Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

13.11.2019 04:09
see what hes thinking Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - With all of the Memphis Grizzlies firepower, it was reserve point guard Beno Udrih who came up with not one, but two key baskets to preserve a win.Udrihs second basket with 8.7 seconds left helped Memphis hold off a Portland rally, and the Grizzlies won their fourth straight 102-98 over the Trail Blazers on Saturday night.I looked at the clock and it was a low clock, Udrih said of the final basket. I didnt want to put somebody else in a position to shoot a desperate shot, so I just got to my spot. I was feeling pretty good the whole game, so I just knocked it down.The 22-footer completed a perfect 7-for-7 night shooting for Udrih, who was playing for injured starter Mike Conley.Zach Randolph had 20 points and 15 rebounds, Jeff Green and Courtney Lee matched Udrihs 17 points and Marc Gasol finished with 15 points, eight rebounds, six assists and three blocks for the Grizzlies.Memphis led by as many as 20 in the second half, but saw that dwindle to 95-93 when Portlands Damian Lillard connected on a 3-pointer with 1:06 left. Udrihs 20-footer as the shot clock expired on the next possession helped Memphis maintain the lead.Lillard connected on another 3-pointer with 27 seconds left, but then Udrih made his 22-footer.I was pleased with our effort in the second half, Portland coach Terry Stotts said. Beno made two jumpers that obviously made a difference. We put ourselves in a position to win a game on the road against a good team and just fell a little short in the second half.LaMarcus Aldridge led Portland with 32 points, 18 in the second half, while Wesley Matthews finished with 25 points. Lillard, who struggled through three quarters, scored 23, including 10 in the fourth as Portland made its comeback.The loss gave Portland its first three-game losing streak this season.If I knew the answer, I would fix it, Aldridge said when asked about execution. So, I dont know. I think weve got to look in the mirror and see what were doing.Portland only converted a third of its shots through much of the first three quarters. That allowed Memphis to extend its advantage to 20. The Trail Blazers were able to trim the Memphis lead to 78-70 after three.Matthews and Aldridge keyed a 12-2 rally in the middle of the fourth. Aldridge backed down whatever defender the Grizzlies rotated to him.Portland got no closer than three points in the final minute thanks to Udrihs baskets — both coming late in the shot clock.I thought the fourth quarter was as close to playoff intensity as you can get in game 40, Memphis coach Dave Joerger said.TIP-INS:Trail Blazers: Nicolas Batum scored three points, and has reached double figures only once in the last seven games. ...Portland has lost seven of the last eight games against Memphis. ...After Portlands leading three scorers, no other player had more than five points.Grizzlies: Former Grizzly Shane Battier, part of the announcing crew for the afternoon University of Memphis and Central Florida game at FedExForum, attended the game and tried to sneak onto the floor for a shooting contest during a timeout. ...Randolph grabbed his eighth rebound of the game in the second quarter, passing Pau Gasol as the top rebounder in Grizzlies franchise history.CONLEYS WHEELSConley warmed up before the game, but said he thought he needed rest on his sore right ankle, missing his second straight game. Indications are he could return Monday against the Mavericks.HELLO, MEMPHISGreen and backup point guard Russ Smith, obtained in the three-team deal last week, appeared at their first home game for the Grizzlies. Green received a standing ovation when he entered in first quarter. Smith did not play.UP NEXT:Trail Blazers: Host Kings on MondayGrizzlies: Host Mavericks on Monday Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. Replica Soccer Jerseys . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Kobe Bryant will have surgery Wednesday on his torn right rotator cuff, likely ending his 19th season with the Los Angeles Lakers.Bryant seriously aggravated a lingering shoulder ache while dunking last week in New Orleans. The star guard and the Lakers decided Monday on surgery, which typically requires several months of rehabilitation.The Lakers will announce a timetable for Bryants recovery after surgery, but coach Byron Scott anticipates losing the third-leading scorer in NBA history for the rest of the year.Kobe is probably not going to play again this season, Scott said.We all know how tough he is, Scott added after Mondays practice. Hes a trooper, so we pray for him that his return will be sooner rather than later.The 36-year-old Bryants torn rotator cuff is likely his third straight season-ending injury. He missed the 2013 playoffs with a torn Achilles tendon, and he played just six games last season before breaking a bone near his left knee. His famously resilient body has finally worn down from the accumulated grind of nearly two decades and several lengthy postseasons with the Lakers, including five NBA title runs.After returning at nearly full strength in training camp, Bryant sat out eight games to rest in the last month and played on a strict minutes limit. He still dealt with assorted aches and setbacks before he injured his shoulder.Bryant met with Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic on Monday, determining his injurys extent and deciding on surgery. He is averaging 22.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.6 assists in 35 games this season, but shooting a career-worst 37.3 per cent in a wildly inconsistent season.The Lakers reacted to the news with disappointment and respect for Bryant, who was selected to the All-Star game for the 17th time last week.Kobe is a warrior, Lakers forward Carlos Boozer said. Hes strong, and hes going to attack rehab like he aalways has.ddddddddddddThe Lakers also discouraged speculation that Bryants career might be over. He is the NBAs highest-paid player at $23.5 million this season, and he is under contract for $25 million next year.I think hes done everything that you can possibly do in this league, and I think at times, we dont appreciate all the stuff that hes been able to accomplish, Scott said. I dont think we appreciate how tough he is, all the injuries and other things that hes played with, to be able to come back the way that hes come back. I dont see Kobe as the type of guy that wants to leave his legacy on (these) terms. I think he wants to go out on his own terms. Well just have to wait and see.The Lakers (12-33) are in the midst of another aimless season, losing eight straight heading into Tuesdays visit from Washington. The 16-time NBA champion franchise is almost certain to miss the playoffs in consecutive seasons for the first time since 1976.The Lakers also owe a first-round draft pick to the Phoenix Suns to complete their disastrous trade for Steve Nash, who played just 65 games in the last three years and never suited up this season. But Los Angeles will keep the pick this summer if it lands in the top five, providing ample incentive for fans to hope the Lakers collapse is total.Bryant wasnt at the Lakers training complex Monday, and he didnt attend their loss to Houston on Sunday night. Scott plans to speak with Bryant throughout the week to see what hes thinking about his future, but he hopes Bryant isnt ready to quit.With the Achilles last year, everybody said he was done, Scott said. He came back and I think the first month of the season, he proved to everybody that he still has a lot left in the tank. I think he still has that hunger and that competitive nature to come out and prove it again. After the surgery, Ill talk to him and see how it is. Well talk and well go from there. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz