Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

20.11.2019 04:20
play in these Games Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Blue Jays recalled outfielder Anthony Gose and selected the contract of infielder Steve Tolleson from Triple-A Buffalo in an attempt to jumpstart their struggling offence before Thursday nights series finale in Kansas City. To clear roster space, Toronto optioned infielder Jonathan Diaz to Buffalo and designated outfielder Moises Sierra for assignment. "Just looking to beef up the offence a little bit, and add a little team speed, something we dont have a lot of," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. The 23-year-old Gose was in the starting lineup Thursday night, batting ninth and playing left field in place of Melky Cabrera, who left Wednesday nights game when he was hit by a pitch. Cabrera walked through the clubhouse with his bruised left shin tightly wrapped but without a noticeable limp, and Gibbons said its possible he could pinch hit against the Royals. Gibbons also said its possible he could play Friday night when Toronto opens a series in Pittsburgh. "Hes doing better," Gibbons said. "He got hit pretty good, but theres no crack (in the bone) or anything like that. He just got hit square." Gose has spent parts of three seasons with the Blue Jays, hitting .238 with three homers and 23 RBIs in 109 games. Hes known for his speed but also his strikeout rate, and Gibbons said Gose must get that under control if hes going to stick as the clubs fourth outfielder. "When it comes down to the big leagues, its about production," Gibbons said. "Thats why its so hard to make the big leagues for any length of time. Guys go up and down." Tolleson, who was hitting .236 in 19 games for Buffalo, provides some versatility with the Blue Jays heading into interleague play. He has played in both the infield and outfield, though Gibbons said its likely he will platoon with Chris Getz at second base. "Maybe get a little more offence out of that spot," Gibbons said. "Hope he does something." Nike Air Max 720 Cheap China . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. Jordan Factory Outlet China . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...eezy-boost.html. Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. Balenciaga Shoes Discount . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions.SOCHI — Hayley Wickenheiser not only will carry the Canadian flag in the opening ceremonies on Friday, the hockey legend also carries high hopes for a fourth-consecutive Olympic gold medal and for the womens game as a whole. But before her work on the ice begins, shes going to savour a special moment at Sochis Fisht Olympic stadium on Friday. "Just going to enjoy it and take it all in and, you know, honour the fact that I have this opportunity and that my family is going to be in the building," said Wickenheiser, who hails from Shaunavon, Sask. "So its going to be a fun night, said the Olympic veteran," who will have 11 family members in Sochi. The 35-year-old Wickenheiser is well aware that if the womens tournament evolves as presumed with a Canada-United States gold-medal final on Feb. 20, the scrutiny will continue as to whether womens hockey belongs in the Olympics. But shes been around the international game for two decades, when she cracked the Canadian roster as a 15 year old in 1994, and she sees progress. Womens game in good shape “I always worry about the future of womens hockey, mainly because of the fact that most of the world pays attention to womens hockey only for two weeks out of every four years,” Wickenheiser said. “I dont worry about the womens game when I look at every game and what goes on internationally. “I look at Team Japan and what [current coach and former Canadian player] Carla MacLeod has been able to do to get that team to an Olympic Games, which is a huge accomplishment for a country. You look at Finland and how they centralize their under-18 and national teams. You look at Sweden and you look at Russia what Alexei Yashin [the teams general manager] has been able to do with his team.” Still, the Russians, Swedes, Finns and Swiss need to exhibit that they have closed the gap. But that wont be easy because Canada and the U.S. continue to elevate its level of play. “This is a dilemma womens hockey is always going to face. But the reality is were so much further aahead in this time span than say where mens hockey was in [after the first five Olympics].dddddddddddd I think the [womens] game has really come a long way in five Olympics.” Will this be Wickenheisers final Olympics? She wont decide on whether to continue or conclude her decorated career, that includes three Olympic gold medals, seven world championships and playing pro mens hockey in Finland and Sweden, until after the final buzzer sounds in Sochi. So what keeps Wickenheisers competitive clock ticking? “The No. 1 thing is a love of sport,” said the six-time Olympian said, who also competed for Canada in softball at the 2000 Sydney Games. “Ive loved hockey since the day I first put on skates when I was five years old. I have had a passion to play all these years. “I love being part of Team Canada and having the opportunity to win, and thats the main driving force now.” Nagano loss still hurts She forgot to mention that shes never been a good loser. At a team gathering on Monday evening, Wickenheiser and Hefford and assistant coach Daniel Goyette described the emptiness and hurt they felt when they finished second in 1998. “The worst thing in the world is to stand on the blue line with a silver medal around your neck,” she said. “It stays with you for a while.” There was some speculation that Wickenheiser wouldnt be around for the Sochi Games. There was some thought her game had dropped off and she was dealing with some injuries. “You battle injuries and you go through a lot of things as an athlete, but I could picture in my mind what I needed to do to get ready to play in these Games,” she said. “I guess its always a fragile existence as an athlete. Any day something can happen and your games are over, like we saw yesterday with the snowboarder (Norway slopestyle gold-medal contender Torstein Horgmo broke his collarbone during a trail run). “Im very grateful to be sitting here … and to have had the longevity Ive had.” (With files from CBC Saskatchewan) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz