Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

11.11.2019 06:49
Jock Sanders touchdown to go Antworten

FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votes were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title. Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Air Max 97 Undefeated Fake .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. http://www.outletairmax97.com/nike-air-v...allic-gold.html. -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. Air Max 97 Off White For Sale .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Air Max 97 China Wholesale .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents.REGINA -- Kory Sheets didnt win the rushing title and wasnt named the CFLs outstanding player, but he still got the one he says ends the debate over whos the best running back in the league. "Youre looking at him," said a beaming Sheets, moments after being named the 101st Grey Cups most valuable player. Sheets ran for a Grey Cup-record 197 yards and two touchdowns to help the Saskatchewan Roughriders beat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 45-23 Sunday for their fourth CFL championship and first since 2007. "That was one thing that coach Chamblin instilled in us was be determined, be relentless and just focus on us and thats what we did," said Sheets. "We didnt care about the Ticats all week. We didnt think about them, we didnt talk about them. "All we wanted to know was what our game plan was and what time the game started." Sheets broke Johnny Brights 57-year-old Grey Cup rushing record midway through the fourth quarter. With the Riders facing second-and-19 from their own 19-yard line, Sheets took off toward the Hamilton bench for a 21-yard run that bumped Bright from the record book and presumably lightened Sheetss pocketbook too. "I got something special planned for the guys," he said of Saskatchewans offensive line. "Yall (will) see tomorrow what Ive got planned for them." Sheetss impact was felt early and often, starting with a 39-yard rumble on the Riders second possession after he reeled in Saskatchewan quarterback Darian Durants fumble out of midd-air.dddddddddddd He scored his first touchdown on a one-yard run after Durant hit the games top Canadian, Chris Getzlaf, with a 29-yard pass nine minutes into the second quarter. That score gave Saskatchewan a 24-3 lead but was more significant as it came on the Riders first possession following Durants third fumble of the half. Sheets struck again on the same drive as his record-setting run, following a 30-yard pass from Durant to Weston Dressler with a four-yard TD run to make it 38-16 and bury Hamiltons comeback bid. The normally loquacious second-year tailback was occasionally at a loss for words after the win, which he said was his first championship since high school. "Ive always been on one of those teams that just really couldnt cut it," said Sheets. "And now we had a team that was the cream of the crop and we went out there and proved it." Getzlaf finished the game with three catches for 78 yards, all during a second quarter in which Saskatchewan put 24 points on the board. He had a 38-yarder on the second play of the quarter to help set up Chris Milos only field goal of the game and an 11-yarder on second down to sustain a drive that ended in a Jock Sanders touchdown to go along with the one that set up Sheets score. "Its a Cinderella story, if you will, being able to come home and play in front of the hometown," said Getzlaf. "Weve got quite a few guys from Regina on this team and to celebrate a win with Rider Nation is amazing." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz