Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

20.11.2019 04:22
points in the next game Antworten

TORONTO - Scott Milanovich wasnt mincing words Thursday.The Toronto head coach said if the Argonauts want to finish atop the East Division, they must beat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Friday night.We do recognize how important this is towards positioning, Milanovich said. If we want to win the East, theoretically we have to win this one.Technically its not over (if the Argos lose) but were looking at this like its a playoff game.Toronto (5-8) hosts Hamilton (6-7) at Rogers Centre after the Ticats won the first meeting 13-12 on Sept. 1 at Tim Hortons Field. A win would move the Argos into a first-place tie and even the season series 1-1 with the final meeting slated for Oct. 25 at Rogers Centre.Hamilton would not only clinch the season series with a victory but move four points ahead of Toronto with both having four regular-season games remaining. The first-place finisher secures home-field advantage for the East final.That would work well for the surging Ticats, whove won four straight and are 4-0 at Tim Hortons Field.A loss Friday wouldnt be devastating for Hamilton, which also has two games with Ottawa (2-11) and another with Montreal (5-8) remaining. The Ticats would still control their ability to finish first. Toronto wouldnt so fortunate as a loss Friday would mean theyd need help to finish first. The Argos would have to shift their focus on second spot — and getting home field for the East semifinal — with two key meetings left with Montreal, which also remains very much in the playoff picture.I dont think Toronto is any different than us or Montreal in that regard, Ticats head coach/GM Kent Austin said. You want to have Eastern games towards the end of your schedule to determine the outcome of where youre going to finish.Toronto has won two straight but faces a Hamilton squad thats captured five of its last six contests since quarterback Zach Collaross return. Collaros missed five starts with concussion-like symptoms and returned to lead the Ticats past the Argos 13-12 to officially open Tim Hortons Field.Collaros has four 300-yard passing games since returning and taken Hamiltons on its longest win streak since 98. But thats of no surprise to the Argos as Collaros was 5-2 last year as their starter before signing with the Ticats as a free agent.Hes a winner, hes competitive, he doesnt get rattled, he can move the ball with his arm or his legs, Milanovich said of Collaros. Our guys have a lot of respect for him.Collaros said winning has helped breed confidence within Hamiltons ranks.Weve always been a confident bunch but learning how to win the tight ones definitely does something for the locker-room, he said. Were excited for the opportunity and task at hand.Hamiltons defence has also contributed to the win streak, allowing an average of just 232 yet offensive yards the last six games. The unit is also surrendering just 17.3 points per game over that span and has held its last three opponents under 60 yards rushing.Weve done a great job of keeping teams out of the end zone but weve got a real challenge ahead of us because Toronto can score, Austin said. Weve also done a better job in getting pressure on the quarterback . . . but its not just the sacks, its the hurries and the hits on the quarterback that have been important.Every offensive unit wants to stay out of second-and-long . . . its very tough to convert second-and-long yardage consistently, well enough to sustain drives and score points. Part of the equation of getting teams into second-and-long situations is stopping the run on first and 10.A fact not lost upon Milanovich.The No. 1 thing in my opinion is theyre stopping the run and making you one-dimensional, he said. Theyre getting you into a situation where you dont feel you can run it and youre kind of where they want you where now theyre going to come after the quarterback and try to attack the protection.Toronto counters with veteran quarterback Ricky Ray, who leads the CFL in passing TDs (24) and completion percentage. The Argos will also have slotback Chad Owens in the lineup after he missed the first meeting with a knee injury.Owens leads the CFL in both receiving yards (109) and catches (8.7) per game. Torontos offence has also averaged 35.3 points, 389 net yards and 121 yards rushing the past three games but Ray said having Owens back is key.Hes our best player on offence when hes in there, Ray said. He makes so many plays and thats who youd like to have, a guy whos going to go out there and give you consistent production and will make some plays for you.Fridays contest will also feature two of the CFLs top kickers in Torontos Swayze Waters (33-of-37 field goals, 89.2 per cent) and Hamiltons Justin Medlock (33-of-38, 86.8 per cent).Waters 53-yard boot in a 40-23 road win last month over B.C. is the CFLs longest this year but Milanovich said Waters could better that Friday if conditions are right.The one in B.C. was 53 yards and someone told me it was caught 15 yards deep in the end zone, he said. I know that doesnt necessarily translate that it could go 15 more yards but I would guess if he hit it well, he could get 65. Air Max 97 Noir Homme Pas Cher . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. Air Max Plus Pas Cher Destockage . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-vapormax-plus.html. They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Air Max 270 Homme France Pas Cher . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. Fausse Vapormax Noir .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.BRISBANE, Australia - Third-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic fired 17 aces and didnt face a break point as he advanced to the Brisbane International quarter-finals with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan on Thursday in his opening match of the year. Finished last year and we definitely thought I could do a lot better with my serve, so we spent a lot of time this off season on that and Im happy that its going well, Raonic said. The 24-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., said hes coming off his best off-season ever, and is ready to make his breakthrough at the Grand Slam events. Thats the biggest goal Ive set for myself, is to do much better in specifically one major, said Raonic, who reached the Wimbledon semifinals and French Open quarter-finals last year. Ive been in a semifinal now, but I can do much better. His Canadian compatriots had another win at the Hopman Cup in Perth, where Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., beat Italys Flavia Pennetta 6-3, 6-4 and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil beat Fabio Fognini 6-0, 6-3. Canada dropped the doubles match against the Italians, however, then were denied a spot in the final when the United States won all three games against the Czech Republic. Maria Sharapova moved into the Brisbane semifinals with a 6-1, 6-3 win over Carla Suarez Navarro, weathering a challenging opening few games before taking the momentum away from her Spanish rival. Top-seeded Sharapova dropped her opening service game and then needed eight breakpoints before converting for a 2-1 lead. From there, it was straight-forward progress. I lost to her last year. We went back and forth with our victories in 2014, so Im always a little bit aware of girls that I lose to, Sharapova said. Maybe made a little bit too many unforced errors in the beginning, but then got a good rhythm and finished strong. No. 2-ranked Sharapova has dropped just five games across her opening two matches of the season and next faces Ukraines Elina Svitolina, who came from a set and a break down to beat third-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. At the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand, top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki overcame occasional frustration with her own game as she beat Germanys Julia Goerges 6-4, 6-4 to reach the semifinals.dddddddddddd No. 8-ranked Wozniacki showed anger when she failed to put away crucial points, and gave up early service breaks in both sets before beating the 75th-ranked Goerges in 1 hour, 27 minutes. She has always been a tricky opponent for me, Wozniacki said. She serves really big, she has big shots. I tried to run every ball down ... at times I didnt feel very comfortable, I just fought to the end. Wozniacks semifinal opponent will be fourth-seeded Barbora Zhalavova Strycova of the Czech Republic, a 6-4, 7-5 winner over seventh-seeded Coco Vandeweghe of the United States. Meanwhile, Roger Federer, a 17-time Grand Slam held his cool to recover from a set and a break down and beat Australian wild-card entry John Millman 4-6, 6-4, 6-3. The weather was reasonably mild for subtropical Brisbane, where Federer lost to Lleyton Hewitt in the final last year. It was the hot reception from the No. 153-ranked Millman that troubled him for a while. Im sweating like crazy, Federer said. Under a lot of pressure. I think I got quite lucky in the second set. He was playing great tennis. It was slow start for the 33-year-old Swiss star, who had a first-round bye. He wasted four break-point chances in an opening game that lasted seven minutes before Millman held. Federer was broken in the 10th game, saving three set points before hitting a swinging forehand volley too long to surrender the first set to Millman, who was getting raucous support from a parochial, hometown crowd. The top-seeded Federer dropped serve to give Millman a 3-1 lead. But he broke back immediately, setting it up with classic one-handed backhand down the line, and saved three break points in the next game to keep it on serve. Thats when things started to go his way. First match of the season, you never know quite what to expect, said Federer, who walked on court with 996 career match wins on the ATP tour — 993 more than Millman. Credit to him for pushing it. Federer will face another Australian wild-card entry in the next round, after James Duckworth beat Jarkko Nieminen 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3. ' ' '

Hes a very »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz