Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

18.11.2019 04:09
54 assists for the Pittsburg Antworten

REGINA -- For two memorable seasons the Canadian Air Force was synonymous with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. This time though one of them will be wearing enemy colours when the 101st Grey Cup kicks off. Getzlaf and Bagg still represent the Roughriders but Fantuz will be flying in the opposite direction as a member of the Tiger-Cats after he signed with Hamilton as a free agent in February, 2012. "Obviously Andys a friend of a bunch of guys on the team and hes a great player in this league, but we havent talked once all week and I think were going to be waiting until after the game," Getzlaf said following the Riders walkthrough Saturday morning. Sundays game will be the first in over three years that Getzlaf, Bagg and Fantuz have played together in Regina. Bagg suffered a season-ending knee injury on Oct. 17, 2010, that, unbeknownst to anyone at the time, signalled the end of an era. The bum knee kept him out of the entire 2011 season as well, and Fantuz left to Hamilton before the 2012 season as a free agent. As a group they flew under the radar in their debut, playing together for the first time on Oct. 25, 2008. Fantuz had four catches for 62 yards and a touchdown, while Getzlaf caught two balls for 28 yards and Bagg had one grab for 22 yards in a 55-9 rout over the Edmonton Eskimos. The trio gained prominence over the next two years, combining for 5,234 yards receiving and 30 touchdown catches, and helping Saskatchewan to the Grey Cup in 2009 and 2010, before being grounded for good. Together, they stood very tall. Divided, at least one of them is now guaranteed something they couldnt achieve as a team -- a Grey Cup ring. "I was talking to Rob Bagg earlier today and he was telling me how he was just 23 back in 2009 in his first Grey Cup," said Saskatchewan quarterback Darian Durant. "It was my first year starting also. We were just young pups, running around like a chicken with its head cut off, not realizing the moment. We were just out there playing. "But now we understand whats at stake, we understand what it takes to get the job done and I just like the vibe of the team." For the starting receivers on Sunday that vibe is a little less Canadian but arguably no less talented, fuelled by the speed and elusiveness of Weston Dressler, the increasingly sure-handed Getzlaf, a reliable short threat in Bagg, the big-play capability of Taj Smith and the addition of surefire Hall of Famer Geroy Simon in the off-season. The Roughriders celebrated three 1,000-yard receivers in 2013 for the first time in 20 years, with Getzlaf, Dressler and Smith all cracking the threshold. "These guys, I think theyre more mature now and they still have that mindset of Dont quit," said Riders head coach Corey Chamblin. "And thats one of the things that attracted me to this team and that Ive always liked about this team. Thats the biggest thing, I think theres a growth process there. "I also thought about today, I can remember when (Getzlaf) was younger and he was like third on the list for us to cover, and now hes one of those guys that needs to be first on the list to cover because hes grown so much." Cheap Vapormax 95 China . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Cheap Vapormax 2020 China . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-o...-clearance.html. Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Cheap Vapormax 3 China . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Vapormax 2020 Clearance . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami.PRAGUE - Veteran Czech centre Petr Nedved has retired from ice hockey, a month after playing in the Sochi Olympics. The 42-year-old Nedved made the announcement on Thursday after his White Tigers Liberec were knocked out of the Czech league playoffs. "I can hardly find anything as beautiful as hockey in my life," an emotional Nedved said. Nedved returned to the Olympics to play for the Czech Republic two decades after winning a silver medal in Lillehammer playing for Canada. He emigrated from then-communist Czechoslovvakia in 1989 to start his NHL career in 1990 with three seasons for the Vancouver Canucks.dddddddddddd. In 1995-96, his best season, he scored 45 goals and had 54 assists for the Pittsburgh Penguins before adding 10 goals and 10 assists in the playoffs. In 982 NHL regular season games, Nedved scored 310 goals and added 407 assists. He also played for the St. Louis Blues, New York Rangers, Edmonton Oilers, Phoenix Coyotes and Philadelphia Flyers. He returned home when he retired from the NHL after the 2006-07 season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz