Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

17.10.2019 07:25
uring a four-game road skid in the series ... St. Louis improved Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Stitched Reds Jerseys .C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart. Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins said in a release Friday that Clifford is "resting comfortably" in the hospital but its too early to know when hell return to work. Higgins says Clifford checked himself into the hospital Thursday night because he was suffering from chest pains. Clifford, 52, joined the Bobcats this off-season after spending last year as an assistant coach with the Los Angeles Lakers. The Bobcats are off to a 3-2 start under Clifford. Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing will serve as Charlottes acting head coach against the New York Knicks Friday night. Clifford becomes the second professional coach to check himself into a Charlotte hospital in the last week. Denver Broncos coach John Fox, who used to coach the Panthers and still owns a home in Charlotte, was admitted last Saturday with chest pains after experiencing pain while on the golf course. Rookie Cody Zeller said he didnt find out Clifford was in the hospital until he reported to shoot-around on Friday morning. "I just texted him and said I was keeping him in my prayers but I dont know much past that," Zeller said. Clifford joined the Bobcats on May 29, replacing Mike Dunlap, who was fired after the Bobcats went 21-61. The Bobcats have been thrilled with Cliffords approach thus far, saying he has the right makeup to deal with professional players. He spent 13 seasons as an NBA assistant coach for the Knicks, Orlando Magic and Houston Rockets and Lakers. Ewing, the teams associate head coach, addressed the media before the game and said hes "a little nervous" about coaching his first game, particularly on such short notice. But he said his biggest concern right now is with Clifford. "Coach Clifford and I have been friends for a lot of years -- weve worked together for over 10 years now -- and this is definitely not the way I wanted to start my head coaching career with him being in the hospital," Ewing said. Ewing, a member of the Professional Basketball Hall of Fame, played 15 seasons for the Knicks from 1985-2000. The former Knick said, "Its ironic that my first chance to be a head coach will be against a team I played with for 15 years." Reds Jerseys China . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. Reds Jerseys 2019 . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never.St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Alexander Steen had two goals and one assist in his return, helping the St. Louis Blues post a 6-3 win over the New York Islanders at Scottrade Center on Thursday. Steen, who missed the previous two games with a lower-body injury, provided an immediate spark and his second tally ignited four-goal third period that carried the Blues to their third straight win. I thought (Steen) was real good. I thought that line was real good. Set the tempo early in the game. Set the tempo in the third period, said St. Louis head coach Ken Hitchcock. T.J. Oshie had a goal with two assists and Jake Allen made 25 saves. John Tavares and Mikhail Grabovski scored in the second period for the Islanders, who have lost three games in a row. Former Blue Jaroslav Halak allowed five goals on 32 shots. We didnt really grasp it. said Tavares. Sometimes we just have to make the plays a little quicker. Steen gave the Blues a 3-2 lead at 4:32 of the third when he came in as a trailer on a rush fired a rebound past Halak. Oshie scored from the bottom of the left circle off Patrik Berglunds pass from behind the net with 4:13 remaining. Kyle Okposo lit the lamp for the Islanders 28 seconds after Paul Stastnys power-play goal made it 5-2 with 2:12 remaining, but an emppty-net goal by Jaden Schwartz with 1:04 left sealed St. Cheap Reds Jerseys. . Louis fifth straight win in the series. Steen scored a power-play goal 5:58 into the game. He beat Halak on a blast from the point after nice puck movement gave him plenty of room to wind up. Barret Jackman gave St. Louis 2-0 with 5:42 remaining in the first period when he fired a slap shot off a pass from Steen past Halaks glove. The Islanders battled back with two late goals in the middle stanza. Tavares moved to the middle following a faceoff win and fired a wrist shot through Allens five-hole with 3:57 remaining. Grabovski then beat the Blues to a loose puck after another faceoff and scored on a wrist shot from the slot with 5.3 seconds left. Game Notes Stastny has four goals in the last three games ... The Islanders have been outscored 20-6 during a four-game road skid in the series ... St. Louis improved to 10-1-1 in its last 12 home games ... Oshie has four goals and eight assists during a six-game point streak against the Islanders ... Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester (groin) was activated from injured reserve after missing eight games. Defenseman Carl Gunnarsson (concussion) was placed on IR to create room on the active roster for Bouwmeester. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz