Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

01.11.2019 04:49
opportunities and Antworten

Reggie Abercrombie saw a hanging curveball and ended the Winnipeg Goldeyes losing streak at five games. Gary Southshore RailCats reliever Ethan Gibbons left a curveball up and over the plate with Brock Bond on second and one out in the bottom of the 11th inning and Abercrombie drilled it over the left field wall to give the Goldeyes a 4-2 win over the RailCats on a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon at Shaw Park. With only a handful of the 5,232 who showed up to watch the Goldeyes finish a three-game series with Gary remaining in the ballpark, the Fish ended their longest slump of the season and improved to 35-19 with a thrilling 11th inning, walk-off, two-run bomb. "He left a curveball up in the zone and I was to get all of it," said Abercrombie who was still covered in shaving cream and talcum powder from the post-game celebration. "Like Ive said, Ive been struggling since we returned home from Fargo and Ive been doing a lot of extra work. But Rick (manager Forney) talked to me the other day and told me that everything would come around my teammates have been behind throughout the whole thing and I just cant say enough about them." With the victory, the Goldeyes remained 5 1/2 games ahead of St. Paul in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. The Saints will come to Winnipeg to play five games in about 2 1/2 days, starting Tuesday. Despite the victory, Forney said he was heartbroken from starter, Chris Salamida. After all, Salamida pitched 8 1/3 innings and didnt allow an earned run but didnt get the win because of an error in the ninth that turned a 2-0 Goldeyes lead into a 2-2 tie. "I really am heartbroken for Sal," Forney said. "He pitched his heart out today and he deserved to get the win. Im just so disappointed we couldnt get it for him. He was outstanding at a time when we needed a starter to be outstanding. The bullpen has been great, but we needed to give them some time off and what Sal gave us today is exactly what we needed. The Goldeyes took a 2-0 lead in the third inning when Luis Alen walked, Jordan Guida dropped down a sacrifice bunt and ended up being safe on an error that sent Alen to third. Tyler Kuhn drove home Alen with a solid single that sent Guida to third and Guida scored on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Bond. Salamida proceeded to pitch brilliantly, but he was blindsided in the ninth. Garys Zac Mitchell singled, Ryan Babineau struck out looking and pinch hitter Cody Bishop doubled to score Mitchell. Brendan Lafferty replaced Salamida and he immediately got Wally Backman to hit a ground ball to first. But with the wet ball in the rain, first baseman Casey Haerther flipped the ball over Laffertys head, scoring Bishop to tie the game. The Goldeyes finished with four runs on six hits while Gary managed only two runs on 10 hits. In his first day as a member of the Goldeyes, newcomer Cephas Howard got the win (2-1, 3.86 ERA). Howard faced one batter in the 11th and got him to fly to left on the second pitch. Gibbons (0-1, 2.31 ERA) took the loss. There was no save. The Goldeyes will have Monday off then start a five-games-in-three-days series with a doubleheader on Tuesday night against the St. Paul Saints. Game 1 will be the completion of a game that was suspended due to rain on June 14. No pitchers have been determined for the continuation of the nine-inning game, which will start with two-out in the bottom of the third inning. In Game 2, a seven-inning game, Matt Jackson (7-3, 3.69 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg while Nick Barnese (3-5, 3.63 ERA) will take to the bump for St. Paul. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. Nike Air Max 90 From China .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/. Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Nike Air Max 90 Outlet . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Fake Nike Air Max 90 . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday.TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have hired Brandon Pridham as the assistant to general manager Dave Nonis. Pridham, who was with the NHL as senior director of central registry and central scouting, will "assist with salary cap analysis, contract negotiations and collective bargaining agreement interpretation," the team said Tuesday in a release. When the Leafs fired assistant GMs Dave Poulin and Claude Loiselle and hired Kyle Dubas to work under Nonis, president Brendan Shanahan said he was looking to make another hire or two. The 40-year-old Pridham fills the void left by Loiselle, who took care of the salary cap and other duties. "For 15 years, Braandon has played an integral role in the central scouting and central registry departments for the NHL," Nonis said.dddddddddddd "His intimate knowledge of the complexities of the salary cap system and strong relationships around the league will serve our team well." Pridham, a native of Stouffville, Ont., worked at the NHL since 1999. "I am very grateful for the opportunities and experiences Ive gained at the National Hockey League," Pridham said. "I always looked forward to the opportunity to bring that experience to an NHL club and Im thrilled with the chance to join Dave Nonis and his team with the Toronto Maple Leafs." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz