Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

06.11.2019 04:52
Yankees against Joe Kelly Antworten

SAINT JOHN, N.B. - Spencer Smallman had two goals to pace the Saint John Sea Dogs offence on Saturday night in their 5-2 win over the Halifax Mooseheads in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Justice Dundas, Thomas Chabot and Mathieu Joseph also scored for Saint John (6-2-2).Winnipeg Jets first-round selection from the 2014 NHL Draft, Nikolaj Ehlers, scored his first goal since being reassigned to Halifax (3-5-2) while Vincent Watt rounded out the attack.Sebastien Auger made 30 saves for the Sea Dogs. Kevin Resop suffered the loss for the Mooseheads, turning aside 32 shots.Both teams failed to score on six power-play opportunities.---DRAKKAR 5 OLYMPIQUES 2GATINEAU, Que. — Simon Chevrier had two goals and added an assist while Baie-Comeau scored four times in the second period to power past the Olympiques.Jasmin Boutet, Luca Ciampini and Valentin Zykov rounded out the attack for the Drakkar (6-4-1).Pascal Laberge and Yakov Trenin replied for Gatineau (6-3-3) while Anthony Brodeur kicked out 41 shots in the loss.---FOREURS 5 WILDCATS 2VAL-DOR, Que. — Stephen Anderson found the back of the net twice on the power play as the Foreurs skated past Moncton.Anthony Richard also had two goals for Val-dOr (5-6-1) while Pierre-Maxime Poudrier had a goal.Conor Garland and Will Smith struck for the Wildcats (7-4-0).---ARMADA 4 VOLTIGEURS 1DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. — Nikita Jevpalovs scored twice in the first period to lead the offensive charge for Blainville-Boisbriand over the Voltigeurs.Danick Martel and Yvan Mongo supplied the rest of the offence for the Armada (3-6-2).Philippe Pelletier-Leblanc scored the lone goal for Drummondville (4-5-1).---HUSKIES 2 SCREAMING EAGLES 1ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. — Jeremy Auger and Julien Nantel both scored their fourth goals of the season in the third period as the Huskies came back to beat Cape Breton.Alexandre Belanger made 19 saves for Rouyn-Noranda (7-5-0) in the win.Jeremie Beaudin scored for the Screaming Eagles (5-6-1).--- Cheap Real Air Max .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Air Max Sale . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. https://www.airmaxchina.us/. The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Air Max From China . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. Replica Air Max . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1.BOSTON - Drained by the emotion of the storybook ending to his Yankee Stadium career, Derek Jeter took the night off.The New York Yankees won anyway.Jeter and the rest of the teams regulars watched from the dugout as a lineup with five rookies a€” and no one who played more than 47 games for the Yankees this season a€” beat the Boston Red Sox 3-2 on Friday night.He had such a special night last night, New York starter Chris Capuano said. I think everyone can understand him just wanting to take a day.Physically and mentally fatigued by his run up to retirement, Jeter asked for the night off but said he would be the designated hitter on Saturday and Sunday in the last two games of the season for both non-playoff teams.That would give Red Sox fans a chance to cheer for the star they rooted against during the teams long rivalry. They wanted to see him Friday night, booing in the ninth whenever a hitter came out to the Yankees on-deck circle and it wasnt Jeter as a pinch hitter.Fans in a sold-out Fenway Park chanted his name throughout.It doesnt surprise me, said David Robertson, who earned his 39th save. Theres a lot of Yankee fans in the seats tonight and I know that the Red Sox fans love and respect him.I dont know if they love him, he said with a grin, but they respect him.There was little excitement one day after Jeter provided plenty with his ultimate walkoff a€” a game-winning single in the bottom of the ninth inning in the final home game of his 20 seasons, a 6-5 win over the Baltimore Orioles.Robertson gave up two homers in the top of the ninth Thursday night, allowing Baltimore to tie the score and setting up Jeters dramatic moment.On Friday, Robertson let Xander Bogaerts reach second with no outs in the ninth but retired the next three batters.Deja vu? No, he said. I kept the ball in the field.The Yankees had five rookies in the starting lineup for the first time in more than 30 years and the Red Sox started seven, including pitcher Steven Wright (0-1).New York gave Capuano (3-4) a 3-1 lead by the time he left with two outs in the seventh.Boston threatened to tie it in the seventh when Cuban outfielderr Rusney Castillo hit reliever Shawn Kelleys first pitch for his second homer in his eighth major league game.ddddddddddddLearning how to make adjustments in the game has been very helpful, Castillo said through a translator.Brentz, who made his major league debut Sept. 17, gave Boston a 1-0 lead with a single in the second.For the first time since Oct. 4, 1980, against Detroit, New York started five rookies, not including the pitcher, according to STATS. Five rookies started for the first time since Sept. 26, 2003, in the second game of a doubleheader against Baltimore but one of them was a pitcher.The rebuilding Red Sox have been using youngsters for months. For the third straight game, they started seven rookies, including the pitcher.UNCERTAIN FUTURECapuano, who signed with the Yankees after being released by the Red Sox on July 1, was grateful for his second chance. Its been a really special experience, said Capuano, a 10-year veteran who faces an uncertain future.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: Jeter needed a day to recover from the emotion of his final game at Yankee Stadium, capped by his hit that gave the Yankees a 6-5 win over the Orioles I dont think I really slept a€” maybe a couple of hours, Jeter said. I dont know if I could play tonight if I was playing tonight. Last night was as special as it gets.Red Sox: DH David Ortiz, 1B Mike Napoli and 3B Brock Holt are expected to miss the series. Ortiz sat out his third straight game with a sore left wrist. Napoli missed his eighth consecutive game with finger, toe and back injuries. Holt has been sidelined with a concussion since Sept. 5.UP NEXTMasahiro Tanaka (13-4) starts for the Yankees against Joe Kelly (3-2) in the second game of the series. Tanaka will make his second start since returning from a 2 1-2-month break while resting and rehabbing an elbow injury. Kelly has won three of his last four starts, including one at Yankee Stadium.FOREVER YOUNGThe last five batters in Bostons lineup entered the game with a total of 33 major league games this year a€” Garin Cecchini with 8, Castillo (7), Brentz (6), Ryan Lavarnway (7) and Dan Butler (5) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz