Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

24.10.2019 05:28
BC Lions on Thursday in Antworten

Rashard Mendenhall has had a pretty solid career. He rushed for over 1,000 yards on two occasions and appeared in two Super Bowls. However, at age 26, he decided to walk away from the game to explore some of his other interests, including writing. Mendenhall blogged about his retirement on Huffington Post. He writes: "I look forward to chasing my desires and passions without restriction, and to sharing them with anyone who wants to come along with me! And Ill start with writing!" Mendenhall also touches on some of his other interests in the blog: "Over my career, because of my interests in dance, art and literature, my very calm demeanor, and my apparent lack of interest in sporting events on my Twitter page, people in the sporting world have sometimes questioned whether or not I love the game of football. I do. I always have. " But most prevalently, like other NFL players who have opted for early retirement, he cites health concerns: "I no longer wish to put my body at risk for the sake of entertainment. I think about the rest of my life and I want to live it with much quality. And physically, I am grateful that I can walk away feeling as good as I did when I stepped into it." Mendenhalls entire blog post can be read here: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4931316 Shop Adidas Basketball Shoes . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. Adidas Nmd Womens Ireland . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/a...ap-ireland.html. That Ginette Reno can sing. Adidas Nmd Cheap Ireland . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. Cheap Yeezy Powerphase Ireland . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central.The Hamilton Tiger-Cats acquired import running back/kick returner Isi Sofele from the BC Lions on Thursday in exchange for future considerations. Sofele spent the 2013 season on the Lions practice roster. In 50 games over four sseasons at California, Sofele ran for 2,619 yards and 15 touchdowns while returning 24 kickoffs for 480 yards.dddddddddddd The Ticats also announced that import defensive lineman Joseph LeBeau has been released. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz