Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

06.11.2019 02:34
department, where he made calls to season Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has an interesting take on how responsible he, or any quarterback, is for his teams won-loss record. He says quarterbacks are responsible for losses while teams should get credit for wins.Wins are the team, Foles said. Thats why you have to play together.That seems a little tough, even for the extremely humble Foles.I do it in a productive way, Foles said as his team prepares to face the New York Giants on Sunday night. I dont tear myself down, you never want to do that. But if I do make a mistake, why did I do that? And if I see that again, what am I going to do? I want to correct that so what used to be a mistake, is now a good play.Foles has made his share of good plays this season, but not the same way he did a year ago when he threw 27 touchdown passes with just two interceptions for a league-leading quarterback rating of 119.2.This year, there have been more mistakes. His eight turnovers (five interceptions, three fumbles) and an 82.5 quarterback rating have fueled doubters questioning whether hes the long-term answer for the Eagles.Foles teammates, especially wide receiver Jeremy Maclin, and coaches have defended the quarterbacks inconsistent play this season by pointing out the teams record.Were 4-1, and hes been our starter throughout, Eagles offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. So thats the overriding judgment. We dont judge him as much as we coach him to get better.Since he became the full-time starter in the middle of the 2013 season, when he replaced an injured Mike Vick and then kept the job, Foles record is 12-3.Again, Foles wants to spread the wealth.We won those games as a team. I go out and play for those guys, because I know theyre out there playing for me, he said. As a quarterback, you get a lot of credit and you get a lot of blame, thats all a part of it when you sign up to play the position.NOTES: Four Eagles have been ruled out of Sundays game with the Giants, while starting inside linebacker DeMeco is listed as questionable with a groin injury, meaning there is a 50-50 chance he will play. Ryans has played in 53 straight games dating back to 2011. The four players ruled out are centre Jason Kelce (sports hernia), wide receiver Brad Smith (groin), running back Chris Polk (hamstring) and linebacker Mychal Kendricks (calf). Fake Jordan . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night. Replica Shoes . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. https://www.fakeshoes.net/. While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. Fake Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. Wholesake Fake Air Jordan 1 .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - A former intern for the Los Angeles Clippers is accusing the team and its owners, the Sterling Family Trust, of violating labour laws by not paying its interns. In a federal class action lawsuit filed Tuesday, former intern Frank Cooper says he was never paid although he worked 40 to 50 hours per week. For two months in 2012, Cooper worked in the NBA teams fan relations department, where he made calls to season-ticket holders and helped organize basketball clinics.dddddddddddd The lawsuit seeks back pay, damages, and attorneys fees for Cooper and other Clippers interns, according to his lawyer, Maurice Pianko. Attorneys for Donald and Shelly Sterling didnt immediately respond to requests for comment. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz