Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

05.11.2019 03:01
202 batting average against in 10 starts. Antworten

OSAKA, Japan -- Samantha Stosur of Australia rallied from a set down to beat Montreal teenager Eugenie Bouchard 3-6, 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday and win her second Japan Open title. Third-seeded Stosur, who won this tournament in 2009, could only convert seven of her 15 break-point opportunities but eventually won in two hours and 13 minutes at Utsubo Tennis Center. Bouchard started the match well, jumping out to a 6-3, 4-3 lead. On two occasions she was six points away from capturing her first-ever WTA title. Stosur, the U.S. Open champion in 2011, broke Bouchards serve at 5-5 in the second set and never looked back en route to collecting her fifth career title and second this season. It was the 17th tour final for the 29-year-old Stosur but the first of Bouchards career. Bouchard is the first Canadian to reach a WTA singles final since Vancouvers Rebecca Marino at Memphis in 2011. The 19-year-old was trying to become the first Canadian title winner on Tour since Aleksandra Wozniak at Stanford in 2008. Stosur lost her only previous match with the 19-year-old Bouchard last April in Charleston when she retired due to injury while trailing 6-1 2-0. NBA Jerseys Store . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. Discount NBA Jerseys . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. Stitched NBA Jerseys . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout.SEATTLE -- Mariners closer Fernando Rodney usually gets the job done. He never makes it look easy, though. Rodney allowed the first two batters he faced to reach base in the ninth inning as Seattle clung to a one-run lead over the Detroit Tigers. Rodney walked Alex Avila to lead off the inning and Don Kelly reached on a broken bat flyball to left field. But Rodney struck out Andrew Romine and Rajai Davis before getting Ian Kinsler to ground out to the shortstop to for a 3-2 win over the Tigers Saturday night, wrapping up his 14th save in 16 chances. "I wasnt nervous. I wasnt watching," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon joked. Willie Bloomquist delivered a pair of two-out RBI singles off Detroit starter Drew Smyly to help lift the Mariners. Chris Young allowed two runs and three hits over six innings to improve to 5-2, but Seattle had to hold their breath with Rodney in the ninth. After Avila and Kelly reached in the ninth, manager Lloyd McClendon knew Romine would likely be bunting. He marched to the mound to meet with Rodney and stressed the importance of getting any out they could against Romine. "A lot of times we take that for granted, but thats real important," McClendon said. "You know theyre bunting. Lets not try to do anything spectacular. Lets just make sure we get an out. That was my message." Romine failed to get the bunt down and ultimately struck out on a changeup. Rodney and Davis then had a 10-pitch battle before Rodney finally got a swinging strikeout over a 95 mph fastball on the inside corner. "(Davis) was looking for something soft he can drive to right field," Rodney said. "I see that and I continue to mix it up. The last pitch I said Im going to die with my best pitch in my fastball." A groundball to short by Kinsler allowed Rodney to get out of the jam as the Mariners held on for the win. Stefen Romero and John Buck each singled to put runners on the corners with one out against Smyly (2-4) in the second inning. Cole Gillespie hit a dribbler off the end of the bat just past the mound to score Romerro and give the Mariners a 1-0 lead.dddddddddddd Bloomquist added another run with a two-out RBI single that scored Buck from second. Smyly allowed seven hits and threw 105 pitches in just four innings of work before being ousted by the Mariners. "He had a little trouble with his command again," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "He had trouble getting ahead and when he did get ahead, it seemed like they would work their way back into 3-2 counts." Young, meanwhile, was in cruise control for the Mariners. He retired nine of the first 10 batters he faced through the first three innings. Miguel Cabrera hit a solo homer to left field with one out in the fourth inning to get the Tigers on the board. It was Cabreras second home run in two games this series against Seattle and his 10th home run of the season. Seattle answered in the bottom half. Gillespie singled and stole second base to move into scoring position. Bloomquist came through again with two outs, hitting a single to left to score Gillespie and give Seattle a 3-1 cushion. Austin Jackson doubled to lead off the seventh inning and chase Young. Jackson scored on a wild pitch by Dominic Leone to pull back with a run. A walk to Kelly and single from Davis put a pair of runners on but Gillespie ran down a line drive from Kinsler at the wall to preserve Seattles lead. NOTES: Seattle 2B Robinson Cano missed his third straight game with a sore hand. McClendon said that Cano is improving but is still day to day. ... Seattle SS Nick Franklin is 0 for 14 with nine strikeouts over his last four games. His average for the season fell to .128. ... Young improved to 6-0 with a 2.84 ERA in nine career starts at Safeco Field. He is 4-0 with a 1.89 ERA in five starts in Seattle this season. He has limited opponents to a .202 batting average against in 10 starts. ... Tigers 2B Kinsler went 0 for 5 on the night and left seven runners stranded on base, with three in scoring position. ... RHP Max Scherzer (6-1, 3.00 ERA) takes to the mound to face LHP Roenis Elias (3-4, 4.02 ERA) in the finale of the three-game series on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz