Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

31.10.2019 04:18
so different. Antworten

BOSTON -- Less than two weeks after pitching against Boston with what appeared to be pine tar on his pitching hand, the New York Yankees Michael Pineda was ejected from a game against the Red Sox on Wednesday night after umpires found a foreign substance on his neck. Boston manager John Farrell didnt alert umpires about brown goo on the lower part of Pinedas right palm during a 4-1 win over Boston at Yankee Stadium on April 10. Photos of Pinedas pitching hand that night sparked a debate about pitchers use of sticky substances to get a better grips in cool weather. With two outs and a 1-2 count on Grady Sizemore on Wednesday, Farrell left his dugout to talk with plate umpire Gerry Davis, who went to the mound. Davis touched the right side of the pitchers neck with his index finger then ejected Pineda as other umpires and Yankee infielders stood nearby. On a night with a game time temperature of 50 degrees, Farrell had said before batting practice: "I would expect if its used, its more discreet than last time." Pineda left with the Yankees trailing 2-0 after he allowed two runs and four hits in the first inning. He was replaced by David Phelps. Rule 8.02(b) says a pitcher shall not "have on his person, or in his possession, any foreign substance. For such infraction of this section the penalty shall be immediate ejection from the game. In addition, the pitcher shall be suspended automatically." "We will talk to the umpires tomorrow and review their report before taking any action," Major League Baseball spokesman Michael Teevan said. In recent suspensions of pitchers for pine tar, Tampa Bays Joel Peralta was penalized eight games in 2012, the Los Angeles Angels Brendan Donnelly 10 days in 2005 and St. Louis Julian Tavarez 10 days in 2004. The suspensions of Donnelly and Tavarez were cut to eight days after they asked the players association to appeal, and Peralta dropped his challenge with no reduction. In Pinedas previous start against the Red Sox, television cameras caught Pineda with what appeared to be sticky pine tar on his hand on a cool night. Farrell didnt see a photograph of Pinedas hand until the fourth inning; when Pineda came out to warm up for the fifth, his hand was clean. "In conditions like last night, its not uncommon for pitchers to try and get a grip in some way," Farrell said later. "Were more focused on what we need to do offensively to kind of get going rather than taking anything away from his abilities." Joe Torre, MLBs executive vice-president of baseball operations, said in a statement April 11 that Pineda would not be suspended for the substance on his hand. "The umpires did not observe an application of a foreign substance during the game, and the issue was not raised by the Red Sox," Torre said then. "Given those circumstances, there are no plans to issue a suspension, but we intend to talk to the Yankees regarding what occurred." Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Arizona Diamondbacks Gear . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/. This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Diamondbacks Jerseys China . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Arizona Diamondbacks Store .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself.Former Leeds Rhinos star Kevin Sinfield has revealed he misses playing rugby league on a daily basis following his code switch. The ex-England captain brought the curtain down on his illustrious career in the 13-man game in October after leading Leeds to the treble and is now four months into his new life as rugby union player with Yorkshire Carnegie.Sinfield, whose book on his rugby league career is published on Saturday, had intended to support his old club from the stand once he quit as a player but reveals he has so far attended only one game. I went to the World Club Challenge, which was quite difficult to watch, Sinfield said.Its tough because I miss playing rugby league every single day and I will for the rest of my life, Im sure. Kevin Sinfield enjoyed a glittering career with Leeds Rhinos I played with a number of them for 10 or 15 years and those bonds will never leave you. Its been quite difficult getting the right balance between being there and giving each other a break from it.At times Ive been torn by that but I was delighted to see them win on Friday. I was at home cheering them on.The Rhinos have struggled in the absence of their inspirational former skipper, as well as the retired Jamie Peacock, and were bottom of Super League after three matches.But Leeds have won two of their last three games and Sinfield is confident they will be challenging to retain their trophies. Phil Clarke brings you his top five Super League tries of the week Theyve had a real tough spell but thats been down to injuries and to add to that the training ground was flooded and becoming nomads makes life really difficult, Sinfield said.ddddddddddddAlso the team is built for summer rugby and the conditions so far arent conducive to that. As the grounds firm up, I have complete confidence that group will flourish, as they started to do on Friday night.Sinfield would like to play for Carnegie at Premiership level, but concedes he is still getting to grips with the 15-man game. Im getting better, Sinfield said of his fly-half role. Im learning.Im still making plenty of mistakes, as you could imagine for somebody who had never played a game in his life.The lads have been really welcoming and Ive really enjoyed the challenge. To have something like this at 35 has been brilliant, its probably opened my eyes a bit.It looks very similar to rugby league but when you start playing its so, so different. Ive played league since I was seven and to suddenly break down some of those instincts and start to find fresh ones is very, very difficult. Its been testing but Im glad I did it.Watch Kevin Sinfield and Yorkshire Carnegie host Bedford on Easter Sunday, live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 3.45pm Also See: Anfield may host Four Nations final WATCH: Phil Clarkes top five tries WATCH: Super League Full Time Burgess released from hospital ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz