Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
gf1234566 Offline

09.11.2019 02:38
even tackles and recovering a fumble in the Antworten

Lewis Hamilton has come under fire after spending the majority of Thursdays pre-Japanese GP drivers press conference on his phone. The world champion appeared distracted and uninterested during the Suzuka press conference, taking pictures of himself as well as other drivers on mobile application Snapchat.Asked what he was doing on his phone by the media, the Brit, under pressure after falling 23 points behind team-mate Nico Rosberg, replied: Just some snaps of us drivers, its quite funny. Hey man, weve been doing this a long, long time and its the same each time. Weve got to keep adding new things to it.But Hamiltons antics werent well received by the British press, with the media accusing the 31-year-old of showing a lack of respect to Japanese fans. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I agree, the FIA press conference format is static, but you cant defend this, posted The Suns Ben Hunt.So apart from the lack of respect (which I dont expect people to get), when is it ok to swear on social media? Hardly good for the kids... Sky Sports F1 analyst Ted Kravitz says he does not understand Hamiltons behaviour The Times Kevin Eason, meanwhile, added: Think the world champion could have ditched the phone and concentrated a little harder for the benefit of the huge Japanese audience.Hamilton, however, responded to such remarks, claiming: Today was meant to be fun, not at all disrespectful. Some people take themselves too seriously. I had a blast, highlight of my day!Re press conference, its been the same for 10 years. Its not the media or mediator, its the format. Fans should be asking the questions!! Supporters of Hamilton have also defended the three-time champion, suggesting that his Snapchats were more entertaining than the press conference itself, as well as praising his fan interaction.And on whether questions from fans through social media would help breathe new life into the Thursday proceedings, Sky F1s Martin Brundle added: Some will be nervous of being unprepared but if questions are good and pertinent then absolutely why not, Hamilton lost ground in the Drivers Championship after his engine blow-out from the lead in Malaysia, and Mercedes have now confirmed that the cause of the fault was a bearing failure. At Suzuka, he will revert to the engine he used at the previous race in Singapore. Hamilton was distracted at the news conference in Japan as he took photos of the drivers Hamilton, who insisted he hasnt even thought about the Sepang race since, also dismissed fan conspiracy claims after posting a heartfelt message to his Mercedes team on Instagram.They [fans] can just go on my Instagram, I put all my feelings on there, he said. If you see my post, you see how passionate I am about this team. Also See: Hamilton suffered big end failure Get a Sky Sports weekend pass The Formula 1 Gossip column The 2016 schedule and TV times Air Max 270 Off White For Sale . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Off-White x Nike Air Max 270 Black . -- Kael Mouillierat scored three times and set up one more as the St. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-react-sale.html. Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Air Max 270 Black And White Cheap . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. Nike Air Max 270 React Triple Black . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarterback Dan LeFevour, Saskatchewan Roughriders defensive end John Chick and linebacker Samuel Hurl as well as Winnipeg Blue Bombers kicker and punter Lirim Hajrullahu were named CFL Players of the Week on Tuesday. LeFevour was named the Offensive Player of the Week after he accumulated 470 total yards in his first career start to help the Hamilton Tiger-Cats secure its first win of the season - a 33-23 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks. LeFevour completed 21-of-30 passes for 361 yards including a 53-yard touchdown pass to Brandon Banks on Hamiltons first possession of the game. LeFevour showcased his dual threat capabilities by also rushing for 109 yards on 13 carries and scoring a touchdown against the Redblacks. John Chick was named the Defensive Player of the Week after he sacked Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray twice, forced a fumble and added a tackle in the Roughriders 37-9 win at Mosaic Stadium. The native of Gillette, Wyoming and product of Utah State is currently first in the league in sacks with six and has 11 tackles in four games this season.dddddddddddd Hajrullahu was named the Special Teams Player of the Week, going a perfect 5-for-5 on field goals and scoring 17 points in the Blue Bombers 23-6 road win over the BC Lions. Hajrullahu also took part in punting duties, kicking five punts averaging 43 yards with his longest going 50 yards. He also added a single in the third quarter. The 511" St. Catharines, Ontario native and a former standout at Western University made successful field goals from 51, 49, 33, 27 and 19 yards away to improve his rate to 13-for-14 (92.9%) on the season. Hurl was named the Canadian Player of the Week for being a key contributor on the Roughriders defence, accumulating seven tackles and recovering a fumble in the Roughriders 37-9 win over the visiting Argonauts. Hurl - a native of Calgary, Alberta and a product of the University of Calgary - is tied for fourth in the league in tackles with 21. He has recorded a sack, a special teams tackle and a fumble recovery this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz