Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

29.10.2019 04:29
I think Robert just Antworten

Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd criticized the officiating of the Eastern Conference first round series during a conference call Thursday, saying its "kind of mind-boggling" that Joe Johnson got so few foul calls in Wednesdays Game 5 loss to the Toronto Raptors. "If flopping is the way to go, then we have to maybe play that game," Kidd said. "But Joe is a strong individual and unfortunately, he doesnt flop. He plays and he doesnt complain. But thats why we have officials, for them to make calls." Johnsons only free-throw attempt came on a three-point play late in the fourth quarter that was part of an 8-0 run. Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan got to the free throw line a combined 23 times on Wednesday night. Kidd even called out official Tom Washingtons non-call in the final seconds of Wednesdays loss, when Shaun Livingston and DeRozan collided going for a rebound. No foul was called on the play. "I thought Shaun made a heck of a play to come up with the rebound and get fouled right in front of (referee) Tom Washington, but no call was made," Kidd said. "And Dray (Andray Blatche) came up with the ball and his intention was to get the ball to Deron (Williams), who was wide open, and it just didnt work out." Asked what the Nets could do better defensively against the hot hand of Lowry as they head home for Game 6, Kidd said they needed to slow him down. "Hes knocking down shots, hes getting into the paint, hes finding open guys and hes playing at a very high level,” said Kidd. “We have to make it a little bit tougher on him." Lowry poured in 36 points in Wednesdays victory that gave the Raptors a 3-2 lead in their best-of-seven playoff series. Game 6 goes Friday night in Brooklyn. Watch the action unfold live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pittsburgh Penguins Shirts . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys . -- The Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will forever be tied together for making the same spectacular misjudgment on budding NBA sensation Jeremy Lin. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/.Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Penguins Jerseys China . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday.Playing two games in one night has handed Raymond van Barneveld a final lifeline to stay alive in the Premier League, Wayne Mardle believes. The maverick Dutchman is languishing in seventh in the eight-man table, six points off the pace for a play-off berth. But two games on Thursday in Belfast, live on Sky Sports, could yield four points and put Barney back in the hunt.Does Mardle back Barney? Heres his predictions... Robert Thornton v Peter WrightI loved the way Robert played last week. We thought hed be more relaxed after avoiding elimination and it proved the case against Michael van Gerwen. Peter Wright displays his sharp-shooting with a 161 checkout Thornton isnt going to get beaten 7-0 anymore, hes had a couple of those earlier this season but hes far too good for that.I think hell play well again but Wright is a better player. Wright has been putting himself in some really good positions without getting as many points as he should. Sky Live: PL Darts Everything you need to know about arrows in Belfast Prediction: I think Wright wins but, again, Thornton will be a tough nut to crack. Im going for 7-5 to Wright. (Wright to win 7-5 is 9/2 with Sky Bet)Raymond van Barneveld v Phil TaylorThis is a very important night for Raymond because, if he can nick four points, hes back in the mix. Hes got a lifeline. If he doesnt get all four points, hes out of it. He just cant afford to lose one of them because other players are picking up points. Draws are no good to Raymond. A classic 2007 Premier League clash between Taylor and Barney Phil is playing miles better than Raymond, although - I say this every week - we dont know what Barney will do and he doesnt know himself. He played brilliantly against Van Gerwen but poorly the next.Last week, Phil played James Wade and it was a poor game. But, there wasnt any point where it appeared like Wade had a chance of winning. Phil just kept him at arms length.Youd still go and see Pete Sampras v Andre Agassi, wouldnt you? I still want to see Barney v Phil, I want to watch a cracker.Prediction: Barney will play well but Phil will win, because Phil keeps finding a way to win. Hes confident and has an ability to read his opponent. (Taylor to win and score more 180s than van Barneveld is 2/1 with Sky Bet).James Wade v Adrian LewisThis is a massive game because only one of them, maximum, can make the play-offs. They cant lose to each other, then they need to beat Anderson. This is a must-not-lose match for both of them. Adrian Lewis edged a neck-and-neck leg to beat James Wade earlier this season Adrian has found it tough, he wasnt well last week and pulled out of an event at the weekend.dddddddddddd I know he wasnt well over the weekend. Sometimes that doesnt matter but sometimes it does.This is close to call so youve got to go with the information that youve collated.Prediction: If I was going to have a punt, which Im not, then Wade is a good bet (Wade to win is a 15/8 chance with a narrow 7-4 win a tasty 7/1).Michael van Gerwen v Gary AndersonAnderson isnt guaranteed a play-off place yet - I said earlier this year that theres not four players better than Anderson. Well, last year there werent four players better than Taylor but he didnt make the play-offs, so my theory is out the window!Michael is a certainty for the play-offs - hes too good, and hes not losing games. Even when he doesnt win, he has chances to win. Hes looking anything but dodgy. Michael van Gerwen beat Gary Anderson in Newcastle this season I just cant read Anderson but Ill never back against him because hes too capable. Youve got to feel that Michael has the upper hand. Hes playing better and hes the odds-on favourite for a reason, because of his recent form.But Gary finds a way against Michael, and that sticks in the back of my head. Like when Barney plays Van Gerwen, its horses for courses. Certain players love playing others, and I think Gary loves playing Michael.Prediction: I think Van Gerwen will win 7-5 in a last-leg thriller. (Van Gerwen to win 7-5 is 7/1 with Sky Bet)Raymond van Barneveld v Robert ThorntonBarney is one of these players that, if hes got a chance to win, you can tell by his body language that he fancies it. When he plays Van Gerwen he says : You think youre good? Prove how good you are. Raymond van Barneveld finished on the bullseye for this superb 161 checkout When the games are not glamorous he doesnt fancy it. If he loses to Phil hell have nothing to play for. I think Robert just wants to win.Prediction: I think Robert will win - Id rather back someone who I know is 100 per cent going to try. I think Robert cares more than Raymond. (Thornton to beat van Barneveld is 2/1 with Sky Bet).Watch Premier League Darts from Belfast on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm. Also See: Night 11 preview Talking points ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz