Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

15.11.2019 04:05
advantage heading into the Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bojan Bogdanovic led the way for the Brooklyn Nets with a season-high 22 points. Bogdanovics three-point field goal with 5:41 remaining in the fourth quarter sparked a Nets 15-7 run to seal a 104-96 victory against the Orlando Magic.KG (Kevin Garnett) found me, Bogdanovic said. He found me on like four or five layups. I got involved in the game after I scored the three-pointer and we turned in a great game with all the offence we played.Since he arrived from overseas Bogdanovic has impressed Deron Williams.Hes a rookie, but hes not because hes played at a high level for so long, Williams said. Hes 25 years old and he knows how to play the game. He doesnt have much of a weakness. He can pass, he can shoot, he can dribble and he can post up. Hes very versatile. He means a lot to this team.Williams believes Bogdanovic can produce at a high level because of coach Lionel Hollins offensive system.Our offence is the kind of offence where if you screen, if you cut hard, if you move, youre going to get open, Williams said. Also, I think teams are keying on myself, Joe (Johnson) and Brook (Lopez) and hes going to benefit from that. He finds himself getting wide open shots, but hes also doing a great job of attacking the defence.Mason Plumlee added 12 points and 10 rebounds while Williams and Garnett each had seven assists for Brooklyn (4-2).Nikola Vucevic led the Magic with 27 points and 12 rebounds. Vucevic scored 17 of Orlandos 25 points in the third quarter as the Magic trailed 81-77 entering the fourth quarter.I felt like I got it going, Vucevic said. My teammates were able to find me for that mid-range and I had a couple rolls to the basket and I was able to finish around the basket after missing in the first couple of periods. I felt pretty good, wish we just came out with a win.Evan Fournier scored 19 points in the loss for Orlando.Brooklyn ended the game with a small lineup, which included Garnett at centre and Johnson at power forward. That lineup slowed down Vucevic, who didnt have a field goal attempt for the entire fourth quarter.Lopez sat the entire fourth quarter after failing to slow down Vucevic on defence.Yeah, he wasnt guarding, coach Hollins said. I want him to guard, simple as that. Get on him.Brooklyn finished with a 45-31 rebounding advantage over Orlando (2-5).Magic coach Jacque Vaughn thought that was the main reason for the loss.We got out-rebounded pretty badly so that produced points in the paint and with us thats pretty easy to come by right now, coach Vaughn said. A lot of times, rebounding is position, your early work. I think we can continue to address that and take care of that.TIP-INSNets: Bogdanovic scored a season-high 22 points, which marked the highest scoring total for a rookie in a single game this season. Joe Johnson eclipsed the 4,000-rebound mark with his second rebound the first quarter. Brooklyn is now 5-0 against Orlando all-time at Barclays Center.Magic: Victor Oladipo (facial fracture), Kyle OQuinn (sprained left ankle) and Devyn Marble (strained rotator cuff) were sidelined for Orlando. Oladipo wore a clear mask to cover his face during pregame warm-ups. Oladipo worked on offensive pick-and-roll offensive plays on the court and then rode a stationary bike in the tunnel.UP NEXT:Nets: Brooklyn begins a three-game West Coast trip Wednesday against the Phoenix Suns.Magic: Orlando is on the road Tuesday for a matchup against the Toronto Raptors. Michael Jordan Jersey . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. White Sox Jerseys 2019 .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/2064e-carl...-white-sox.html. On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Carson Fulmer Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Kid Gleason White Sox Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenneth Faried had 19 points and eight rebounds as the Denver Nuggets routed the New Orleans Pelicans 117-97 on Friday night. Arron Afflolo netted 19 points, while Wilson Chandler added 18 points and five boards for the Nuggets, who have won three straight games on the heels of a 2-7 start. We played hard. I think were turning it around right now, Denver center JaVale McGee said. Anthony Davis tallied 18 points and nine rebounds for New Orleans, which had won five of its last seven games coming in. We have an identity. When we stray away from that, you get this result, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. Tyreke Evans, Davis and Alexis Ajinca each netted four quick points as the Pelicans raced out to a 14-2 start, but Denver responded with a 16-4 ssurge itself as Chandlers layup tied the game at 18-18 late in the opening frame.dddddddddddd The Nuggets later went on a 13-2 swing that bled into the second. Farieds layup at the first quarter horn gave the hosts a 31-26 advantage heading into the second. McGees layup finished off the flurry and staked the Nuggets to a 37-26 cushion. Denver took a 59-49 cushion into the break. New Orleans never cut the deficit below eight in the third and Denver headed into the fourth with a 86-73 margin. The Nuggets led by as many as 25 in the final frame. Game Notes The Nuggets held a 52-32 points in the paint advantage ... Denver turned the ball over just 10 times ... The Nuggets shot 53.4 percent (43-of-82) from the floor and 11-of-24 from beyond the arc. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz