Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

16.10.2019 05:10
Everybodys scenarios and Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg quarterback Drew Willys injured shoulder could make him miss the Blue Bombers next game almost two weeks from now, and his future after that is unclear based on what the team said Monday. The Bombers say Willys status is week-to-week but that hes questionable for Winnipegs next game at home against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He will be re-evaluated at the beginning of next week, the team said in a brief statement Monday. The team didnt provide any more information about the nature of the injury. Willys throwing shoulder was injured on what looked like a hit from Alex Bazzie and Khreem Smith, as Willy was sacked late in the second quarter in their 25-9 loss to the B.C. Lions Saturday. After the game, coach Mike OShea suggested the injury might not be serious, although Willy watched from the sidelines in the second half as backup Brian Brohm struggled against B.C.s defence. At 27, Willy has been remarkably durable, or lucky, as far as injuries are concerned, with only a hand injury in practice that made him miss two games during his college career and none that have forced him to miss a game as a professional. This season he has hardly missed a snap let alone a game, despite hits that have left him bruised and limping off the field at times. It helps that this is Winnipegs bye week, which gives the team and Willy some time to recover or prepare. They dont have to play again until Sept. 27. The Bombers arent suffering alone. Willy joins Darian Durant, Travis Lulay and Bo Levi Mitchell on the injured list. Like Willy, Mitchell went down Saturday, although in his case it was a leg injury, and also like Willy he hadnt missed a game this season. B.C. has veteran Kevin Glenn, who has already played most of the season for Lulay, and Calgary has Drew Tate if Mitchell cant return. But the Bombers have the untested Brohm to back up Willy. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have also been forced to go with rookie backup Tino Sunseri, who made his first CFL start Sunday, a 28-3 loss in Hamilton that gave the Tiger-Cats just their third win of the season. With Durant out, Saskatchewans hold on second place in the CFL West looked tenuous as they fell to an 8-3 tie with the Edmonton Eskimos after weekend games. Mike Reilly, the last starter standing in the West, completed 22 of 32 throws Friday for 271 yards and ran for two touchdowns as the Eskimos put away the Montreal Alouettes 33-16. Although the Bombers are in last place in the CFL West at 6-6, Willy has been the player who kept them in the game for much of this season. He leads the league in passing yards at 2,977, at least for now. The Bombers went 5-1 to open the season, although most of their games were against eastern teams that have struggled against every team in the West. The Bombers then started to play more in their own division and have a 1-5 record since, with that one win against the Alouettes. Deandre Ayton Suns Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. Aron Baynes Suns Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Customized/. According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. Devin Booker Suns Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Leandro Barbosa Suns Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Tony Stewart, walking without a limp for the first time in 18 months, declared himself pain-free and never more eager to start a season.After a tumultuous two seasons that affected him physically and mentally, the three-time NASCAR champion said Tuesday his troubles are behind him and he finally feels like the old Smoke again.When they counted down to the end of 2014, I was never so happy to see that number go off the calendar, he said. I am ready to put the last two years behind me and never look back, not look in the mirror, not talking about it, not thinking about it. I am going back to being me again.His chance to prove it begins next month at Daytona International Speedway, where Stewart will climb back into his No. 14 Chevrolet for the first time since November, when his 15-year winning streak in the Sprint Cup Series came to an end. He failed to win a race for the first time since his 1999 rookie season, and the streak ended on the same day Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kevin Harvick claimed his first championship.Two weeks later, Stewart was back in the hospital for a fourth surgery on the right leg he broke in an August 2013 sprint car crash in Iowa. The damage from the injury has lingered, but he said the last procedure has him almost healed. He will have one more surgery at the end of 2015 to remove the titanium rod in his leg.Most of the pain is gone and I am walking better than I have since I had the accident, Stewart said. Trust me, I can promise you, I am way healed up for what I need to do this year and its not going to be a factor in any race this season.He will start by seeking his first Daytona 500 win in 17 tries. NASCARs crown jewel remains one of the very few things missing from Stewarts resume. Hes got 48 career Cup wins — four in the July race at Daytona — but none in the big show.Stewart also has yet to win at Darlington and Kentucky, the only two active tracks on the schedule where he doesnt have a Cup victory.But dont be fooled into thinking hes chasing those milestones to complete his resume. He was strident Tuesday in how comfortable he is in his own skin again, and how confident he is that he is a contender on the track.Stewart struggled in 2013 before he broke his leg and missed the final 15 races of the season. And his feel was off when he returned last year and struggled with NASCARs new rules package.Then came the Aug. 9 incident at a New York state dirrt track, where Stewarts car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr.dddddddddddd. as the fellow driver walked on the track in an apparent attempt to confront Stewart. The incident sent Stewart into a tailspin. He spent three weeks in seclusion trying to deal with his grief, and was a broken man when he returned for the final 12 races of the season.The healing didnt start until September when a grand jury declined to charge him with Wards death, but its been his time away from the track the last two months that have given Stewart his swagger back. Although he claimed his all-black outfit Tuesday was slimming, he appeared to be down at least 15 pounds from November.He was refreshed from a quiet December at home in Indiana, then a week at sprint car races in Arizona with his team, followed by a week in Oklahoma at the Chili Bowl.I dont feel like I have to prove anything to anybody, he said. Its more like what I want to do, not what I feel I have to show people I can do. Im ready to be back. I want to be competitive, I want to be winning races again.At 43, Stewarts clock is ticking. It became more of a discussion last week when four-time series champion Jeff Gordon announced this season will be his last. Stewart is three months older than Gordon, but has six fewer seasons than Gordon in the Cup Series.Stewart said he spent last Thursday texting with his one-time fierce rival about the time they first met, their history together and Gordons contributions to the sport. There is perhaps a spot deep down in Stewart that has been forced to think about his own future, and Gordons decision might have also created some self-reflection.He was adamant Tuesday the end is not near.You look at whats on my plate, I am pretty pot-committed to this sport, he said, before noting the differences between he and Gordon.Gordon is a married father of two young children. Stewart is a perpetual bachelor who considers his pet pig his son, but is also consumed by the race tracks and teams that he owns.Its not comparing apples to apples. Everybodys scenarios and situations are different, what they want out of the rest of their lives, so (Gordon) didnt make me think anything about my career, it made me think about Jeffs career, he said. As much as I always thought in my mind that I would be so excited when Jeff Gordon retired, Im having a hard time coming to terms with after this year were not going to see him in the No. 24. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz