Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

28.10.2019 04:51
chances in the tight sem Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish will miss at least a couple of starts for the Rangers because of right elbow inflammation. Texas placed its ace from Japan on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday night, a day before his scheduled start against Tampa Bay. He will have an MRI on Thursday. The move was retroactive to Sunday, a day after Darvish allowed six runs and nine hits over four innings in a loss at Texas. The Rangers said he didnt have any issues during that game, but felt tightness when throwing on the side Monday and that feeling never went away. "Yu had expressed that he could pitch probably if we were in a different spot, a meaningful game (Thursday)," general manager Jon Daniels said. "He agreed, we agreed, it was better to be cautious. ... With the year weve had with injuries, were not going to push it and take any chance at this point." Darvish is the 14th player currently on the DL for the Rangers. That is the most in the majors, as are the teams 24 overall disabled list uses, including Darvish at the beginning of the season because of neck stiffness. Texas purchased the contract of left-hander Alex Claudio from Triple-A Round Rock to be in the bullpen a night after the Rangers 14-inning victory. Left-hander Robbie Ross will be recalled from Round Rock on Thursday to start in Darvishs spot. The Rangers will have to make a corresponding move to add Ross at that point. Darvish (10-7, 3.06 ERA) skipped throwing a normal bullpen session between starts this week. When talking to reporters Tuesday, during his normal availability two days before each of his scheduled starts, he referred to a break at this point in the season and said nothing about soreness in his elbow. Team physician Dr. Keith Meister initially examined Darvish later Tuesday night. When asked if there was any thought of shutting Darvish down for the season, with the team last in the AL West and well out of playoff contention, Daniels said it was premature to answer that before getting MRI results. "I dont think thats where his head is, thats not where our head is," Daniels said. "Based on what Ive been told so far, no, thats not a thought." Ross was a converted reliever who started this season in the Rangers rotation, going 1-4 with a 4.78 ERA in nine starts before going back to the bullpen. When he was optioned to Triple-A Round Rock on June 17, he was 2-4 with a 5.61 ERA in 18 games. "Hes throwing the ball well. ... Hes made progress and was ready to get another opportunity," Daniels said. "He feels good about himself. Hes got his confidence back, made a couple of mechanical changes, but the biggest thing, hes got his confidence back." Best Cheap Fake Shoes . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record. Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/. George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. Authentic Shoes For Cheap . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final with three-set victories on Friday. The seventh-seeded Rosol edged Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, and Janowicz defeated Sam Querrey 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive been trying to get ready for the hard-court season, but the practice matches were no good for me," said Rosol, who should crack the top 30 in the world rankings for the first time after Fridays win. "But Im happy with my results this week. I hope Im not finished yet." Rosol took a key service break from Lu to go up 5-4 in the third set, and then saved three break points while serving out the match to advance to his third ATP Tour final this year. "All the games were pretty tough," said Rosol, who made it to the semifinals after top-seed John Isner of the U.S. withdrew Thursday because of a sprained ankle. "On my serve, there was a couple times when I went down 30-love and came back. There was a time when (Lu) went down 40-love on his serve and came back. "It was always up and down, so we had to stay with our mind on the court and stay focused all the time." Janowicz broke Querrey four times in the final six gamees of the second and third sets.dddddddddddd "It definitely was an extremely tough match," Janowicz said. "I didnt play my best tennis today. I was fighting to the end. Its always nice to win that kind of match." Despite serving 18 aces, Querrey had trouble controlling his serve, making just 52 per cent of his first serves with six double faults. While he broke Janowiczs serve four times, he also blew three break opportunities. "A lot of them, he hit a serve that was too big or hit a serve that I barely got in," said Querrey, who was trying to make his first tournament final of the year. Janowicz had a scare early in the third set, calling out a trainer for treatment on his left foot. But he managed to stay in the match. Lu, who had beaten Rosol in their only previous meeting last year in Thailand, had his chances in the tight semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before Rosol rallied, and nearly blew a 5-2 advantage in the second set before winning the set. "It was a very close match," said Lu, who was playing in his third semifinal this year. "We both had many, many chances. Theres nothing to complain about, but if I had done better on some points, the score would have turned to my side." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz