Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

15.11.2019 04:07
something totally differen Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- The brisk air brought out Julio Teherans best more so than facing Cliff Lee. Teheran pitched a three-hitter, Evan Gattis homered among a career-best four hits, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0 Wednesday night. Teheran (3-1) retired his first 12 batters before Ryan Howard led off the bottom of the fifth with an infield single. The 23-year-old righty struck out four and got 14 outs on flyballs in his first complete game in 38 career starts. He became the ninth Braves starter in the first 14 games this year to allow one run or none. "The cold didnt bother me," Teheran said after breezing through the lineup on a night when it was only 47 degrees at first pitch. "When its cold, I try to focus even more and not pay attention to the weather." As for beating a former Cy Young Award winner, Teheran said: "I dont pay attention to who Im pitching against." Philadelphia wasted an excellent outing by Lee (2-2). The ace left-hander struck out 13 and pitched around 11 hits in a complete game, throwing a career-high 128 pitches. Gattis drove an 0-2 pitch into the left-field seats in the fourth. It was his fifth homer in his last three games at Citizens Bank Park. "I was just trying to put the ball in play," Gattis said. Lee, a prolific strike-thrower, often gets hurt on 0-2 pitches. He entered the game with five hits allowed, including two doubles, among a dozen 0-2 pitches. "Im going to allow hits 0-2 and Im going to get outs 0-2," Lee said. "I hope I get every hitter in that situation." After the slow-footed Howard reached on a slow roller toward second base that was fielded by shifted third baseman Chris Johnson, Teheran retired the next 11 batters before Carlos Ruiz lined a single to left with two outs in the eighth. Jimmy Rollins hit a single with two outs in the ninth. Rollins stole second on a 3-0 pitch to Chase Utley. But Utley following with a game-ending groundout. "Teheran mixed speeds on his fastball, had different movement on his speed and mixed in his other pitches," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. Pitchers certainly had the advantage against bundled-up hitters. "Both pitchers were unbelievable," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Lee was excellent. The homer just got over the fence. Teheran was terrific. He was dominating." It was the first 1-0 game that featured two complete games since Seattle beat Minnesota 1-0 on Aug. 27, 2012. Felix Hernandez got the win for the Mariners over Liam Hendricks. The series resumed after Tuesday nights rainout, which will be made up in June. The Braves rallied for a 9-6 win Monday night when Dan Uggla hit a ninth-inning grand slam off fill-in closer Jake Diekman. NOTES: Braves closer Craig Kimbrel is day to day with shoulder discomfort. ... Utley was 0 for 4, ending his 11-game hitting streak. ... Gattis was 0 for 6 with four strikeouts vs. Lee before his four hits. ... Lee has 29 career double-digit strikeout games. ... The Phillies signed LHP Adam Loewen to a minor league contract and assigned him to extended spring training. Loewen spent the last five seasons playing first base and outfield in the minors. ... Atlantas starters havent allowed more than three earned runs in any of the first 14 games. ... LHP Cole Hamels is moving closer to returning to Philadelphias rotation next week. Hamels was slowed by a shoulder problem in spring training. ... A.J. Burnett (0-1) tries for the fourth time to win his first game with the Phillies in Thursday afternoons series finale. LHP Alex Wood (2-1) goes for the Braves. Outlet Air Max 1 . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Cheap Air Max 95 China . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...-270-black.html. DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T. Fake Air Max 720 .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C. Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto.TEMPE, Ariz. -- Outside linebacker John Abraham has left the Arizona Cardinals and is considering retiring from the game. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said on Wednesday that Abraham, the games active sacks leader and ninth on the NFLs career list with 133 1/2, has been granted a leave of absence. The team obtained a roster exemption, using it to re-sign linebacker Marcus Benard. The 36-year-old Abraham sustained a concussion in Monday nights 18-17 season-opening victory over San Diego. But Arians said he had a long talk with Abraham on Tuesday and the concussion was not the main reason the player was considering leaving the game. Arians said that while Abraham goes through the NFL-mandated concussion protocol, he "will determine if he wants to continue playing football, whether his hearts still in it and he has the fire and desire to do it." Abraham, in his 15th NFL season, has five days under NFL rules before the Cardinals must either reinstate him or declare him out for the season. He missed nearly all of training camp to, as he later confirmed, undergo rehabilitation treatment for an alcohol problem. The rehab stint came after he was arrested in suburban Atlanta and charged with drunken driving. "I think with all the things that hes gone through in the last month, hes got a lot of things outside of football that hes never dealt with before," Arians said. "There are some people that can help him in that regard. Im not one of them." Arians said that "there are things Im not clinically smart enough to know what depression is and things like that so theres many issues that could be involved." Abraham, who had no tackles against the Chargers, expressed concern about whether he was hurting the team, Arians said. "If that game on Monday night football and that atmosphere didnt have you flying around like always or more, then somethings missing," the coach saidd, "and thats basically what he reflected to me.ddddddddddddHe said There were times in that game I wasnt in it and its not fair to my teammates. Ive got to decide if this is still what I really want to do." Abraham is in the second year of a two-year contract. He led the Cardinals with 11 1/2 sacks last season and made the Pro Bowl for the sixth time. He needs nine sacks to pass Michael Strahan for fifth on the career sacks list. Abraham played six seasons for the New York Jets and seven for the Atlanta Falcons before coming to Arizona as a free agent. "Were all hoping and praying for him, hoping he returns back to normal," quarterback Carson Palmer said. "Obviously, were going to miss him and miss his production. Somebody else has to step up. Coach Arians motto is next man up. Somebodys got to find a way to replace his production." The injury is another significant loss for the Arizona defence. Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett tore an ACL in training camp and is out for the season. The team already was without its two standout inside linebackers from a year ago. Karlos Dansby left for Cleveland via free agency and Daryl Washington is suspended for the season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Arians said Abraham told him that this was his first concussion, something that teammate Lorenzo Alexander doubts is true. "Playing this game everybodys had multiple concussions. Whether or not theyre diagnosed is something totally different," Alexander said. "Im pretty sure hes had multiple concussions throughout his career like we all have. This was probably his first documented one." Arians said Sam Acho would move into Abrahams spot. "Johns a leader. Hes a guy that leads by example," Acho said. "You look at his film, the way he plays the game. I watch Johns film to see what I can do better." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz