Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

20.11.2019 04:21
and the perception around Antworten

Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has been hacked," he wrote. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Cheap Vapormax China . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...-max-china.html. The Sioux Falls Canaries scored two in the seventh and three more in the eighth to come back from a 3-0 deficit and defeat the Winnipeg Goldeyes 5-3 in front of 6,769 at Shaw Park on Sunday afternoon. Nike Air Max 97 Factory Outlet . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Wholesale . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night.Despite hearing rumours that he is supposedly frustrated with his teams direction, John Tavares says that he remains committed to staying with the New York Islanders for the remaining four years of his contract. The team captain signed a six-year, $33 million deal with the Islanders prior to the 2011-12 season. He was having a good year with 24 goals and 42 assists in 59 games before suffering a season-ending knee injury while playing for Canada at the Sochi Olympics. "I signed six years because I wanted to be here. Theres no part of me that wants to leave," Tavares toldd Newsday on Monday.dddddddddddd "I think [the talk] is a product of the team not winning, and the perception around here from other markets is always a lot different from what actually happens. I know weve still got some great things we can accomplish here and my mindset hasnt changed. "Im excited to come back next year and Ive always loved being here," the 23-year-old added. The Islanders finished 14th in the 16-team Eastern Conference this season, one year after finishing eighth and falling to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round of the playoffs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz