Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

14.10.2019 07:22
put a championship team around him as he approaches his 30th b Antworten

EDMONTON -- Daryl Fordyce scored twice as FC Edmonton defeated the Ottawa Fury 3-1 on Wednesday to advance to the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. DeAnthony Melton Jersey . Hanson Boakai also scored and assisted on both of Fordyces goals for Edmonton, which beat its North American Soccer League rivals after the teams scoreless draw in the first leg last week in Ottawa. Edmonton now moves on to host Major League Soccers Montreal Impact in the opening leg of the semifinal next Wednesday. "Im delighted with the result," said Edmonton manager Colin Miller. "With missing six first team players and starting two 17-year-olds, how could I not be delighted with the result? We have a busy week ahead of us, but tonight I am very happy." Ottawa possessed the ball for most of the opening 30 minutes, creating five corners and a dangerous free kick from Sinisa Ubiparipovic that struck the crossbar in the 27th minute. But Edmonton was on the board first after Boakai beat Ottawa defender Drew Beckie with speed down the left side and drove a low cross to the feet of Fordyce, who one-timed it past Devala Gorrick into the short side to open the score at 1-0 in the 29th minute. Edmonton doubled its lead in the 47th minute. Boakai was sent in alone on Gorrick and capitalized on his own rebound after the initial save. The 17-year-old got himself into the record books by becoming the youngest player in the history of the ACC to score in the competition. Boakai and Fordyce connected again in the 63rd minute with Fordyce firing a shot from the top of the box for a 3-0 lead. "It is great to see Daryl getting in there and he was our top scorer last season," said Miller. "Once he gets in the box, nine times out of 10 hes putting the ball in the back of the net. I am really pleased for him because he works so hard and he worked hard here tonight." Vini Dantas scored a consolation goal for Ottawa in the 90th minute while holding back two defenders. Robert Horry Rockets Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Austin Rivers Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Marquese-Chriss-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game. NEW ORLEANS -- Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks wont trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract. Anthony has said he plans to become a free agent this summer. The NBAs trade deadline is Thursday, but Anthony ruled out any chance the Knicks would move him to avoid the possibility they could lose him for nothing in July. "I know for a fact Im not being traded," Anthony said at the NBAs All-Star weekend. "Theres two things: I know for a fact Im not being traded and Im not going in there and saying I want to be traded." New York can pay him around $30 million more than any team, but Anthony said he wouldnt insist on making the Knicks do it. "As far as the money, it dont really matter to me. If I go somewhere else I get paid, if I stay in New York I get paid," Anthony said. "So as far as the money goes, thats not my concern. My concern is being able to compete on a high level, at a championship level coming at this last stretch of my career." The Knicks arent doing it now. They are 20-32, one of the leagues biggest disappointments after winning the Atlantic Division last season, and are wasting a strong season by Anthony that has him ranked ssecond in the league with 27. Isaiah Hartenstein Jersey. .3 points per game while also averaging 8.6 rebounds. The Knicks need plenty more, and it will be tough to get because they are already so far over the salary cap. Not having to pay Anthony all of the more than $120 million he would be eligible for could help. "I talk to people all the time. I always say if it takes me taking a pay cut, Ill be the first one on Mr. Dolans step saying, Take my money, lets build something stronger," Anthony said, referring to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. Anthony was traded to New York just after the All-Star game three years ago and has reached the playoffs in each season. But they are currently out of the playoff picture even in the weak Eastern Conference, and Anthony will have to decide if he feels they can put a championship team around him as he approaches his 30th birthday. "He makes really good decisions and I feel this decision for him will be no different," said the Clippers Chris Paul, one of Anthonys closest friends in the league. "I know he loves it there. His family loves it there. Most of all, he loves to play basketball there. I dont know what his decision will be, but whatever he does, Ill support him 110 per cent." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz