Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

09.11.2019 04:22
the Spanish international Antworten

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Fred Couples won the Toshiba Classic on Sunday for his 10th Champions Tour title, birdieing the final two holes for a one-stroke victory. The 54-year-old Couples shot a 5-under 66 to finish at 15-under 198 at Newport Beach Country Club. Also the 2010 winner, he made a 4-foot birdie putt on the par-3 17th and holed another 4-footer on the par-5 18th. "I worked pretty hard but I drove it all over the lot," Couples said. "I made some putts and when you do, you have a chance." Couples had to scramble on the final hole to take the outright lead. After hitting his approach over the green, he hit a flop shot to set up the birdie putt. "I hit a 6-iron and it was way too much club," Couples said. "To get up-and-down from there for me was kind of miraculous." Colin Montgomerie, Bernhard Langer and Steve Pate tied for second. Langer had a chance to force a playoff, but missed a 20-foot birdie try on 18 and settled for a 70. "I knew where I stood," Langer said. "I asked someone and they told me Freddy birdied. I just hit a bad shot." Montgomerie had a 62, the best round of the week, and Pate shot a 66. Couples became the second two-time winner in tournament history. Hale Irwin won in 1998 and 2002. "It was a great day," Couples said. "I was a little salty out there at times. I assumed someone would get to 16 under. Im just happy I made some birdies." Langers approach on No. 18 ended up left of the green up against a hospitality tent. After a drop, he chipped 20 feet past the hole and his birdie putt missed on the left side. "I pull-hooked it and when you are left, especially short and left you have no chance," Langer said. "I hit a good putt, but it didnt go in." Mark OMeara, Michael Allen, Kenny Perry, Jeff Hart and Scott Dunlap tied for fifth at 13 under. OMeara closed with a 64, Allen had a 67, Hart and Dunlap shot 68, and Perry had a 69. USA Soccer Store . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Fake USA Soccer Jerseys . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/. Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. USA Soccer Jerseys 2019 . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid says midfielder Xabi Alonso has undergone surgery on a broken bone in his right foot. Madrid did not indicate how long the Spanish international is expected to be out. Alonsos backup, new signing Asier Illarramendi, is also injured. The 31-year-oldd Alonso underwent surgery in the off-season on his back, causing him to miss the Confederations Cup with Spain, Madrids preseason and its Spanish league opener last Sunday.dddddddddddd World champion Spain faces a World Cup qualifier against Finland on Sept. 6. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz