Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

15.10.2019 07:21
d said. Ready to get to work, too. "I feel in shape, I feel reste Antworten

VILAMOURA, Portugal -- Alviro Quiros knowhow of his home course was of little advantage as six others tied the 2008 champion for the lead after the first round of the Portugal Masters on Thursday. Stitched Royals Jerseys . All seven scored 6-under 65, four of them finishing their rounds with birdies on their last holes at Oceanico Victoria Golf Course. Nine other players shot 66. In all, 68 players, more than half of the field, went under par in ideal conditions. Jamie Donaldson of Wales had the lead at 7 under until he bogeyed the 8th, his 17th hole. Quiros, 2 over after five holes, shot 29 on the front nine after making the turn, and the Spaniard birdied his last hole along with Simon Thornton of Ireland, Max Kieffer of Germany and Graeme Storm of England. Kieffers bogey-free round included an eagle on the par-5 12th, his third hole. Also sharing the lead were Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who had six birdies on the back nine, and David Lynn of England, who finished his round with two birdies. Defending champion Shane Lowry of Ireland was at 1 under. Kansas City Royals Pro Shop . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Custom Kansas City Royals Jerseys .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. https://www.cheaproyals.com/ . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest.ST. LOUIS - Rookie Greg Robinson has been getting double duty at guard and tackle in training camp for the St. Louis Rams. The No. 2 pick has been equal to the task. "They need me to cross train," Robinson said Tuesday night after practicing in 90-degree heat. "Im just trying my best to learn it all." Robinson projects as a main tackle eventually, but being versatile is always a plus. He admits its been difficult mentally at times. Since getting drafted, Robinson has been quizzed about the complexity of the Rams offence compared with Auburns straightforward schemes. Hes getting a little weary of it, calling it "the question of the whole camp." "They expect me to know it and Ive been working hard and Im coming along," Robinson said. "Theres a few things I dont remember, but Im coming along well and starting to play a little faster." The Rams had a need early in camp with left tackle Jake Long and guard Rodger Saffold rehabbing from injuries. Even though both likely will play in the third preseason game at Cleveland, Robinson will be alternating spots again. Hell start at left guard and move to left tackle after Longs day is done. Saffold, whos been hampered by a stinger in his left shoulder, can relate to Robinsons challenge. Hes settling in at right guard this season, but last year he had five starts at right guard, three starts at right tackle and one at left tackle. "I just hope that its good for him to be able to see the big picture," Saffold said. "The more you know, the better understanding, the better you react to blitzes and other things that you can see out of the corner of your eye, which is great. Cheap Royals Jerseys. " Robinson left Auburn after two seasons and at age 21 is the second-youngest player in camp. The Rams are factoring in the youth element, anticipating hell grow into his role, but hes already good enough to start at two spots. "A lot of people say I look better at tackle than guard, but thats all opinions," Robinson said. "Im just trying my best to learn." Saffolds injury is to the same shoulder that brought him back to St. Louis after signing a free agent deal with Oakland, but then failing his physical. He said hes felt ready for a couple of weeks, but that the teams medical staff is playing it safe. He was hurt in practice when he got hit from two angles at the same time. He did individual work Tuesday. "It was nowhere as bad as the last time," Saffold said. "I know they want to be super cautious and thats fine," Saffold said. Ready to get to work, too. "I feel in shape, I feel rested, good all the way around," he said. "Im just itching to hit somebody else." Notes: Former Rams LB Isiah Robertson was among those watching practice on the next to last day of training camp. "What an honour to have him in the building," coach Jeff Fisher said. ... DT Michael Brockers returned to practice from an ankle injury, but linebacker James Laurinaitis (ankle) remained sidelined. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz