Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

22.10.2019 07:47
Zach Randolph and Marc Antworten

A few days later the Arizona Coyotes Shane Doan and Adrian Aucoin caught this fish with their kids: #NHL super dads #AdrianAucoin and #ShaneDoan with sons Kyle and Josh today! #sturgeonslayers #catchrecordrelease pic.twitter.com/kelN5Jl9An — Kevin Estrada (@STURGEONSLAYERS) June 2, 2014And finally, last week Winnipeg Jets stars Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien snagged this behemoth: Had a great time catching this beast with @STURGEONSLAYERS today! #catchrecordrelease #sturgeonslayers pic.twitter.com/Aj1L0V1BLZ — Andrew Ladd (@aladd16) June 8, 2014While all of those are very impressivethe the no doubter weirdest catch goes to Tampa Bay Lightning forward Pierre-Cedric Labrie. The Tampa Bay Lightnings twitter feed posted this photo today of Labrie holding a Pelican. Yes, a Pelican. Related: PC Labrie once taught us an important lesson- teach a man to fish, and he could still end up with a pelican. pic.twitter.com/LSfjgjLah4 — Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) June 18, 2014The Lightnings twitter explains the "silly pelican" tried to take Labries bait and was hooked. Labrie carefully freed the bird took the picture and then "sent him on his merry way."Start the countdown to this "silly," "merry" pelican getting his own twitter account!Meanwhile, retired former San Jose Shark Captain Owen Nolan, who has his own TV show, hosted the Sportsman 360 Charity Bass Fishing Tournament last week. They raised and donated over $5,800 for the Sharks Foundation which helps local youth and families. George Hendrick Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. George Hendrick Indians Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/3488u...ey-indians.html. As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Ryan Flaherty Indians Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Dean Chance Indians Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Dave Joergers road through professional basketballs minor leagues has finally landed him in an NBA head coaching seat. His first job is at a familiar spot, with a team he has been a part of for six seasons. Joerger (YAY-gehr) was introduced as coach of the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday after a season in which they won a franchise-best 56 games but split with coach Lionel Hollins. "I am ready for this opportunity," Joerger said. "I have won in the past. I know how to win. Were going to win." Joerger, 39, was a successful head coach in the minor leagues and was the lead assistant under Hollins the last two seasons. He has been with the team six seasons. The Grizzlies are coming off a Western Conference finals appearance, but there was a disconnect between Hollins and the new ownership group led by Robert Pera. Hollins contract wasnt renewed despite a 196-155 record since becoming coach of the Grizzlies in January 2009. "Lionel Hollins did some great things for this organization. ... Now we turn the page to the Dave Joerger era," said Jason Levien, the Grizzlies chief executive officer and managing partner. Terms of Joergers contract werent released, but The Commercial Appeal newspaper in Memphis has reported Joerger signed a four-year deal with a starting salary of about $1.5 million. "This is a blue-collar town, and Im a blue-collar guy," Joerger said. "I came up the hard way. I came up through the minor leagues." Joergers name had been mentioned as the heir apparent to Hollins even as ownership and the former Grizzlies coach were trying to patch things up. On June 10, team leaders decided they had reached an impasse with Hollins and announced they wouldnt keep him. "This is something Ive been dreaming about for a long time," Joerger said. "This is something Ive been preparing for for a long time. This is Lionels job. When it wasnt Lionels job, then Im interested in coaching this team and leading this team. When that happened, then we started talking and going forward. The last couple of days, it went really fast." The Grizzlies also interviewed George Karl, the NBA coach of the year before being fired by Denver, Chicago Bulls assistant Ed Pinckney and former Phoenix coach Alvin Gentry. Through it all, Joergers name remained the one most mentioned. Levien said he was "positively inclined" toward Joerger as the coaching search began, but they had never talked about specific direction or style. "t;I thought it gave us an opportunity to spend real serious time in evaluating who the other options were," Levien said.dddddddddddd "There arent too many times you get a first-time NBA head coach who has won professional basketball championships as much as Dave has." Joerger won an International Basketball Association title and two Continental Basketball Association crowns with the Dakota Wizards. A third CBA championship came as coach of the Sioux Falls Skyforce in 2005. He won a fifth minor league championship in 2007 with the Wizards after they had moved to the NBA Development League. Joerger was the Grizzlies lead assistant coach this season and helped co-ordinate a defence that allowed a league-low 89.3 points per game. His experience with the team also could help the Grizzlies have a smooth transition from the Hollins era. The dismissal of Hollins wasnt popular in many segments of the Grizzlies fan base. While Hollins had his detractors, his success made the departure tough to accept in the community, which has no other professional franchise. "I think coming off the success we had at the end of the season here in May and the excitement around the team was palpable," Levien said. "Certainly making changes, making adjustments is never easy. I think there is going to be an important time now for people to get to know Dave, to get to know our vision for the team as an organization, where we want to take this team and its role in the community. ... That said, I think also were going to soothe a lot of people when we start winning basketball games. We cant do that until Oct. 31 or so." Joerger said his style will be a faster pace than in the past, but not at the expense of the Grizzlies defensive reputation. He said the Grizzlies will maintain a grit-grind attitude and remain one of the most physical team in the league. Joerger said the faster pace wouldnt mean "vomit basketball" in which shots are taken in the first 5 seconds of the shot clock. "I think that would be silly regarding the fact we have two All-Stars playing the power forward and centre position," Joerger said referring to Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol. "But by opening up the floor, moving the basketball, by spreading the floor a little bit, they are going to have more room to work. "Other teams arent going to have nine dudes in the paint when Zachs trying to back down and go to work. ... I like 3-pointers, but I love layups and I love free throws." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz