Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

06.11.2019 04:52
because thats what Ive Antworten

Edmonton Oilers 6 Winnipeg Jets 2 - The Oilers scored three unanswered goals in the third period for the win on Monday, as they snapped a six-game losing streak while handing the Jets their second straight road loss and dropping them two games below .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. It was Jordan Eberle with the goal. Mark Stuart with his second from Olli Jokinen and Devin Setoguchi tied it less than three minutes later, but poor defensive zone coverage resulted in a Sam Gagner goal and a 2-1 Edmonton lead after one. The Oilers outshot the Jets 14-7. If not for great goaltending by Ondrej Pavelec, the score would have been much worse. The Jets were much better to start the second and controlled the play. The Jets power play connected for the ninth time in eight games to tie the game. Andrew Ladd snapped an eight game goalless stretch by deflecting a Dustin Byfuglien miss fire. A great play by Brian Little to enter the zone started the play. Little snapped a season-high three-game pointless stretch with the assist. But at 16:40, again poor defensive zone coverage led to a David Perron goal to regain the lead for Edmonton after two periods. The Jets outshot the Oilers 10-7 in the second. Early in the third, the Jets went back to the power play and came close to tying the game with a Blake Wheeler shot going off the cross bar. Seconds after the power play expired, Jeff Petry came in from the right point unnoticed and made it 4-2. Taylor Hall made it 5-2 at 8:34 with the Oilers second power play goal of the game. After a clean hit by Stuart on Yakupov, Luke Gazdic went after Stuart to start some of the rough stuff with lots more to come. Yakupov made it 6-2 and the fireworks were on. Earlier in the game, Yakupov made contact with Pavelec. Andrew Ladd after the game saying "I wasnt happy he threw a forearm at our goalies head. That was pretty much it." After the goal, Byfuglien got a minor for slashing Yakupov. On the ensuing face-off, Yakupov and Ladd exchanged slashes; Ladd got his stick into the stomach of Yakupov and that brought everyone into it. Zach Bogosian ended up with two Oilers, as the Jets were down a man with Byfuglien in the penalty box. Somehow here were the penalties when all was said and done. Yakupov got two for slashing and a 10-minute misconduct. For the Jets, Bogosian got a spearing major and a game misconduct, Little two for slashing and a misconduct, Ladd two for slashing, two for cross-checking and a game misconduct. The final penalty total in minutes was Jets 78, Oilers 25. Final shots 30-20 Oilers. The Jets were not happy with their performance. "Frustrating doesnt begin to describe it," stated captain Ladd. "Its the same (crap) game after game." "We didnt play very intelligent," added coach Claude Noel. "The way we played you knew the game was going to get out of hand and by opening it up against this team, we got what we deserved."The Jets next action is Friday at MTS Centre against Minnesota. (TSN Jets, TSN 1290). After losing 6-0 at home against St. Louis, the Oilers got the response game they were looking for. Friday it will be the Jets turn. Fake Nike Shoes From China . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Clearance Nike Shoes From China . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. Nike Shoes From China Online . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Nike Shoes From China . The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season.TAMPA, Fla. -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. He said "its time," "the right time" and "the time is now." Twice more he added "the time is right." Jeter will be leaving the major leagues the way he entered: accessible, yet opaque; approachable, but distant. So why is Jeter retiring? "He just said its time, but he didnt really say," Yankees general manager Brian Cashman concluded after Jeter reported to spring training Wednesday for his 20th and final major league season. One week earlier, the Yankees captain surprised and saddened teammates with his announcement, revealed by posting a 15-paragraph, 644-word statement on his Facebook page, one relatively few people were aware he even had. "You cant do this forever. Id like to, but you cant do it forever," he said to a crowded room filled with Yankees management and players in addition to media. Jeter, who turns 40 in June, was limited to 17 games last season, hitting .190 with one homer and seven RBIs after breaking his left ankle in the 2012 AL championship series opener. While he returned last July, he wound up on the disabled list three more times because of leg ailments caused by a lack of strength after the ankle healed. "It wasnt fun because I wasnt playing. I think it forced me to start thinking about, well, how long do I want to do this? And thats how I came to my decision," he said. "It just became a job last year." He sounded much like Joe DiMaggio, who left the Yankees in December 1951 saying, "when baseball is no longer fun, its no longer a game." Just two years ago, Jeter led the big leagues with 216 hits. And after an off-season of intensive workouts, Jeter is confident he will regain his productivity this year and be an everyday shortstop -- only the fourth in big league history in the season they turned 40. Wearing a navy Yankees pullover and shorts, and a New York cap, he spoke directly and dispassionately, much like during every interview since he first reached the major leagues in 1995. He kept his arms crossed in front of him for much of the time, resting them on a table. He flashed those famous white teeth and smiled, displaying not a trace of melancholy. "Trying to get me to cry?" he said after one question. "I have feelings. Im not emotionally stunted. Theres feelings there, but I think Ive just been pretty good at trying to hide my emotions throughout the years. I try to have the same demeanour each and every day." Hes been clear that he doesnt reveal his deepest thoughts publicly, not in the tabloid, talk-radio and Twitter-driven tumult of the Big Apple. "I know I havent really been as open with some of you guys as you would have liked me to be over the last 20 years, but thats by design," he said. "It doesnt mean I dont have those feelings. Its just thats the way I felt as though Id be able to make it this long in New York." He made the announcement on Facebook to circumvent "cut-and-paste" media, to get out his full message and to draaw attention to his Turn 2 Foundation -- a pun on middle infielders making double plays and on his uniform No.dddddddddddd 2. He is a relic, the last of the single digits to wear a Yankees uniform, the last to be introduced before each at-bat by Bob Sheppard, the Yankee Stadium public address announcer from 1951-07. While Sheppard died in 2010, a recording is played when Jeter walks to home plate. In the second half of his life, Jeter could have a future in business or even baseball management -- hes earned enough to become an owner. Hes been among New Yorks most eligible bachelors. "Theres other things I want to do. I want to have a family. Thats important me," he said, without a hint of what "other things" might entail. Jorge Posada retired after the 2011 season, and Mariano Rivera spoke in the same pavilion behind the third base stands last March and said 2013 would be his final year. Andy Pettitte departed last fall, too, leaving Jeter as the last of the Core Four who helped New York win five World Series titles. Owners Hal and Hank Steinbrenner and Jennifer Steinbrenner Swindal watched Jeter from the front row, manager Joe Girardi and general manager Brian Cashman in the second. Teammates, who said his decision shocked and saddened them, were in the rows after that. Cashman called Jeter "a Secretariat, so to speak, that you can run in as many races as you can and win a lot." "Right now its kind of surreal and its strange to think of the Yankees without him in the lineup. But were not there yet," said Hal Steinbrenner, the teams managing general partner. When he spoke with Jeter hours before the Feb. 12 announcement, he didnt lobby for a reconsideration. "I respect when an individual makes a decision like this because I know how much time and thought they put into it. Its not my place to second guess," he said. Jeter wouldnt put an exact date on when he made up his mind. "I wanted to make this announcement months ago. I really did. But people -- I dont want to say forced, but they advised me to take my time before I said it," he said. He kept getting asked about his future. "Even walking down the street," he said, "people ask because I missed last year: Are you playing this year? How much longer are you going to play? How many years to do you have? You get tired of hearing it." He enters his 20th big league season with a .312 average, 256 homers and 1,261 RBIs. Hall of Fame President Jeff Idelson already has Tweeted "for those booking early" the 2020 induction ceremony is scheduled for July 26. For Jeter, the titles mean more than the statistics. And most of all, he treasures getting to wear the pinstripes. "The thing that means the most to me is being remembered as a Yankee, because thats what Ive always wanted to be, was to be a Yankee," Jeter said. "I have to thank the Steinbrenner family thats here today and our late owner, the Boss, because they gave me an opportunity to pretty much live my dream my entire life. And the great thing with being a Yankee is youre always a Yankee. So in that sense it never ends." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz