Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

21.11.2019 04:10
Pena went to spring Antworten

OTTAWA -- There is still some life in the Ottawa Senators. Milan Michalek and Kyle Turris scored twice Sunday as the Senators defeated the Calgary Flames 6-3, giving Ottawa seven points in its past four games. The win moves the Sens to within six points of the Columbus Blue Jackets and the second wild-card berth in the Eastern Conference with eight games remaining. "Well have to continue to play hard in those games and Ill like where well be at the 82-game mark. I might be dreaming but thats what I believe," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. Clarke MacArthur scored on a tip in 13 minutes into the third period after Jared Cowen had given the Senators a 4-3 lead a little over a minute into the third period. That third period was what allowed the Senators to keep their hopes alive. "We were very pleased with how we played the third period, giving up six shots, and the way we put the game away was good," MacLean said. Turris scored into an empty net and Robin Lehner made 37 saves allowing the Senators (31-29-14) to win back-to-back games on home ice for the first time since they won three straight in late December and early January. "In the third we continued to play our game and we were smarter and made better decisions," said Turris, who also had an assist. "We put the puck deep when we were up by one or two and we played our game the whole way through, we just made smarter decisions in the third." Matt Stajan, Paul Byron and Sean Monahan scored for the Flames (31-37-7) and Karri Ramo made 31 saves. The Flames could not have played a much better period than they did in the second as they outshot the Senators 21-9, but the best they were able to do after taking a 3-2 lead was go into the second intermission tied 3-3. Ottawa native Byron scored four minutes into the period for the Flames to tie the game as he corralled a rebound in the slot and put a shot into the top corner. It was only Byrons third career game in his hometown and he has a goal in two of those games. He scored his first goal in his second NHL game in early 2011 when he was a member of the Buffalo Sabres. "I always enjoy playing in Ottawa in front of friends and family and I appreciative of all the things theyve done for me over the years," said Byron, who played his junior hockey across the Ottawa River with the QMJHLs Gatineau Olympiques, where he starred alongside Claude Giroux, now captain of the Philadelphia Flyers. "Its hard to stay focused sometimes and you get distracted getting tickets and putting people on lists to see after (the game). I just try to stay focused and Im happy I have success here." A little more than three minutes after Byron tied the game, former Ottawa 67s standout Sean Monahan scored to give the Flames a 3-2 lead as he picked the corner over Lehners left shoulder. The goal was the 20th of the season for Monahan, making him the third rookie this season to reach that plateau along with Nathan MacKinnon of the Colorado Avalanche (23) and Tyler Johnson of the Tampa Bay Lightning (22). Losing that lead wasnt something Monahan or the rest of the Flames were particularly proud of. "I dont know what it was but like I said its not a game we can lose and its pretty upsetting. They capitalized on their chances and they put the puck in the back of the net. Thats something that we can fix and theyre simple mistakes," Monahan said. "We had a lot of chances and unfortunately we couldnt capitalize on some of them. At the end of the day we have to find a way to pull out the win." The Senators had gone into the second period with a 2-1 lead as Michalek sandwiched goals around one from Stajan. Michalek opened the scoring when he redirected a point shot from Erik Karlsson past Ramo at 10:42. Less than three minutes later though, Stajan jumped into the slot and buried a pass from behind the net past Lehner. Michalek re-established a one-goal lead for the Senators thanks to some terrific patience from Jason Spezza. The Senators captain moved around a sliding Calgary defenceman behind the goal-line, cut back out in front and slid a backhand pass that Michalek buried for a 2-1 lead. Notes: Cody Ceci, Bobby Ryan and Colin Greening were scratches for the Ottawa Senators while scratches for the Calgary Flames were Bryce Van Bradrant, Ladislav Smid, Dennis Wideman, Kenny Agostino, David Jones, Ben Hanowski and Markus Granlund. ...The game was the first Ceci has missed in his career since he was called up from Binghamton in early December. He played in 41 straight games. ... The Flames have played in 45 one-goal games this season and remain one shy of establishing a new franchise record. Their record in those games is 22-16-7. Boston Celtics Pro Shop .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. Celtics Jerseys 2019 . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. https://www.cheapceltics.com/. The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Boston Celtics Store .com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Carlos Pena is back in the major leagues with the team that drafted him in the first round quite a while ago. Pena rejoined the Rangers on Tuesday, a week after signing a minor league deal and going to Triple-A Round Rock, and 13 years after making his major league debut with Texas. He was the 10th overall pick in 1998. "God is good, man. Here I am, where it all started for me and its truly very special," Pena said the home series opener against Detroit on Tuesday night, when he was batting sixth and playing first base. "Just to think back where it all started. ... This is crazy. I was looking at a picture I had of my first at-bat ever and it was with a Rangers uniform. My wife sent it to me this morning." The Rangers designated first baseman/outfielder Brad Snyder for assignment when they purchased the 36-year-old Penas contract from Round Rock. Since losing Prince Fielder and Mitch Moreland to season-ending injuries, Snyder was splitting time at first base with Donnie Murphy. Neither Snyder nor Murphy had played first base in the major leagues before this season. "We just brought in a first baseman to play first base, and he has a presence," manager Ron Washington said. "He may be a little older, but he has presence. Throw something in the wwrong spot, and he will hurt you.dddddddddddd He knows how to play around that bag. He knows what to do, he knows where to be. Its second nature to him." In seven games at Round Rock, Pena hit .333 (8 for 24) with one home run. The only person to go longer between games for the Rangers was Sammy Sosa, who made his major league debut for Texas in 1989 and then played his final season there in 2007. Fielder had a cervical fusion of the C5 and C6 disks in his neck last month. Moreland had ligament reconstructive surgery and bone realignment in his left ankle Monday, and the team said he went home to Mississippi. Fielder and Moreland are expected to be ready for spring training next season. After playing 22 games for the Rangers, Pena was traded to Oakland that winter. He has also played for Detroit, Boston, Tampa Bay, the Chicago Cubs, Houston and Kansas City. He was an All-Star in 2009 with Tampa Bay, when he had an AL-high 39 homers. Pena went to spring training with the Los Angeles Angels, but was released March 23 after hitting .139 in 20 spring games. "I was training. I was staying ready. I had faith that something was going to happen," he said. "At the same time, I didnt want to force it. I wanted to make sure it was right and it was the right spot, the right situation." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz