Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

17.10.2019 05:01
I dont care what it Antworten

NORWICH, England -- Norwich sacked manager Chris Hughton and his backroom staff Sunday and replaced him with former player Neil Adams in a bid to keep the club in the Premier League next season. The decision came a day after a 1-0 home loss to fellow struggler West Bromwich Albion, which left Norwich in 17th in the Premier League standings, just five points above the relegation zone after losing four out of its last six matches. Four of the teams remaining five games are against Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal -- by far the toughest run-in of any of the relegation-threatened teams. Norwich said in a statement it parted ways with Hughton and his staff "to give the club the maximum chance to secure the points required between now and the end of the season to ensure retention of our Barclays Premier League status." The 48-year-old Adams was promoted from his previous post as under-18 coach. He played 206 matches for Norwich between 1993 and 1999, having won the league with Everton in 1987. "To say that I am delighted to have been offered the opportunity of managing Norwich City Football Club would be a massive understatement," Adams said. "People know what this club means to me, and so it goes without saying that we will be doing everything possible to ensure that we maintain our top-flight status for next season. "These final five games will be a huge test for us, and everyone must step up to the mark. But with the full backing of these magnificent Norwich supporters we will have every chance of achieving our objective." Hughton guided the Canaries to 11th place last season, and Norwich said "he has represented the club with dignity throughout his tenure." "However the recent run of four defeats in our last six Premier League games and six consecutive away league defeats, left the club with no choice but to act, with five games still to play in the current campaign," the clubs statement said. Adidas Store Basketball Shoes . Among the six changes: Drivers are now eligible if they have competed for 30 or more years in NASCAR or turned 55 in the calendar year before nominating day. Previously, drivers were not eligible until they had been retired for three years, so drivers can continue to compete and still reach the hall. Latest Adidas Basketball Shoes . Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/. He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Yeezy Powerphase Ireland .com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season. Cheap Adidas Nmd Shoes . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event.SAN FRANCISCO - Retiring White Sox star Paul Konerko and Philadelphia shortstop Jimmy Rollins were picked Friday as the first co-winners of Major League Baseballs Roberto Clemente Award.The annual honour is given for contributions on and off the field that best represent the sport and is named for the Pittsburgh Pirates Hall of Famer, who died on Dec. 31, 1972, in a plane crash while on a humanitarian mission to assist earthquake victims in Nicaragua.Their commitment to making a difference in the lives of children is a wonderful reflection of the legacy the legendary Roberto Clemente has left on our game and in society, baseball Commissioner Bud Selig said.Konerko founded the Bring Me Home Campaign, which also includes a pair of former teammates in retired great Jim Thome and the Los Angeles Angels Gordon Beckham. The campaign says it has raised nearly $450,000 to assist foster children in Illinois. A six-time All-Star, Konerko hit .279 with 439 homers and 1,412 RBIs in 18 major league seasons.Its really cool that winning it with Jimmy, Konerko said. I didnt play a whole bunch against with him being in the National League, but our careers are kind of the same arc, same timeline.Rollins, a three-time All-Star, developed JRolls Aces in 2007 through The Rollins Family Foundation to provide tickets to children in disadvantaged areas who excel in academics. He also is involved in the reading proggram J-Rolls Readers and has raised more than $1 million for youth medical research, abuse prevention and food programs.ddddddddddddRollins charitable work with arthritis began after his own elbow pain.I was working out and it was like, man, this just hurts for no reason, just to bend an elbow it hurts. And I thought what would it be like to be a kid or to be a young adolescent and to have this, not because of work, but because its a condition, Rollins said. We put together some events, met up with the Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Foundation and they had a camp.I did that for a number of years, and then Prevent Child Abuse Pennsylvania for two years before ultimately last year making a transition to something I can have or we can have a more direct effect with the community and the area. Something that was larger than what we had been previously doing. I like to eat, personally. I like good food, and I tell my mom, Dont hold back the good food. I dont care what it costs, lets go get it.Konerkos wife, Jennifer, has six siblings who were adopted.I think most people get into charitable work a lot of times with what theyve experienced close to them or what theyve seen, he said. It was kind of a no-brainer.This was the first tie for the award, which began in 1971. It was voted on by a group that included Clementes widow and baseball executives, broadcasters, writers and sponsors. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz