Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

08.11.2019 02:36
the teams ninth goal this season from set Antworten

BELEK, Turkey - Ian Poulter squandered a six-shot lead Saturday to trail Wade Ormsby of Australia by one stroke ahead of the final round at the Turkish Airlines Open.Ormsby eagled his ninth hole and finished with a third-round 68 for a 12-under 204 total on the Montgomerie Maxx Royal course.Poulter shot 75, nine strokes more than his second-round 66 which he completed earlier Saturday in the storm-disrupted event. The Englishman started the third round six shots clear of five players, including Ormsby.Poulter shares second with Lee Westwood (67) and Marcel Siem (66).After a bogey to start his third round Poulter continued to struggle before a double bogey at the par four 15th when his wedge shot hit a tree.I wasnt aggressive enough this afternoon and I just made mistakes, and notably on 15, said Poulter. That was a real lack of judgment there that led to a double bogey, which was a real shame. Ive now brought a lot of players back into the fray. Their dinner is going to taste lovely tonight and mine is going to taste horrible.The 34-year-old Ormsby, ranked 240th in the world, is one round away from nearly doubling the prize money hes earned on the European Tour since making his debut in 2004. Victory would also mean a first appearance in the season-finale DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.I was due to fly to Melbourne next week and play in the Australian Masters but then I would be delighted to change my flight to Dubai, Ormsby said.Siem birdied four of his last eight holes as the German seeks victory just a fortnight after capturing the BMW Masters in Shanghai.If he wins this tournament, Siem could potentially still deny Rory McIlroy the Race to Dubai crown.The Race to Dubai looks like it is becoming more interesting now for everybody and for sure Ill give it a shot tomorrow, said Siem. Thats what we are out here for.And John Daly hasnt ruled out his chances in Turkey after adding a 67 to move to a share of eighth place on 8-under 208.It would be a nice way to round off my last event of the year but then Ive got to hit more fairways tomorrow, the American said. Im only four shots behind and you can make up that deficit in a few holes out here. Clearance MLB Jerseys . The White Sox said Wednesday they acquired left-handed pitching prospect Sean Bierman and infielder Ben Kline, who both played at Class A this season. The White Sox dealt Crain to Tampa Bay on July 29. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/. -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. MLB Jerseys China .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Discount MLB Jerseys . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers.SYDNEY - Brazilian midfielder Guilherme Finklers goal from a free kick with five minutes remaining gave the Melbourne Victory a 1-0 win over the Newcastle Jets, moving the Victory to within four points of first-place Perth in Australias A-League.Earlier Saturday, defending champions Brisbane came from behind twice in the second half to secure a 3-3 draw and extend Central Coasts winless streak to a club-record 11 games.The Roar took the lead in the final minute of the first half at Central Coast Stadium, when Costa Rican striker Jean Carlos Solorzano scored the first of his two goals on the night.Third-place Adelaide United, six points behind Perth, saved its scoring for late in a 3-0 win over Sydney FC on Friday. Bruce Djite gave Adelaide a 1-0 lead in the 67th minute, Pabloo Sanchez doubled it in the 81st and Awer Mabil completed the rout with a goal a minute into stoppage time.dddddddddddd.The result extended Sydney FCs winless streak to four matches.On Friday, the Glory relied on their strength in set pieces to salvage a 1-1 draw against Melbourne City. Richard Garcia levelled for Perth in the 62nd minute when he was left unmarked off a free kick — the teams ninth goal this season from set pieces.Perth coach Kenny Lowe said the result was a good one for the league leaders over City, especially the form theyre in, and the quality theyve got, the way they play.On Sunday, Asian champion Western Sydney Wanderers, still looking for their first win in the A-League this season, host the Wellington Phoenix to conclude the 12th round. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz