Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

09.11.2019 04:24
carted off the field by Antworten

MONTREAL -- Carey Price can relax -- his Labrador retrievers are back home. The Montreal Canadiens goaltenders dogs Motty ("short for Mozart") and Duke got loose overnight. But, after word went out on Twitter, both were found and returned Monday morning. "I was preoccupied and they snuck out the garage doors," Price said. "They turned up this morning. "Its not the first time and its probably not the last time." The dogs were found by John Mastromonaco, who happened to be listening to TSN 690 in Montreal on Monday morning and heard an item about the missing dogs. "When I left the house at 6:15 a.m., I heard that Carey Price lost his dogs in Candiac, he lost his two labs," Mastromonaco told The Canadian Press. "Almost at the same time, I see this jogger with two Labradors following him, but the dogs didnt look like they were with him." After checking with the jogger, Mastromonaco realized hed happened on the goaltenders dogs. Candiac is a suburb south of Montreal. After trying to reach Price through the radio station, Mastromonaco said he called the number on the dog tag, which happened to be Prices wife. She directed him to the couples home where Price answered the door and gave him an autographed stick. "He just said thank you very much, I appreciate it, heres a stick," said Mastromonaco, a Habs fan. "I said thank you very much (to Price) and said good luck on Tuesday." Price said he had just woken up when the dogs were returned. "We didnt chat a lot," he said. "I was kind of groggy. "I was still trying to sleep. I probably didnt go to sleep until about two. I woke up, I was like ugh. Threw my bathrobe on. I was probably quite the sight to see." It was around midnight that Price tweeted that the dogs were missing. "Actually it was my wife that suggested it," he said of the tweet. "It was actually a good idea. Shes smarter than me. "I think its good karma because I picked up a dog four or five months ago and returned it to the owner. What goes around, comes around." Both starting goalies in the Montreal-Boston playoff series lost sleep on the same night. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rasks girlfriend gave birth to a daughter either late Sunday or early Monday. "Thats great for Tuukka," said Price. "Obviously, a child birth is a big time in your life. Thats really good news actually, I didnt know." The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between the Canadiens and Bruins is tied 1-1 with Game 3 set for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. Nike Air Max 270 React Black . Or, for that matter, the aged. Off-White x Nike Air Max 270 Black . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-womens-sale.html.55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. Nike Air Max 270 Triple White Womens . - UFC 178, previously announced for Sept. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AT6174-002 .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. "Were showing progress there, slowly but steady," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "The guys were never in a system like this. But theyre doing a good job on a daily basis. "Every situation will be covered. It takes time when youre getting into a new situation of any kind." The Giants receivers welcome the changes. "Everyone is still learning," fourth-year receiver Jerrel Jernigan said. "Coach Ben is still giving everyone everything. I like the offence. It fits my game. Were going to spread the ball and give us a chance to get the ball in space. Then it lets you do the rest in your space." After two nondescript years with the Giants, catching three passes for 22 yards, Jernigan got the chance to start the final three games last seasons. In those games, Jernigan caught 20 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns. "All I needed was a chance to get some time on the field," said Jernigan, originally a third-round draft pick from Troy. "I remembered what it was like to play a whole game. Now everyone knows what I can do." Jernigan will look to offset the loss of Hakeem Nicks, who left as a free agent to sign with the Indianapolis Colts. Rueben Randle enters his third year with the Giants and he is coming off his best pro season, catching 41 passes for 611 yards and six touchdowns. Randle, originally a second-round draft pick out of LSU, believes that the new offensive set with be a benefit to him. "It frees me up and lets me do the things I do best," Randle said.dddddddddddd "It takes a lot of things off my mind when I play. I can just go out and play football. Im going out there and focusing on what I can do. I dont feel like I have to go out there and prove myself now. Its just about learning about how he (McAdoo) wants things run, learning the new terminology. Even though were picking it up pretty well, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work out." Odell Beckham Jr., the teams first-round draft pick this year from LSU, has been slowed by a sore hamstring that he declared to be "nothing at all." Beckham was limited in his work Thursday. "Its just being cautious," Beckham said. "Its nothing really to be worried about. Ill be ready for mini-camp next week." Beckham also likes the Giants offensive approach. "It absolutely gives each player a chance to make plays," Beckham said. "This offence will allow us to get out and make plays. Its exciting." "The system allows for the opportunity for the player to make some plays in open space," Coughlin said. "They have a good understanding of what is being asked of them." The Giants will conduct mini-camp next Tuesday through Thursday. NOTES: The only down moment to Thursdays workout was that veteran linebacker Jon Beason went down with an undisclosed foot injury. Beason was carted off the field by medical personnel. The extent of Beasons injury was not immediately determined. "We hope to get him out there (at mini-camp) next week, because hes obviously a big part of what we do. Hes smart and dependable and does a few things for us. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz