Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

05.11.2019 04:34
Washington last swept Antworten

CLEVELAND -- This week, everyone gets to watch Johnny play football. The Browns have relaxed their media limitations to see rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel practice. Manziel, who will compete with Brian Hoyer for Clevelands starting job, will take part in the clubs three-day organized team activities, which began Tuesday. The Browns are allowing national media to cover the workout after limiting access for their rookie minicamp last week to only local reporters and photographers. First-year Browns coach Mike Pettine only permitted access for 15 minutes of practice on Saturday. Manziel threw three passes and did some stretching during the period the workout was open. Sundays workout was closed. On Wednesday, Clevelands entire practice session will be open to both local and national media members. Pettine, who was on New Yorks coaching staff when the Jets acquired celebrated quarterback Tim Tebow, is trying to contain the hype surrounding Manziel, the flashy Texas A&M quarterback Cleveland selected in the first round of the NFL draft. The Browns received push back from some national outlets upset about being denied credentials. "Were well aware of what the league rules are and well open it up to the national media this week," Pettine said at a banquet in Akron on Monday night. "I think its once a week is the policy. Were not going to go overboard with it. There will be a limited amount of time you can film and certain players will be available certain days. Thats how well go moving forward." Pettine believes too much was made of last weeks media restrictions. His objective was to keep the media to a minimum so as not to cause a distraction for his young players. "It was overblown a little bit," he said. "It was more rewarding the local media than it was punishing. The words ban and punishing, to me that was nonsense." The Browns havent always received positive media feedback, mostly because the team has been a perennial loser and there has been nearly constant turnover with the front office and coaches. Pettine knows one way to change the Browns -- and Clevelands -- national perception. "The only way well get credibility with the national media is if we win," he said. "I was more concerned about the how the hype would affect the team, and thats my primary concern is the team. Its all about football. Whether we have some national people that are upset with us, so be it. Were going to undersell and overproduce." Adidas NMD Human Race Sale . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Cheap Fake NMD . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/. The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks. Cheap Adidas NMD 2019 .A. Happ? Happs seven wins are second on the staff to Mark Buehrles 10. Win-loss record is an antiquated stat, sure, but win total is generally an indication of a pitchers ability to work deep into games, enough to be personally affected by the result. Pharrell Williams Hu NMD Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN.WASHINGTON -- A month ago Drew Goodens home court was at an LA Fitness facility a few miles outside of Washington, D.C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. "You guys joke about me being old, but Im still Drew Gooden," the 32-year-old said. "And thats what I do. Once I see a couple going in I feel like I cant miss. Tonight the ball was definitely on my side and it dropped for me tonight." Goodens 3-pointer broke a 94-94 tie with 2:37 left. Trevor Ariza then scored off an offensive rebound with 44 seconds left and Wall capped it with dunk. Washington completed a sweep of the season series (3-0) and moved ahead of Brooklyn for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. The game between two teams that could meet in the post-season had a playoff atmosphere in front of the Wizards third sellout of the season. "The longer we go here, the more games are going to feel like that. I thought the fans in the building were electric, all night," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Our guys played off of that and it was an intense game, there is no question about that." Wittman said Gooden -- who added nine rebounds -- Harrington, and Andre Miller provided a lift off the bench. "A couple times early in the first half, (the game) was tinkering on a break point," Wittman said. "I thought our guys, Drew, Andre and Al, changed the tone of the game when they went in. Their physicality bled under the other guys." With starting centre/forward Nene sidelined (sprained left knee), the Wizards signed Gooden -- now in his 11th NBA season -- to a 10-day contract on Feb. 26 and another on March 8. Soon theyll have to decide whether or not to keep him for the remainder of the season. "Obviously Drew came out, and those are things he can do, he can make shots," Wittman said. Washingtons Bradley Beal, who sprained an ankle in Friday nights overtime win at Orlando, started annd added 15 points.dddddddddddd The Nets, who went the final 6:22 without a field goal, were led by Marcus Thorntons 19 points. Joe Johnson added 16 and Paul Pierce had 15. "We got great looks, it just didnt go down," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "We executed plays, I think we might have gotten a little frustrated on the defensive end, when we were giving up shots, and that led to the carry-over on the offensive end." Thornton opened the fourth quarter with a 3-pointer that gave Brooklyn an 82-72 lead. "Thats a chance when you could put a team on its back, when you go up double figures. ..." Pierce said. "But we never could give them that big hit. And they kept grinding, kept grinding, and got back in the game." The Wizards went on a 15-4 run keyed by Gooden (8 of 11 from the field) and Harrington. Harrington started things off when he scored four points and picked up a steal that led to a basket by Beal. Then with the Wizards trailing by three, Gooden hit a layup and then a jumper from the wing that gave Washington an 87-86 lead, its first of the half. "I thought in the fourth quarter we got down and defended," Wittman said. "We didnt take any shortcuts." Thornton answered for New Jersey, making a 3 and following with a driving bank shot to put Brooklyn up 91-87 midway through the quarter. The Wizards tied it at 92 on Walls free throw. Wall nearly brought the Wizards all the way back in the third, when he scored 15 points. The Wizards cut a 12-point deficit to 63-62 before Brooklyn went on an 8-0 run. The Wizards, playing on back-to-back nights, trailed by seven after one and pulled to within 33-32 on Martell Websters 3-pointer early in the second quarter. NOTES: The Wizards improved to 17-16 at home. ... Washington last swept the Nets in 2009-10, when they took all four meetings. ... Brooklyn F Andrei Kirilenko returned after missing two games with a sprained ankle. ... Nets C Jason Collins, who signed a contract for the remainder of the season Saturday, didnt see action. ... Pierce (24,819) passed Patrick Ewing for 18th place on the NBAs career points list. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz