Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

18.10.2019 05:17
a left-hander Antworten

MOSCOW -- Julia Lipnitskaia fell on her opening jump and put on what she called one of her biggest disappointments, but the 15-year-old Russian prodigy still edged out Carolina Kostner on Saturday by less than a point to win the Rostelecom Cup, the last of the seasons six preliminary Grand Prix events. American Mirai Nagasu took bronze. In pairs, Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany won gold, Russians Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov took silver, and Canadas pair of Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto won bronze. Lipnitskaia also won Skate Canada, and her second victory of the season means she qualified for the Grand Prix Final -- which she missed last year due to injury. Kostner and Nagasu wont make the final. "Im happy to qualify for the final with two victories, but Im very dissatisfied with today. It was most likely my worst performance ever in competition," she said. "I made a mistake on the first jump and wasnt able to pull myself together." Lipnitskaia was well ahead of Kostner going into the free skate after a precise and ambitious short program. But after falling on her triple lutz, she put her hand down on the second jump. Kostner opened well, but later put her hands down on two jumps. She won the free skate, but ended 0.68 points behind Lipnitskaia in the overall results. Kostner, a 26-year-old veteran and the 2012 world champion, took it in stride, saying she wont let it distract her from preparing for the Sochi Olympics. "I made a few mistakes, but thats how it goes building up to an important event," the Italian said. Nagasu was pleased with third, after her eighth-place finish at the NHK Cup. "I wish I could put two and two together and make it to the final, but unfortunately that isnt the case. Ill take it as a blessing in disguise because then I have more time to train for nationals," she said. Nagasu had been in fourth, just one-hundredth of a point behind compatriot Agnes Zawadzki, whose troubled free program landed her in sixth place overall. Xander Bogaerts Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Rick Porcello Jersey ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. https://www.cheapredsox.com/2371z-jason-...-red-sox.html.J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Josh Taylor Jersey .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Babe Ruth Red Sox Jersey . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will play their next eight games on the road, starting with Tuesdays opener of a three-game series against the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium. The Blue Jays were able to snap a four-game losing streak with Sundays 7-1 win over the Boston Red Sox in the finale of a three-game series at Rogers Centre. Brett Lawrie hit a solo home run and drove in two, while Edwin Encarnacion ended with two doubles and two RBI. Melky Cabrera was 2-for-4 with an RBI for the Jays, who gave starting pitcher R.A. Dickey enough run support. The right-handed knuckleballer limited the rival Red Sox to a run on five hits in 6 1/3 innings with six strikeouts and no walks. "When I have one to two to zero walks, its usually going to be a pretty good day, and thats what I need to get back to, and like I said, today was a good step in that direction," said Dickey, who won for the first time since April 5 and is 2-3 on the season. Steve Delabar and Esmil Rogers combined to throw 2 2/3 scoreless innings of relief. Dustin McGowan draws the start for the Blue Jays Tuesday and he is 1-1 in four starts with a lofty 6.88 ERA. He has posted back-to-back no-decisions and was reached for six runs in four innings of last Wednesdays 10-8 loss to Baltimore. McGowan has allowed nine runs over the past two outings and is 1-1 with a 2.30 ERA in four career meetings (2 starts) wwith the Royals.dddddddddddd Kansas City is home for the next six games versus Toronto and Detroit, and hopes to build on a strong offensive performance Tuesday night. The Royals took two of three meetings in Baltimore over the weekend and closed the set with Sundays 9-3 pounding of the Orioles. Omar Infante hit a two-run homer to highlight a four-run seventh inning and finished with six RBI. "Hes a tremendous offensive performer and definitely the star of the day today for us," Royals manager Ned Yost said about Infante. Alex Gordon had two RBI and Norichika Aoki collected two hits and three runs scored. Royals starting pitcher James Shields got the win and held the Orioles to a pair of runs and three hits in seven innings of work. He is 3-2 on the season. Jason Vargas will follow Shields in the Kansas City rotation and is 2-0 with a 1.54 earned run average through five starts. Vargas did not receive a decision in last Wednesdays 5-3 loss at Cleveland and lasted six innings, allowing three runs (2 earned) and six hits. Vargas, a left-hander, was coming off seven scoreless innings versus Minnesota on April 18 and is 2-0 with a 1.54 ERA in five outings. Vargas hasnt pitched well in his career against the Blue Jays and is 1-3 in six starts with a 5.67 ERA. Toronto won four of six games against Kansas City a year ago and is 10-4 in the past 14 matchups between the two clubs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz