Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

20.11.2019 04:22
reconnect with you Allan Antworten

Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness believes Liverpool will beat Sevilla with a bit of style in the Europa League final in Basel on Wednesday. Unai Emerys Sevilla are going for an historic third straight Europa League title, but Liverpool have beaten Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and Villarreal en-route to the final and Souness told Sky Sports News HQ he thinks the Premier League side will have too much for their Spanish opponents.I fancy Liverpool big time, Souness said. Theyve got the bit between their teeth. I think they will win it and they will win it with a bit of style - theyll have too much for Sevilla. I know they have done well in this competition, but in Spain youve got three big teams and beyond that youve got a lot of averageness.I just think Liverpool will have far too much for them on the night. They will go into the game with their tails up and full of confidence. While you would expect me to back Liverpool, I do try to step back from the association I have with the football club and - without being biased - I think there is only one winner. I think they will win it and they will win it with a bit of style - theyll have too much for Sevilla. Graeme Souness on Liverpool Liverpool may have only finished in eighth place in the Premier League, but Souness believes Jurgen Klopps arrival at Anfield has made a big impact - transforming the atmosphere around the club to inspire the run to Wednesdays final.Hes got everyone excited, everyone believing that the future is bright, Souness said, before adding that he expects the Liverpool manager to stick with similar tactics to those which got the club to this stage.If you come up with a formula where you can turf out the favourites Dortmund and turf out Villarreal, then it will be more of the same. I think theyll go for it, theyve got some very good players, Liverpool. I think theyll have way too much for this team. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has brought a positive atmosphere to Anfield Fellow Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher agrees that Klopp will stick with the tactical formula that helped Liverpool reach the final.It will be the team from the semi-final, Carragher said. You could see that on Sunday from the team against West Brom - 11 changes - so the team picks itself.But the former Liverpool centre-back is less confident that Liverpool will breeze past Sevilla on the night. Liverpool have knocked out Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund already I think its going to be a tough game, Carragher said. Its going to be a tougher proposition than Villarreal, even though Villarreal are further up the table in La Liga.Sevilla have got huge experience in this competition, the players have been here before, theyre used to playing in finals and winning trophies. But I think if Liverpool can take that performance against Villarreal into the final then I think they can just about do it.One of Klopps biggest dilemmas will be deciding which of his centre-forwards should start the game in Basel. Divock Origi was sensational up top in both legs against Borussia Dortmund and was named Liverpools Player of the Month for April, but has only just returned to training after an ankle injury. Sevilla have won the last two Europa League titles Christian Benteke has also impressed in the last few weeks of the season, but Souness believes Daniel Sturridge is the pick of the bunch.I think Sturridge has as much ability as any striker out there in British football right now, Souness said. I was going to say in the world, but the boys at Barcelona and Real Madrid are a wee bit different.Sturridges pure technical ability is up there with the very best. His problem is he just cant keep himself fit. He has to solve that because hes an exceptionally talented boy. I think Sturridge has as much ability as any striker out there in British football right now. Hes an exceptionally talented boy Graeme Souness Win on Wednesday and Liverpool will qualify for next seasons Champions League, making it five English teams in Europes elite competition next season. But Carragher told Sky Sports News HQ that winning a trophy will be more important for the players.The whole thing about winning on Wednesday is it gets you in the Champions League as well, Carragher said. Thats a whole different proposition, money-wise, prestige-wise, attracting players-wise. Its huge.But the biggest thing for those players, the manager, is to win a trophy. Forget what comes next season and European football, if you get your hands on trophies and medals hopefully that can be the start of something big under Jurgen Klopp. Winning a trophy could be the start of something big for Liverpool However, Souness believes that Champions League qualification is the biggest prize for Klopps side.You win and theres competition - the budgets different, the players that you can attract are very different, Souness said. So hell have one eye on one group of players I imagine and an eye on another group, because your budget becomes very different if youre in the Champions League.It really is a priority for them to be back in the Champions League because for the club to grow youve got to be in there on a regular basis. Football at the highest level is all geared around the big boys being in the Champions League. Also See: Liverpool confident of victory Sevilla titles mean nothing Klopp: Eighth not my dream spot Liverpool season review Fake Dodgers Jerseys . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Steve Howe Dodgers Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/185h-...ey-dodgers.html. The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. Dodgers Jerseys 2019 . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Austin Barnes Jersey . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Good Day Kerry, I have been involved with hockey for 52 years. I grew up and continue to live in the town of Forest, Ontario. Your father used to coach the AAA midgets in Sarnia when I was a Juvenile hockey player in Forest. The midgets used to play in the Juvenile league. We had some great games back then. No one worried about getting hurt. It was a great time. I also used to play hockey with Terry Gregson at the University of Western Ontario. He lived on the same floor in residence. Enough of my rambling. If your schedule permits I would be interested in your thoughts on this. I was sitting at the dinner table tonight having supper and watching the hockey highlights from the Boston/Tampa Bay game and witnessed the Steven Stamkos incident. It was obvious from what I saw that Dougie Hamilton took out Stamkoss legs. The result is a broken keg. Was there a penalty? Should there have been one? Thank you,Allan J. Wilson --- Hi Kerry, like your column. I watched the Steven Stamkos injury play today - on the replay it looked like Dougie Hamilton gave him a quick shot to the back or quick cross-check causing Stamkos to propel uncontrolled into the goal post - possibly Im wrong but it sure looked that way on the three replays I watched. The referee appeared to be in a very good position to see this but called no penalty. Im curious if you saw it the same and since there no penalty but a serious injury might the league look at this or given the perceived or real bias towards the Bruins and a few other teams is this likely to go unpunished whether I am correct or not? JB Allan and JB:Witnessing the snap of Steven Stamkos tibia against the goal post brought an immediate sick feeling to my stomach no differently than watching Pat Peake, the Washington Capitals first pick in the 91 Amateur Draft (14th overall), shatter his right heel in 14 places as he raced to negate an icing in a game on April 26, 1996 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Peake went airborne from just below the goal line after getting a nudge on the back of his skate from J.J. Daigneault. The tripping penalty I assessed to Daigneault on the play was of little consolation to tthe budding Caps star who was forced to retire from the game two years later following multiple surgeries at the tender age of 23.dddddddddddd We can only hope that Stamkos will recover fully from the surgery he underwent on Tuesday following what I deem to be an unfortunate accident as a result of minor body contact exerted by Bruins talented young defenceman Dougie Hamilton. The fact that Stamkos did not have the puck and the contact or "nudge" was initiated by Hamilton which caused Stamkos to lose his footing, a minor penalty could have been called for interference. The location and extent of contact however was very difficult to ascertain even with slow-motion replay so it would be almost impossible for the Ref to determine interference had been committed as both players went hard to the net. With Hamilton jumping up on the play and racing toward the net Stamkos took the inside lane away with a solid back check. Hamilton is seen approaching from behind and makes a downward chop in an attempt to eliminate Stamkos stick for a potential rebound. The two players were almost hip to hip as Stamkos applied the brakes and started to snow plough near the top of the goal crease. Hamilton nudged Stamkos on the hip or pushed off as the two players were in contact with one another causing the Lightning superstar to lose his footing and crash into the goal post. The result was sickening for sure as Stamkos sustained a serious injury. Aside from Steven Stamkos, I would bet there isnt anyone that feels worse about the injury than Dougie Hamilton. There was no malicious intent or aggressive physical contact demonstrated by Hamilton on this play. Incidental contact and battles for position like this happen frequently throughout every game that can result in a loss of balance and fall to one or both players. I see this as one of those unfortunate times. It was great to reconnect with you Allan but todays NHL is played at an unbelievably fast pace where injuries such as this do occur and we werent susceptible to as young players. I am sure you have followed Steven Stamkos from his Junior "A" days with the Sarnia Sting and know what a truly great person he is beyond just his superstar status as a hockey player. We wish Steven Stamkos the very best for a full and speedy recovery. ' ' '

«« Hes a very
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz