Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

21.10.2019 05:19
developing proper coaching Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Winnipeg Jets will try to rebound from a loss and continue their recent point streak when they visit the Dallas Stars for Tuesdays Central Division clash at American Airlines Center. The Jets had a two-game win streak halted in Sundays home test against Anaheim, but the 4-3 overtime loss also marked Winnipegs sixth straight tilt (4-0-2) gaining at least a point. The Jets, who are currently sitting fourth in the Central, havent suffered a regulation setback since a 4-2 home loss against St. Louis on Nov. 23. Winnipeg trailed the Ducks 3-2 after 40 minutes on Sunday, but Jacob Trouba notched the equalizing goal with just 4:45 remaining in regulation. However, Anaheim would gain the extra point on Kyle Palmieris goal less than a minute into the extra session. Palmieri scored just 53 seconds into OT, beating Ondrej Pavelec with a sharp- angle shot from the left wing. Pavelec stopped only 21 shots in the setback. Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien joined Trouba as the goal-scorers for the Jets. The effort was there, compete, our pace was good. We were aggressive in the offensive zone, created a lot off some turnovers down low. It was a good, solid game, just a disappointing result, said Jets head coach Paul Maurice. The Jets will be without Evander Kane tonight after the forward was suspended two games for an illegal check against Anaheims Clayton Stoner. Kane hit Stoner from behind at 19:49 of the second period and was assessed a major penalty and a game misconduct. Stoner was not injured on the play. Kane has four goals and six assists in 20 games this season. He will be eligible to return on Saturday when the Jets host the Ducks. Winnipeg is beginning a brief two-game road trip tonight and also will visit Colorado on Thursday. The Jets are 8-4-3 as the guest this season. The Stars, meanwhile, are hoping to build some momentum on home ice after halting a four-game slide with Saturdays 4-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens. That tilt marked the start of a three-game homestand and pushed Dallas record at American Airlines Center this season to 5-5-5. The Stars will cap this residency on Saturday when they host the New Jersey Devils. Tyler Seguin powered the offense in Saturdays triumph over the Canadiens, finishing with two goals and an assist to help the Stars jump out to a 3-0 lead. It was the 12th multi-point game of the season for Seguin, who has an NHL-best 21 goals and is tied with Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby for the scoring lead with 35 points. Cody Eakin and Ryan Garbutt also scored, Jamie Benn assisted on both Seguin markers and Kari Lehtonen turned aside 16-of-17 shots for the Stars, who ended an 0-3-1 skid. Thats the way we need to play, Dallas head coach Lindy Ruff said. It starts by your best players doing the right things. Tonights tilt marks the first of four meetings between the Jets and Stars this season. Dallas went 3-1-1 in the 2013-14 season series and is 7-1-1 all- time in nine home tests against the Atlanta/Winnipeg franchise. Lehtonen and Pavelec expect to start in net tonight. Pavelec is 3-3-0 with a 4.12 goals against average in his career against Dallas, while Lehtonen, a former Atlanta Thrashers goalie, is 4-0-1 with a 1.50 GAA versus his old franchise. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. Diamondbacks Jerseys China . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/. Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Diamondbacks Jerseys 2019 . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Kerry: I will give you full marks for your comments on the Pens/Bruins fiasco...100 per cent bang on...that had to be the worst display of "game management" I have seen in a while. Kerry, Im an old timer, spent about 11 years wearing the black and white stripes and saw a lot in my day. What I dont get and never will is the reluctance to allow Linesman to be more involved in decision making. And no I am not talking about having them watch for more, Lord knows with the speed of the game they already have their hands full. HOWEVER, how many times have we seen blatant offences with NO call only to wind up with supplementary discipline? It happens routinely and you cannot tell me that in many of these cases one of the Linesmen did not see the blatant offence occur? Case in point: Phaneufs hit on Sunday night...how in the world do 4 (four) sets of eyes not see that as a direct hit from behind...no call but he has a hearing! And I am a LIFELONG Leaf fan! Point is if they (the League) are REALLY serious about cleaning up the game, then the culture amongst Officials has to change. You have four sets of eyes out there they should USE them and it can be done with undue burden...as I pointed out, not asking them to LOOK for more, but when they see it, they need to be able to call it. It is called "CHECKING YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR". This should not be a slight against the Referees...the game has changed dramatically. Its faster, harder, players are bigger and more mobile - its time to catch up. Cheers Kerry,Jeff Baldwin Jeff:Thank you for the thought-provoking question. You too sir are bang on with regard to many of the shortcomings that we see take place on almost a nightly basis in the current two-referee system. I have to question an apparent lack of coaching and the accountability process that NHL Officials are currently being held to when we witness similar plays that are often misjudged or missed. From your experience as a referee Jeff, you know that you have to position yourself in advance of the play to acquire the best possible sight line to make the call. I have made reference to this crucial aspect of officiating on many occasions in this column. When a call is missed, the referee most directly responsible for that call often has an obstructed view of the play. Yes, the game is faster and the players are certainly bigger, but there are too many "puck watchers" currently wearing black and white stripes that dont see the game in advance. Given the human factor, we know (and can accept) that calls will be missed; after all nobodys perfect. There are also a number of infractions currently in the rule book that Linesmen are allowed to call (hits from behind like the one Phaneuf delivered on Kevan Milller being one of them!) Linesmen have a difficult and specific job of their own to do; one that is very important and can also impact a game.dddddddddddd Conferences between the four officials take place whenever a goal is scored and there is a question that goalkeeper interference took place or to determine if the puck was shot directly over the glass. A correct decision has often been rendered through these types of meetings of the minds. Many of the young NHL Officials have been fast-tracked through a two-referee system where they never really had to fend for themselves. There was always another person to rely on which inhibited their growth and experience as a young referee. I maintain that to be most effective, a ref has to work like he is the only set of eyes on the ice. He should want to see everything that takes place with his head on swivel even though he is responsible for certain specific areas of coverage in the two-referee system. The better referees in the NHL work within the current system to support their partner but also like they are the sole referee in the game. The confidence and authority of the modern day NHL referee has gradually been eroded through the safety net and hands on approach that the Hockey Operations Department exerts over both the officials and the Officiating Department. Telephones installed in the officials dressing room provide a direct link to the Toronto Situation Room. The "hot line" can ring between periods if Hockey Operations personnel deem it necessary to provide input to the officials. The last time I checked, while many of them were excellent players, none of them refereed a game in the league! Far too many times I see minor penalties assessed for what should easily be judged as a major or match infraction such as James Neals knee to the head of Brad Marchand. Either the referees judgment needs considerable tweaking or they prefer to rely on supplementary discipline to suspend a player if the Player Safety Committee deems it violent enough. Video review is an excellent tool to verify the scoring of a legal goal but that decision also is taken out of the referees hands and electronically transported to Toronto. That is of course, unless the Situation Room cant make a clear and firm decision in which case an "inconclusive verdict" throws the call back in the referees lap who has yet to see a replay of the incident. I dont think its so much about checking ones ego at door Jeff. I believe its more about developing proper coaching techniques and to empower the officials to be the very best that they can be. While there are a number of officials that do a terrific job there is much work that is required in this area. The NHL Officials, to a man, are good and dedicated people. They deserve the very best opportunity to succeed. Its in the best interest of the game they are given the proper tools to do so. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz