Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

07.11.2019 04:02
the Sky Sports app. Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Three members of the Big Four won second-round matches Wednesday at the 2015 Australian Open. Second-seeded former world No. 1 Roger Federer had to come from behind to beat Italian Simone Bolelli 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2, while third-seeded former top- ranked star Rafael Nadal needed all five sets and survived cramps to hold off American Tim Smyczek 6-2, 3-6, 6-7 (2-7), 6-3, 7-5 at Melbourne Park. The 2014 Wimbledon runner-up and 17-time Grand Slam king Federer owns four Aussie Open titles and was the 2009 runner-up here to Nadal. Federers next opponent will be Italian Andreas Seppi. Playing just his 10th tour-level match since July of last year, Nadal ground out a comeback victory against the world No. 112 Smyczek. I dont know what was going on, Nadal said in a courtside interview. I started to have cramps in different places. I was not in the perfect shape. The 14-time Grand Slam champ and reigning French Open titlist maintained his record of never losing to a qualifier at a Grand Slam championship, but his win kept fans at Rod Laver Arena on the edges of their seats. With Nadal serving at 6-5 in the fifth set, Smyczek gave the Spaniard a break. A fan shouted just as Nadal was about to strike his first serve, causing him to miss long. As Nadal glared into the stands, Smyczek motioned that he should retake the serve. Nadal did -- and won the point and the match. Smyczek won Nadals respect. What he did at the end of the fifth is just amazing, Nadal said. Very few players can do that after four hours something of a match, at 6-5, love-30. So I just will say thanks to him because hes a great example what he did today. The former Oz champ and two-time runner-up triumphed in 4 hours, 12 minutes to set up a third-round meeting with Israeli Dudi Sela. Nadal lost to Stan Wawrinka in last years finale in Melbourne. Meanwhile, sixth-seeded three-time Aussie Open runner-up Andy Murray eased past Aussie Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 on Day 3 at the fortnight. The two-time Grand Slam champions third-round opponent will be Portuguese Joao Sousa. Seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych handled Austrian Jurgen Melzer 7-6 (7-0), 6-2, 6-2, while 10th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov got past Slovak Lukas Lacko 6-3, 6-7 (10-12), 6-3, 6-3 and 14th-seeded South African Kevin Anderson beat Lithuanian Ricardas Berankis 6-2, 6-2, 7-6 (7-3). In other action involving seeds, former Aussie runner-up Marcos Baghdatis upset No. 20 David Goffin 6-1, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0; Aussie Bernard Tomic took out No. 22 Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-7 (5-7), 6-4, 7-6 (8-6), 7-6 (7-5); rising Aussie Nick Kyrgios drove out No. 23 Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (7-4), 6-4, 5-7, 6-4; No. 24 Richard Gasquet grounded Aussie James Duckworth 6-2, 6-3, 7-5; last weeks Sydney champion Viktor Troicki of Serbia dismissed No. 26 Leonardo Mayer 6-4, 4-6, 6-4, 6-0; the aforementioned Sela surprised No. 28 Lukas Rosol 7-6 (7-2), 5-7, 7-5, 6-3; Seppi erased No. 29 Jeremy Chardy 7-5, 3-6, 6-2, 6-1; and Sousa bested No. 32 Martin Klizan 4-6, 7-6 (7-4), 6-4, 1-0, retired. Also advancing were Aussie Sam Groth and Tunisias Malek Jaziri. The second round is scheduled to conclude Thursday, including matches for top- seeded four-time Aussie champion Novak Djokovic and the fourth-seeded reigning titlist Wawrinka. The seven-time major winner Djokovic will take on Russian Andrey Kuznetsov, while Wawrinka will look to extend his Melbourne winning streak to nine matches with a meeting against Romanian Marius Copil. Also on the Day 4 schedule will be fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori, eighth-seeded Canadian slugger Milos Raonic, ninth-seeded David Ferrer, and former No. 1 and former Aussie runner-up Lleyton Hewitt. Custom Toronto Blue Jays Nike Jerseys .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Custom New York Mets Nike Jerseys .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.co...ike-jerseys.com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Cheap Custom Baseball Jerseys .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Custom Chicago Cubs Nike Jerseys . The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000.Kei Nishikori fell to an abject three-set defeat to Marin Cilic just 24 hours before facing Novak Djokovic in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals. Nishikori had already qualified for the semi-finals and looked relaxed as he eased through the first set, but he then suffered a collapse and went on to lose 6-3 2-6 3-6.Cilics victory was the first of his career at the O2 Arena and the 200 ranking points it earned him mean he will end the year as the world No 6. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 3:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Shot of the matchTennis doesnt get much more entertaining than this lob followed by a hot dog followed by a volleyed winner. Cilic produced a delightful answer to Nishikoris hot dog Cilics reactionIt feels great. I played really good today and it was a pleasure to get a great performance for the end of the week. I felt I played well during the week, but I was a little bit unfortunate in those first couple of matches. Cilic gives his reaction after recording his first win at the ATP World Tour Finals Expert analysisGreg Rusedski: Cilic wanted to win a match here for the first time and getting to No 6 was huge for him.dddddddddddd Its a career-high ranking, so there was a lot to play for and its good to see from Cilic.It just shows you how motivated this guy is and I think Jonas Bjorkman is going to do a great job with him in the off-season and he is going to come back a better player.Peter Fleming: Nishikori looked a little jaded tonight. Against Djokovic tomorrow night, he is going to have to run equally as much. But again, if he comes out, adrenaline flowing, you never know. Nishikori plays Novak Djokovic on Saturday evening The matchNishikori might have been forgiven for playing within himself and saving energy against Cilic, but he made a flying start and broke in just the third game.He continued to dominate points with his movement and ground strokes and sealed the opening set by breaking again in the final game. Cilic and Nishikori served up this superb rally However, a combination of Cilic finding his range and Nishikori badly losing his turned the match on its head and back-to-back breaks by the Croatian paved the way for levelling the match at one set apiece.Nishikori looked to have recomposed himself in the third, but he was broken after suffering a relapse in the fifth game and dropped serve again in the final game of what turned out to be chastening match.Watch every match of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports, or follow them live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Murray makes O2 semi-finals Murray: I have to be clinical Murray will be ready for Milos Raonic can only get better ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz