Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

10.10.2019 05:37
know the money it will have Antworten

PARIS - Michel Platini thinks FIFA must hold another vote for the 2022 World Cup if corruption allegations against Qatars winning bid are proven. The UEFA president told sports newspaper LEquipe that he doesnt regret his own vote for Qatar and still thinks the Gulf nation "was the right choice for FIFA and for world football." "But if instances of corruption are proved, there will need to be a new vote and sanctions," Platini said. A FIFA prosecutor plans by next week to wrap up his investigation of the 2010 votes for Qatar and 2018 World Cup host Russia. On a personal note, Platini claimed that "somebody, something" is plotting to discredit his possible candidacy for the FIFA presidency. Media reports this week cast doubts on Platinis links to now disgraced Qatari official Mohamed bin Hammam. Londons Daily Telegraph alleged Platini had "a secret meeting" before the 2010 vote with Bin Hammam, suspected of vote-buying and other irregularities and whom FIFA subsequently expelled in 2012. Platini told LEquipe it was simply breakfast with a work colleague. Bin Hammam, like Platini, was a member of the FIFA board. "I read Platini corrupt? in all the newspapers, on news agency wires, on blogs. Honestly, it hurts," Platini said. He added: "I saw this colleague 10,000 times in 15 years. Why would I have had a secret meeting with him? I now realize that in the background there is somebody, something, people organizing all this. I can feel it." "For a year now, everything is being done to discredit me, regardless of what I do. It is easy to feed people who spend their time denigrating you on social networks. There are firms that specialize in this. Its not hard, you simply have to pay." Platini stopped short of accusing FIFA and its president Sepp Blatter of involvement. "I have no proof," he said. "I dont know who is behind all this. But I think lots of interests are at stake, for those at FIFA, for those who want to be there" and "without doubt also for those who want us to overturn the attribution of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar." Platini said, however, that none of this will influence his decision on whether to challenge Blatter for the FIFA presidency. Platini said he will announce in August, after the World Cup in Brazil, whether he will run in the May 2015 election. Blatter is looking to next weeks FIFA congress to support his own ambitions for another four-year term. Yeezy Outlet . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Black Friday Yeezy . - This is just the warm-up act for 18-year-old William Nylander. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/. -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Yeezy Online . Zimmermann became the National Leagues first 16-game winner, pitching seven solid innings to lead the Washington Nationals past the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Clearance Yeezy . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play.I am writing this the day after the British Grand Prix and after a mammoth ten-hour sleep. Thats what the British GP does to you - it takes every ounce of energy, but its totally worth it. I spent Wednesday in the office at Sky Sports researching a piece I was doing about team orders and when team-mates collide. Its easy to recall events like Suzuka 1989 and Malaysia 2013s multi-21 but finding the exact footage you want, post-race interviews and team radio clips takes time. Once I had finished I packed my bags and headed up to our hotel in Northampton. A look back at some of the more testing relationships between F1 team-mates On Thursday I wrote the plan for my team-mates piece and filmed some links as well as preparing for our live F1 Show on the grid which I was presenting with Simon and the rest of the guys. A lot of planning goes into it, to get as many drivers as possible to join in and come out and see the fans but for once in Formula One, things dont run to plan. F1 is an unusual sport in that if someone says you can speak to their driver at say 11.44am - they will be there for the interview at 11.44. They wont be there any earlier or any later, and you will have the exact amount of time they have said you have and then the driver or team principal will be gone to the next thing. So you would think that makes the live F1 show easier, not exactly. For example, on Thursday someone was late and someone else was early. We just switched things around in our running order but with 15 or so guests to fit in you always end up talking to someone you werent expecting to. A couple of years ago the drivers had to take part in a football goalscoring challenge, which they loved, and this year a lot of them were asking what the task was. In order to fit all the guests in we didnt have time for one, but I think we will have to bring it back next year.They are a competitive bunch! Talking of which, Johnny had been showing us his hoverboard skills in our TV compound, so we challenged him to show us how quick he was down the straight during the show. As it turned out we only had time for him to have a quick spin, and a big fall! Johnny Herbert shows off his skills on a hoverboard but it doesn’t all go to plan Some of you reading this will have been there and some will have seen it on TV. All I can say is thank you, the atmosphere was fantastic as always and I think there were even more of you than ever before. When we went back into the paddock everyone who hadnt been there was talking about the noise they could hear and how amazing it was. You really did get the weekend off to a wonderful start.After the show we made our way to the McLaren brand centre for their media quiz night. Ted, Crofty and I have a decent record of podiums in every quiz night in F1 so far but its fair to say we were still smarting a little from losing out on the top prize by a single point in the Williams quiz night in Austria to Simon and Johnny! How they won is slightly controversial and not for this diary, but lets just say we were the moral victors! Competitive? Us? You bet!A great night was had by all with good food, good company and I have to say some very difficult questions! Maybe thats why we reclaimed our crown from Simon and Johnny. Or maybe its because with Croftys rock music knowledge and my radio DJ background, we nailed the music rounds. In fairness it probably came down to the fact that on our team we had another F1 journalist, Adam, who identified every single one of the Argentinian F1 drivers in the picture round. Either way, victory was ours and Jonny and Simon were sulking. On Friday we had another F1 Show including an interview I had done with Fernando Alonso the evening before. The last time I sat down with Fernando for any length of time was after the Spanish GP last year and I found him honest and open but still hopeful for the project as he called it.A lot has happened since then and I wanted to know if he still felt the same way. He told me that he has no regrets because it was the right time to leave Ferrari and that they had not won the title since he left. If they had he might feel differently. He still believes the project can work. He admitted that he is pushing Honda and Mclaren hard to improve things and that he makes sure they are not taking too many holidays because he said, I dont take holidays.It is clear he still wants more from his F1 career but admitted there are frustrations at times. Who can blame him? He added that he is not OK at leaving the sport with just two world titles but considers himself lucky to have them. Jenson, meanwhile, is now the subject of much speculation about a potential move to Williams. During our F1 show on Thursday, he talked about wanting to challenge for podiums, the audience were shouting Williams at him and he smiled. Ironically the two Mclarens finished the British GP in 12th and 13th with the Williams 11th and 14th so it may not be a straightforward decision, if that option is available to him. Lewis Hamilton says pipping Nico Rosberg to pole for the British Grand Prix will be a mental blow for his team-mate On Saturday Lewis blew the rest of the field away with a fantastic lap to secure pole.dddddddddddd He described it to me afterwards as a mental blow to whoever he was racing against. If you saw Nicos interview with me after qualifying you could see what he meant. The confidence of the previous few races was gone. I hope he gets it back in time for Hungary as we want them competing and we want an exciting second half of the season. On Sunday morning we were out of the hotel and on our way by 7.15am due to the 1pm race start. After our production meeting we go into the paddock to see what news there is overnight and as its Silverstone, to look at weather forecasts. I love the pitlane before a race as the lucky VIPs wander around given garage tours, while the teams try to make sure everything is ready and in place for the race. I have to wait for my cameraman to finish what he is doing before he is free for the toilet-run interviews with me. We have just met up and I am one of the only people carrying an umbrella. Its cumbersome in the busy pitlane and I dont always use one in the rain but on this occasion it came into its own.As we are waiting for drivers to come off the grid, the heavens opened. The pitlane was suddenly deserted and guests and drivers disappeared. As I looked through one doorway Fernando and Valtteri Bottas were queuing for a toilet while others used the corridor as shelter. On the grid some hardy souls were sticking it out while others were running for cover, including British heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua. As he sprinted off the grid he spotted my umbrella and made a beeline for it so I grabbed a quick word with him. Tinie Tempah then joined us as I was still the only umbrella in the pitlane at the time. Anthony Joshua was joined trackside by Tinie Tempah as he spoke to Rachel about his future title ambitions The race was a busy one for me. Once the first car retired I was based entirely in the drivers interview pen. You never know when they will arrive for their interview, so with a race like that where there are retirements at different times throughout you just have to man your post.I have to say though, I think it is the grumpiest interview pen I have done for a long time. Every driver who spoke to me was unhappy about their race, bar two.All who came in before the top three had wanted and expected a better result. So it made a nice change to talk to a happy Max Verstappen, although even he wished his incredible move on Nico Rosberg had stuck for the rest of the race. He now has three podiums in five races since joining Red Bull. What a talent and what a future he has. There wont be many betting against him winning a world title in the next few years. If Red Bull can give him a car to challenge next year there will be worried faces at Mercedes and Ferrari, if there arent already.Dont be fooled by his mature, considered answers in interviews. Out of that situation he is fun and full of life and I am sure we will get more of that side from him as he gets more experienced.For Hamilton it was another fantastic British GP. You will have seen what he said but if you got a chance to see him just staring at the fans and taking it all in you will have a better idea of what it meant to him. He has his critics, dont we all, but nothing was going to stop him thanking the fans on Sunday. He did his media duties, team photo call and interviews but the pictures dominating now are those of him crowdsurfing. Following his British Grand Prix win, Lewis Hamilton celebrates with the fans and goes crowd surfing before joining the Sky F1 team in the pit lane After the team photo he ran to the fence and climbed up. I stood back and to the side knowing he would move along the fence afterwards and sure enough he came running towards me and climbed the fence where I was standing. He sat on top and the crowd started shouting jump, jump. You could see him think about it for a minute and then he climbed down into the crowd and was carried back a few rows before returning to the fence.I took some pictures through the hole in fence while a photographers foot rested on my head as he took pictures from above. Whenever you write or talk about Lewis you get grief from some people. He polarises. However, I am not ashamed to say that in my time in F1 this is one of my favourite photos. Not because of who it is, but because I know the money it will have cost those fans to be there, I know they will have queued at the fence to get on the track from about two thirds of the way through the race, they will have been stood there squashed for an hour at least, and all for just a glimpse of Lewis. Instead they got so much more. He got in there with them and no money in the world can buy that.RB Also See: Martin Brundle: Special Silverstone delivers Full 2016 schedule and TV times ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz