Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

11.10.2019 05:39
entire game. Because it forces you to make decisions, make goo Antworten

BERLIN -- Freiburg defeated Bayer Leverkusen 3-2 and Borussia Dortmund was held to 2-2 at home by Augsburg as Bayern Munichs main title rivals both faltered in the Bundesliga on Saturday. Adidas Prophere Nederland . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. "We still have an incredibly long way to go," Freiburg coach Christian Streich said. Lars Bender scored with Leverkusens first shot in the fourth minute and Admir Mehmedi equalized with a fine strike in the 27th before Simon Rolfes restored the visitors lead eight minutes later. Jonathan Schmids free kick squeezed inside the near post in the 53rd, thanks to a light deflection from Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling on his 30th birthday, and Klaus scored the winning goal on a counterattack. "Freiburg were dangerous," Leverkusen coach Sami Hyypia said. "We tried to win, then came the counter." Dortmund endured an afternoon to forget as the sides bad luck with injuries continued. Poland midfielder Jakub Blaszczykowski sustained suspected cruciate ligament damage to his right knee in the third minute. "The opening period was overshadowed by Blaszczykowskis injury," said Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp, who has also had to contend with long-standing injuries to Ilkay Gundogan, Mats Hummels, Lukasz Piszczek and Neven Subotic. Sven Bender headed home side Dortmund in front in the fifth -- one minute after his twin opened the scoring for Leverkusen -- but conceded an own goal in the 56th, when he deflected Andre Hahns cross into his own net. Nuri Sahin restored Dortmunds lead from a free kick in the 66th, only for South Korea midfielder Ji Dong-won, who will join Dortmund next season, to score Augsburgs equalizer in the 72nd just two minutes after going on as a substitute. "You could see wed set our sights high," Klopp said. "But you could also see that that can lead to tension." Elsewhere, Nuremberg defeated Hoffenheim 4-0 for its first win of the season, Hannover won 3-1 at Wolfsburg for its first away win, and Mainz earned a 2-1 win at Stuttgart. Alexander Meiers 36th-minute strike against the run of play was enough for Eintracht Frankfurt to defeat Hertha Berlin 1-0 in the late game. The visitors might have had a penalty with some 20 minutes remaining, when Carlos Zambrano appeared to catch Ronny in the face with his elbow. The referee didnt see it, however, and booked the Hertha midfielder for protesting. Nuremberg coach Gertjan Verbeek had vowed not to shave until his side finally won in the league. "Im very happy with the win, also that the beard is shaved," the Dutchman said. "It was important for us to take the lead." United States international Timmy Chandler opened the scoring with a deflected shot in the 24th, before two goals from Josip Drmic and another from Daniel Ginczek gave Nuremberg its first Bundesliga victory at the 18th attempt this season. Belgian midfielder Kevin de Bruyne made his debut for Wolfsburg following his switch from Chelsea for a reported 22 million euros ($30 million). Artjoms Rudnevs scored on his Hannover debut in the 28th, and Leonardo Bittencourt added two more in the 50th and 72nd for Hannovers first away win of the season in Tayfun Korkuts first game in charge. Ivica Olic had pulled Wolfsburg level in the 35th. Korkuts predecessor, Mirko Slomka, who was fired during the winter break, watched from the stands. In Stuttgart, Mohammed Abdellaoues 11th-minute opener for the home side was cancelled when Shinji Okazaki seized on a mistake from Japan teammate Hiroki Sakai to score against his former side in the 39th. Mainz substitute Benedikt Saller snatched the winning goal in the 87th. "The bottom line is that its a lucky win," Mainz coach Thomas Tuchel said. "But its one of our qualities, to wait, to lurk." Adidas Ultra Boost Nederland .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Adidas NMD Kopen . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/nmd-r1-sneakers.html . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry.PINEHURST, N.C. – No one expected Phil Mickelson to win last years British Open championship. Its not the style of course or game that has favoured the lefthander. Yet win he did. By contrast, everyone is expecting Mickelson to win this week, in the championship he wants to win more than any other and has broken his heart six times. Golf fair? Golf understandable? Not when it involves Lefty. Here at Pinehurst, Mickelson will try one more time to not only break through and win the tournament he wants most, but also to join that exclusive club of career grand slam winners that has just five members. "Its a career goal of mine to win all four majors," Mickelson admitted. "I feel like the five players that have done that, have separated themselves from the other players throughout all time. It shows that they have a complete game. If Im able to do that, I feel that I would look upon my own career differently." It wasnt that long ago that Mickelson had no majors and everyone wondered if hed ever get his first. And certainly last year, very few were predicting hed win the Open Championship. Now hes on the edge of greatness, but that edge is a wide chasm he must get across. For the first time since 2003, Mickelson comes into the Open without a victory. Worse than that, he hasnt even managed a top-10 finish. Still, he remains relatively optimistic. "I feel as good about my game today as I have all year," he stated. "Its not saying a lot, because I havent played well all year, but last week was a good week for me. I started to slowly put it together." Last week was a tie for 11th spot at the FedEx St. Jude Classic, and a far cry from what he wants here. The weak link in his game this year has clearly been his putting. Hes ranked 103rd in Strokes Gained –Putting. A year ago, he finished the year in sixth. Things have gone so poorly on the greens that this week, Mickelson has decided to change things up after conferring with putting coach Dave Stockton. "The greens here are quick," Mickelson stated, "and so Im actually going to go back to the claw grip this week in an effort to have a little bit lighter grip pressure and create a softer roll so that I get some of the hit out of it. I was running them way by last week and by taking my bottom hand off the putter, it eliminates some that hit. Adidas Superstar Goedkoop. " Of course it wouldnt be a major if Phil wasnt taking some sort of risk. Two drivers. No drivers. Phrankenwood. Driver when he should hit three-wood. Sometimes the moves pay off, other times he slaps his head and scolds himself. And he waits for another year, another chance. After six silver medals, Mickelson says he tries not to look at what might be possible, what it would be like to raise the trophy he wants more than any other on Sunday evening. He knows the disappointment too well. But he is, after all, only human. "I try not to, because I dont want to get ahead of myself," he said. "But its only natural that its going to. Occasionally Ill catch myself, but I really try not to, because I really just want to focus on what I need to do to get ready for Thursday. If I can do that, hopefully Ill give myself a chance on the weekend. But when I jump ahead, that never really works out good, at least in the past . . . six times." This will be Mickelsons 24th attempt at winning the U.S. Open and he believes it may be his best. Of course he said something like that last year, too. And the year before. If nothing else, Phil is the eternal optimist. But this course might just prove him right. Pinehurst No. 2 is tailored to a game such as Phils – or at least Phils when hes on. He proved that back in 1999 although the last time around, in 2005, he was a non-factor in a tie for 33rd. "This place is awesome," he gushed. "It is just a wonderful site. This is the first -- well I really believe that this week is testing a players entire game. Because it forces you to make decisions, make good decisions, to choose the right club off the tee, hit solid iron shots into the green, and utilize your short game to save strokes. Theres no luck involved with the hack-it-out rough that sometimes we have around the greens. Its just a wonderful test that is, I think, the best test Ive seen to identify the best player." Whether Mickelson can be the best player this week is the question a lot of people are asking. Its also a question hes asking himself. And one hes hoping he can finally answer. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz