Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

05.11.2019 03:01
any less," Renteria said. ... Blackhawks forwards Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ryan Johansen has become the young Columbus Blue Jackets most promising player. Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. "I felt like I had the puck on my stick the whole night," said the 21-year-old, whose goal total now matches his age. The Capitals looked sluggish and slow the whole night. Alex Ovechkin -- leading the NHL with 38 goals -- had a career low minus-5 rating, according to STATS. "I was today the worst player out there," he said after registering as many shots (2) as penalty minutes. "I cant play like that. I have to bounce back. ... I feel bad for my team because I have to lead. But today I was bad." Columbus rookie defenceman Ryan Murray said the defence keyed on Ovechkin. "We were really isolating him on that side of the power play and just kind of blocking all the seams so they couldnt get pucks to him," he said. Meanwhile, the Blue Jackets were very good. Jack Johnson and Fedor Tyutin each had two assists for the Blue Jackets, who had totalled six goals in the losing streak. MacKenzie opened the scoring with a short-handed goal and seemed to light a fire under the Blue Jackets. Dubinsky had an assist to go with his goal. And Sergei Bobrovsky had 30 saves, 19 of them coming in the ragged, penalty-filled final period. "It was a huge win for the guys," coach Todd Richards said. "We challenged them this afternoon, (saying we were) needing more from individuals. We got that tonight." Each team was 0 for 7 on the power play in a chippy, physical game that saw Washington defenceman Mike Green pounded into the boards on a check by Boone Jenner in the first period. He did not return. The Capitals Tom Wilson also laid out Blue Jackets defenceman Nikita Nikitin, which seemed to add some edge to his teammates. The Blue Jackets tied a franchise mark by scoring at least three goals in each game of a team-record eight-game winning streak but had mustered just two per game in the three losses since. Meanwhile, the Capitals had scored 10 goals in winning their last two games. "We scored in different ways," Richards said. "We had a short-handed goal that gave our team some life. Then Joey (Johansen) stepped up. He had a big game." Yet Columbus roared to a 4-0 lead and never looked back. Joel Ward had a short-handed goal and Eric Fehr also scored for the Capitals, who had won two in a row after dropping seven straight. "We were terrible," Washington coach Adam Oates said after his team fell behind 2-0 after a period. "It was probably the worst period Ive seen the boys play in over a year. Why, I dont know. It was collectively all of us." The Capitals were playing their fourth of a season-long five-game road trip that ends in Detroit on Friday night. Moments after Bobrovsky gloved a power-play shot by Ovechkin, the Blue Jackets scored a short-handed goal. MacKenzie pounced on a loose puck at centre ice and skated in from the left wing unimpeded, deking to get Braden Holtby down on the ice and then sliding the puck inside the near post. Johansen then carried the puck up the ice on a break, pulled up to look for a teammate, and passed to Jack Johnson, who fired a slap shot from the right point. The puck caromed off Jenner and Johansen had a vacant net to tap in the rebound. On goals by Dubinsky and Johansens second, the Capitals were basically spectators, watching while they made moves and put the puck in the net. The final 28 minutes was a succession of penalties. The damage had already been done. "We lost some of our discipline and took too many penalties in the third period, got away from our game," Johansen said. "But we did a great job in the first and second periods." Notes: Columbus LW Blake Comeau, still hurting from a sprained ligament in his left knee, was scratched. ... The game was eerily similar to a lopsided 5-1 Blue Jackets victory over the Caps on Jan. 18, also in Nationwide Arena. Air Max 90 Sale Red . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. Cheap Air Max 90 . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/. -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. Blue Air Max Shop .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo stayed at the plate for an extra second as his towering drive headed toward right field. The big first baseman just wanted to make sure it was fair before he got started on one enjoyable trip around the bases. Rizzo hit a two-run homer in the 13th inning and the Chicago Cubs beat the Miami Marlins 5-3 on Friday for their season-high fourth consecutive victory. "I think theyre playing with a lot of confidence right now and theyre continuing to pick each other up," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "I think theyre starting to feel and know they can do this. You dont want every game to be like this, but theyre doing it right. Well take it." The Cubs recovered after closer Hector Rondon blew a three-run lead in the ninth, earning their first four-game winning streak since last July 6-9. Rizzo also had a two-run double in the eighth and Jason Hammel pitched seven shutout innings. Junior Lake hit a leadoff single against Kevin Slowey (1-1) before Rizzo connected for his 12th homer. It was Rizzos second homer in two days and the Cubs first game-ending shot since he connected against St. Louis on July 29, 2012. "I hit it up in the air and the wind was blowing, so you never know," Rizzo said. "I knew I got enough of it. I was just hoping it would stay fair." Carlos Villanueva (2-5) pitched two perfect innings for the win. Chris Coghlan and Nate Schierholtz each had two hits. Garrett Jones had three hits for Miami, which had won four in a row. Nathan Eovaldi gave up three runs and six hits in 7 2-3 innings in his first career appearance against the Cubs. "I felt like I threw the ball well," Eovaldi said. "Was able to use both sides of the plate, slider was good, and I was able to throw my curveball a lot today for strikes." The Marlins had just two hits in extra innings. Their last nine hitters went down in order. "Other than the ninth inning, you know, mounting the rally, which was good to see, we put together some nice at-bats and gave ourselves a chance to play some extras," manager Mike Redmond said. "But then really in the extra innings, we didnt get anything going at all." Hammel allowed six hits, struck out eight and walked one, extending his scoreless streak to 14 innings ovver his last two outings.dddddddddddd. The right-hander, who could be an attractive trade target for a contender at next months deadline, is 2-1 with a 1.42 ERA over his last four starts. "I did my best to stay in my counts so I could be advantageous throwing the heater," he said. "I was kind of pitching backwards today. Slider early and fastball late." Hammel was in line for his seventh victory, which would have matched his total from last season, before the Marlins rallied in the ninth. Justin Bour had a run-scoring grounder before Reed Johnson, another pinch hitter, sliced a tying, two-run single into right-centre against one of his former teams. Bour was initially ruled safe on his grounder to first, but the call was overturned when a replay review showed Rondon got his foot on the bag in time. There was another overturned call in the 10th inning when Schierholtzs diving try for Casey McGehees sinking liner to right was initially ruled a successful catch. Eovaldi retired his first 14 batters before Schierholtz reached on a two-out single in the fifth for his 500th career hit. Coghlan followed with a liner to right for his third RBI in 24 games this season, scoring Schierholtz all the way from first for a 1-0 lead. While Eovaldi was shutting down the Cubs, Hammel had to work hard to keep the Marlins down. Miami got at least one hit in each of the first five innings, but Hammel was at his best when the Marlins had runners on base. "Im very confident in my stuff right now and having a good game plan," Hammel said. NOTES: Cubs C John Baker returned to the lineup after taking a foul ball off his throat during Wednesdays 5-4 victory over the Mets. Renteria said Bakers vocal cords are "inflamed" and the catcher is taking medication. "Theres nothing there that we can actually do to hurt it any more or any less," Renteria said. ... Blackhawks forwards Patrick Sharp, Bryan Bickell and Michal Handzus and defenceman Sheldon Brookbank took batting practice and threw in the outfield before the game. "The wind must be blowing in because I didnt get one out," Sharp said with a grin. "I think Bicksy hit one off the wall." ... Cubs RHP Jeff Samardzija (1-5, 2.54 ERA) faces 37-year-old Marlins LHP Randy Wolf (1-1, 3.38) on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz