he earned his first-ever podium by finishing second to Rosberg but was later stripped of the result for breaching F1s new rules on fuel usage. "If its dry, I think we can race up the front," he said. "Ill be ducking my head down the straight, like in a go-kart, but well hopefully hang on and fight for at least a podium." Defending Chinese GP champion Fernando Alonso, the fastest in practice on Friday morning, qualified fifth for Ferrari, while teammate Kimi Raikkonen was down in a humble 11th. Williams qualified two drivers in the top 10 -- Felipe Massa in sixth and Valtteri Bottas in seventh -- a vast improvement for the team after it struggled in wet conditions in qualifying in Australia and Malaysia. Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg qualified in eighth, followed by Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne and Lotus Romain Grosjean. Both McLaren cars were knocked out in the second qualifying session for the first time this year. Jenson Button will start from the 12th spot, while Kevin Magnussen will be back in 15th. Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado did not start qualifying due to an engine problem that cut short his final practice round. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games. China Shoes Black Friday . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Fake Shoes Black Friday . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.In a year where the level of potential quarterback play in Winnipeg remains a relative unknown, establishing a solid running attack will be of utmost importance for both Blue Bombers head coach Mike OShea and coordinator Marcel Bellefeuilles offence. Bellefeuille - in his only media availability for 2014 at minicamp in Bradenton, Florida due to new media policies put in place by the first-year head coach - says his offence has been re-built 100 per cent from scratch. But who will be the feature tailback? OShea says it will not be a backfield by committee. "The roster doesnt allow it to be. But certainly itll give us lots of options," said OShea. "Or, we hope that it continues the way its going that itll give us lots of options by the time we make the final roster." The incumbent starter, Will Ford, is joined by rookies Paris Cotton and Nic Grigsby, and a pair of Canadians in fourth-year Bomber Carl Volny, and 2014 undrafted free agent Errol Brooks. "Its exciting - five different styles of running backs, and it keeps you going," said Ford, a 2013 East Division All-Star selection in his second CFL season. "It keeps you on your toes. Were just competing to make ourselves better. It aint a 1-2-3-4-5. Its just were all competing to make each other better." After taking over starting duties for the injured Chad Simpson midway through the season, Ford finished his standout 2013 campaign by leading the team in rushing yards (594), kick return yards (1,047), and combined yards (1,682), which ranked sixth in the CFL in just nine starts. General manager Kyle Walters must feel confident in the pair of import rookies he has behind Ford - Cotton and Grigsby - as the club did not bring in another back following the release of five-year NFL veteran Kevin Smith after just one day of training camp. Cotton, a 5-foot-9, 190-pound power-pack, has shown soft hands and flashes of explosiveness and escapability in camp. "Speed. Cant beat speed. Cant coach speed," said Cotton when asked what he brings to the football field. "I like my chances. Build it yourself - thats how I see it. Im just coming in, doing everything I can to win a job." With the quickness and speed Cotton has put on display - like Ford - he may be an option in the return game as well.dddddddddddd "I want to return. I want to do everything I can to help this team." Grigsby sees the differences in the Canadian game, which he admits he has known about for a long time, as an opportunity to exploit his skill set. An attendee of B.C. Lions training camp in 2012 before taking another crack as a baseball player, it appears he has an advanced understanding of what a CFL running back is despite being a first-year player. "Theyre trying to get the running backs involved more in the pass game," said the 5-foot-10, 190-pound University of Arizona product. "Dumping us out. They want us speed guys to get in space and turn a five-yard play into 60 yards." "Be a great decoy without the football too. A lot of us running backs, we want the ball, we want the ball, but in this offence and in this field its good stretching a defence. So youve got to be a decoy and make sure youre running out your fakes. I mean, its hard. It gets tiring. But youve got to put in that mental effort at that time and make that happen." "Im very fiery," continued Grigsby. "I love when youve got that feeling behind you when youre making a big play to make a spark, you can feel the crowd and bring energy to the big stadium — a nice beautiful stadium like this is. We walked out here (on Day 1 at Investors Group Field) and I was like, OK. Were here." Injury Report The list of those nursing bumps and bruises - all deemed short-term by Mike OShea - is getting quite lengthy. Ruled out for Mondays preseason opener against Toronto are expected Week 1 starters Johnny Sears (groin), Jason Vega (hip flexor), Ejiro Kuale (ankle), Will Ford (hamstring), Donovan Alexander (calf), and punter Mike Renaud (back tightness), as well as Canadian slotback Cory Watson who has sat out of every day of camp since Day 1 when he sustained a hamstring injury. Also out are 2014 draft picks Aram Eisho (hamstring) and Jesse Briggs (shoulder), who has missed the last five days of camp. Safety Dan West (calf) and Paul Swiston (shoulder) have also been ruled out. Swiston, a Canadian offensive lineman, is the only "long-term" recovery as he heals from offseason surgery. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz