Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

09.11.2019 04:23
when Dallas rallied to beat Antworten

WINNIPEG -- General manager Kyle Walters knows what he wants to see in a new coach for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. "We need a leader, we need a strong personality, we need someone that the players are going to want to play for and be driven to succeed," he said Tuesday, as the Bombers made his appointment official. Walters, who started the season as assistant general manager, has been doing the big job on an interim basis since the team fired former general manager Joe Mack mid-season. The team also dumped head coach Tim Burke at the end of the 2013 campaign, after his first full season in a job vacated by the firing of Paul LaPolice mid-2012. Burke left on good terms -- he even received what sounded a lot like an invitation to apply for his old job as defensive co-ordinator -- but after a 3-15 finish, his departure was no surprise. "(His replacement) has to fit into the way we think," said Walters. "I think its imperative that management and the head coach are all on the same page so theres a unified message." A few names have been bandied about, including former Winnipeg quarterback Khari Jones, but Walters refused to comment on any speculation. A new coach may be top shelf but getting the teams scouting department operational, landing a new quarterback and improving Canadian content all rank high on Walters list as well. On the Canadian content front, Walters said Wednesday that linebacker Henoc Muamba will be getting workouts from NFL teams. The Bombers and their top Canadian have been negotiating a possible new contract for months. He wished Muamba well, but if he goes south it will be another blow for a team that is still face down on their new turf at Investors Group Field. At quarterback, they opened 2013 with the oft-injured Buck Pierce as their starter and understudies Justin Goltz, Max Hall and Chase Clement. As they struggled game after game, Pierce was traded to the B.C. Lions, Goltz went from starter to Halls backup, Clement was cut and they brought in other candidates in hopes of finding a better option. They didnt and are still looking. The Ottawa expansion draft is generating hope an established CFL quarterback will pop loose. But, at the same time, Walters admits a new team in the league doesnt make rebuilding the Bombers any easier. "I guess just simple arithmetic suggests that with a ninth team in the league, that the players will be in higher demand." The Redblacks also have to build from the ground up, he noted. This is Walters first shot at general manager, although he has 12 years experience in the CFL as a player, coach and, most recently, assistant GM in Winnipeg. Team president Wade Miller said he looked at all available candidates and felt Walters was the best. While he could understand fan skepticism of a first-time general manager who came from the outside, Miller said its a different case with Walters. "I was able to work with Kyle every day and from day one, very impressed with his plans for the Ottawa expansion," he said. "And (he) was doing all of those things anyway for the organization, was managing the salary cap and was pretty well doing the entire role." He admitted it certainly doesnt hurt that, unlike Mack, Walters lives full-time in Winnipeg with his wife Rena and children Lawson and Taylor. Miller also had his title confirmed after the season ended. Former president Garth Buchko was sacked along with Mack. While Miller, unlike Buchko, is a former Bomber and has a football background, he insisted hell be leaving the running of the football operation to Walters. Walters joined the Bombers in 2010 and served as Canadian college draft co-ordinator and special teams co-ordinator, after four seasons as the head coach of the University of Guelph Gryphons, his alma mater. The native of St. Thomas, Ont., played seven seasons at safety and halfback with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. http://www.max270cheap.com/. 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. Nike Air Max 270 Sale Outlet . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Nike Air Max 270 React Cheap . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- A game full of weirdness came down to the final flub, one that bounced right into Terence Newmans arms. The cornerback returned a fumble 58 yards for a touchdown with 3:47 left on Sunday, rallying the Cincinnati Bengals to a 34-30 victory over Green Bay in a game of wild momentum swings set up by nonstop turnovers. "We learned some valuable lessons and survived one today that you dont survive very often," coach Marvin Lewis said. The lesson? Just hold onto the ball. Each team gave it away four times. Each team returned a fumble for a touchdown -- M.D. Jennings ran one back for Green Bay (1-2). The Bengals blew a 14-point lead, and the Packers let a 16-point lead get away in the second half. Green Bay scored 30 consecutive points and lost. The Bengals were the first team in NFL history to lead by 14 points, then trail by 16 points and rally to win, according to STATS. And no, the weather wasnt a factor. Nobody could blame the cool, sunny afternoon for all the oddities. "Theres been a lot of crazy games since Ive been here," seventh-year cornerback Leon Hall said. "But that ones up there. Top three." The Bengals (2-1) finished it off when Michael Johnson batted down Aaron Rodgers fourth-down pass at the Cincinnati 20-yard line with 1:21 left, ending a subpar showing for the quarterback. It was the first time in 14 years that a team won after allowing an opponent to score 30 consecutive points in a game. "We didnt flinch," safety Reggie Nelson said. "You expect a great team like that to score." The second-half comeback completed an exhilarating week at Paul Brown Stadium for the Bengals, who beat AFC North rival Pittsburgh 20-10 on Monday night with an impressive defensive game. The defence made the difference again against Rodgers and Green Bays high-powered but injury-depleted offence. Rodgers was 26 of 43 for 244 yards with a touchdown, but was sacked four times and threw two interceptions. "It was a frustrating game," Rodgers said. "We spot em 14, score 30 in a row and they get 20. I played poorly and the defence played well enough for us to win." The Packers were running on empty at the end. Green Bay lost tight end Jermichael Finley to a conncussion and ran out of running backs.dddddddddddd Eddie Lacy was inactive with a concussion, James Starks hurt a knee in the first half, and rookie Johnathan Franklin ran for 103 yards and a touchdown before limping off at the start of the final series. The Bengals were missing cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, sidelined with a hamstring injury, but got plenty of pressure on Rodgers and made the deciding turnover. Trying to put the game away, Green Bay went for it on fourth-and-1 at the Cincinnati 30-yard line. Franklin was stripped of the ball at the line, Nelson picked it up and started to run but fumbled -- of course! -- and Newman scooped it up and went the rest of the way. "I saw Reggie pick it up and I was trying to get a block and somebody was trying to tackle him," Newman said. "I was screaming: Pitch it! Pitch it! Next thing I know, I saw the ball pop loose. It took a nice little bounce where I could just grab it and run." When he reached the end zone, Newman jumped into the stands in celebration. "I know they were a big Lambeau leap team, so I wanted to jump up there," Newman said. "I saw a bunch of fans over there. I dont know what came over me. Ill never do that again." Cincinnati scored two touchdowns within a 12-second span in the first quarter, aided by a fumble on a kickoff, but wound up having to play catch-up as its offence bogged down. Andy Dalton was 20 of 28 for 235 yards with two touchdowns, an interception and a fumble that Jennings returned 24 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter, sparking Green Bays comeback. With Green Bay missing linebacker Clay Matthews to a hamstring injury, Dalton threw touchdown passes of 20 yards to A.J. Green and 11 yards to Marvin Jones, cutting the deficit to 30-27. Notes: The last time a team won a game after giving up 30 straight points was Sept. 12, 1999, when Dallas rallied to beat Washington 41-35 in overtime after the Redskins scored 32 unanswered points. ... Starks ran for 132 yards in a 38-20 win at Washington last week, ending Green Bays streak of 45 games without a 100-yard rusher. Now, they have back-to-back games with a 100-yard rusher. ... The Packers had only 16 turnovers last season, second-fewest in the NFL. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz