Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

21.10.2019 05:19
in his best performance Antworten

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions." Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Frank Kaminsky Suns Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. Dan Majerle Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Jalen-...Edition-Jersey/. The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. Aron Baynes Suns Jersey .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. Dario Saric Suns Jersey .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.Michael van Gerwen and Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor slugged out a back-and-forth Premier League Darts tussle that ended as a deserved 6-6 draw. The two oche heavyweights continue to sit first and second in the league table, with Van Gerwen marginally ahead by one leg overall, after they could not be separated by their high-stakes clash in Glasgow.A magnificent 170 checkout against the throw gave Van Gerwen a glorious chance to extend his lead at the top of the Premier League, but Taylor kept his cool to break back in the following leg then hold his throw to earn a point. Watch Michael van Gerwen hit the first 170 of the 2016 Premier League After weeks of debate about whether Van Gerwen had overtaken Taylor as the greatest player ever, the opening leg of the match immediately appeared crucial. Taylor, against the throw, missed four darts at a double to break, and Van Gerwen was able to hold twice consecutively and found himself 2-1 ahead after a nervy start.The mighty Dutchman suddenly clicked into gear, breaking twice in a row and stringing five legs together to open a 5-1 lead that had Taylor reeling. The 16-time world champion showed his famous mettle with two breaks of his own - finishing on a bullseye, then from 120, to close the gap to 5-4. Phil Taylor and Michael van Gerwen expressed their respect for each other after playing out a scintillating draw From there, Van Gerwen thought hed set up a simple conclusion after his 170 checkout but missed three darts for the match and was forced to share the spotlight with his illustrious foe.Theres not a day that goes by where I dont ppractice thinking about this man, Taylor admitted afterwards.ddddddddddddDefending champion Gary Anderson enjoyed a homecoming to remember with two victories over Adrian Lewis and Peter Wright.The Flying Scotsman opened the night with a 7-4 win against Lewis, roared on by a vocal Scottish crowd who were finding their voice.Anderson stormed into a three-leg lead and Lewis was met with deathly silence when he struck back, although he was never able to make a fight of it. Anderson missed three match darts but returned in the next leg to finalise his first win. Gary Anderson earned a pair of Premier League wins He then defeated Wright 7-5 in a finale between two Scottish players who had a boisterous crowd singing their lungs out.A back-and-forth contest saw both players refuse to give an inch and even when Wright broke, Anderson hit back immediately for 4-4. The crucial error was eventually made by Snakebite.Throwing for a draw, he watched Anderson miss a further handful of match darts but then missed a trio of his own to seal a point. Andersons two wins sent him up to third in the Premier League, a point behind Van Gerwen and Taylor.Raymond van Barneveld fended off the threat of an early exit from the Premier League with a 7-4 win against fellow struggler Dave Chisnall. Raymond van Barneveld finished on the bullseye for this superb 161 checkout against Dave Chisnall Chizzys winless run extended to six and Van Barneveld is now three points clear of him after a hat-trick of massive checkouts took him over the finishing line.Barney took out 121, 161 on the bullseye then 152 to outclass Chisnall and keep himself in the tournament ahead of the first ever date in his home country of the Netherlands.There was no happy homecoming for Scotlands Robert Thornton, who slipped to a 7-4 defeat to James Wade on home turf.Thornton undoubtedly put in his best performance of a winless season so far but he remains rooted to the bottom of the Premier League with just a single point.Gary Anderson 7-4 Adrian LewisJames Wade 7-4 Robert ThorntonMichael van Gerwen 6-6 Phil TaylorRaymond van Barneveld 7-4 Dave ChisnallGary Anderson 7-5 Peter Wright Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz