Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

30.10.2019 02:50
ecause the clubs didnt arrive until Antworten

With the MLB Off-Season underway, many teams are looking to upgrade, find replacements, and make major renovations to their clubs. TSN.ca looks at the days hottest off-season rumors and speculations. Done in Baltimore? According to Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun, Orioles outfielder Nick Markakis is likely to sign with a different team this off-season. Connolly says his sources have told him theres less than a 50-50 chance that Markakis will remain in Baltimore, the only place hes played since he broke into the league in 2006. Shortly after the season ended, Markakis and the Orioles seemed to be close on a new contract, but the negotiations have since stalled with the holdout believed to be Baltimores sudden disinterest in signing the 31-year-old to a four-year contract. Markakis hit .276 with 14 home runs and 50 runs batted in last season. Jon Heyman of CBS Sports is also reporting that the Blue Jays, Braves and Giants are the teams interested in Markakis. Toronto could lose both Melky Cabrera and Colby Rasmus to free-agency leaving holes in their outfield. Hunting Hunter Torii Hunter may not be coming back to the Detroit Tigers next season, but hell probably be playing somewhere. According to Fox Sports Ken Rosenthal, the Orioles, Royals, Twins and Rangers have all showed significant interest in the veteran outfielder. Hunter lives in Texas which could be beneficial for the Rangers. The 39-year-old hit .286 with 83 RBIs and 17 home runs in 2014, his 18th season in the Majors. Eyeing Miller? The New York Yankees appear to be interested in free-agent set-up man Andrew Miller, according to Heyman of CBS Sports. The Yankees are also reportedly interested in signing star closer David Robertson, but Miller could be a cheaper option. Both are pursuing four-year contracts. Air Max2 Light Canada . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Air Max 90 Canada Mens .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air...anada-sale.html. "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. Nike Air Max Clearance Canada . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Air Max 98 Canada . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too.CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still haave a long way to go.dddddddddddd." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz