Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
sakura698 Offline

16.09.2019 04:55
sentence because she made a grave error Antworten

RENTON, Wash. Faux Vapormax Pas Cher . - As is usually the case with Richard Sherman, the politicking on behalf of Seattle teammate Bobby Wagner came completely unscripted.Hopefully, this year will be the year that Bobby gets his Pro Bowl. Bobby Wagner, Pro Bowl, a lot of tackles, Sherman said recently. Were going to get Bobby in the game this year.Between Shermans campaign strategy and the colorful description San Francisco running back Frank Gore used this week to describe Wagners skill, the Seahawks middle linebacker is receiving plenty of attention and praise.It seems completely justified. After two solid seasons in the middle of Seattles defence, Wagner is playing at an elite level in his third year. If not for a painful toe injury suffered in Week 6 against Dallas that caused him to miss five games, Wagner would likely be in the discussion among defensive player of the year candidates.Or as Gore said on a conference call this week, using some choice language, That No. 54, Bobby, man, hes ... fast as ... man.The impact Wagner was making on Seattles defence wasnt fully recognized until he was sidelined after tearing the tendon that connects his big toe to the bottom of his foot. He suffered the injury in the first half of Seattles loss to Dallas, but returned to play in the second half.It was the only game hes played this season where Wagner did not lead or was tied for the team lead in tackles.I wouldnt say it matters, but I definitely appreciate it a lot, because its people recognizing you for your talents, Wagner said of getting recognition from others. But to say Im driven by that, I wouldnt say that. Id rather win like 30 Super Bowls.More than any other attribute, Wagners speed in recognizing plays is showing up more this season. His pure speed was one of the skills that made Wagner stand out when he was coming out of Utah State and made Seattle comfortable putting him in the starting lineup as a rookie. That speed his first season made up for what Wagner did not know yet about the NFL.At this point, Wagner has found the right mix between his pure speed and the quickness in recognizing what the offence is doing.I think my rookie year I was just out there, I just wanted to be out there and have fun. Maybe my sophomore year I was thinking a little too much because I wanted to be perfect, but I think everybody goes through that stretch, Wagner said. Rookie year you get out there and want to make as many plays as possible, then second year you want to be perfect, and then you kind of find a combination between the two — making a lot of plays and trying to be as perfect as possible.Not surprisingly, Wagners return has coincided with Seattles stretch of stout defence thats among the best the league has seen in recent seasons. Wagner returned three weeks ago when Seattle beat Arizona at home 19-3 and limited the Cardinals to 204 total yards. Five days later on Thanksgiving night against San Francisco, Wagner had 10 tackles in the Seahawks 19-3 victory.And last week in Philadelphia, the Seahawks held the Eagles to 139 total yards and just 18:04 time of possession in Seattles 24-14 win. Again, Wagner was at the top of the stat sheet with seven tackles.Wagners return allowed Seattle to move K.J. Wright back to outside linebacker and, combined with the returns of safety Kam Chancellor and cornerback Byron Maxwell, finally put the Seahawks defence back in order.If there is anything that you should have witnessed here in the last month is that our team speed picked up, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. You can see us playing faster as were going and thats in the continuity, thats in the communication, thats in the confidence from being together and being out there. Were hoping it can happen again one more time this week.NOTES: Seattle signed DL David King off Cincinnatis practice squad and released LB Allen Bradford on Thursday. King has spent parts of the past two seasons on the Bengals practice squad. ... C Max Unger (ankle/knee) and TE Cooper Helfet (ankle) were both limited in practice after sitting out Wednesdays practice.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Vapormax Nere Pas Cher . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management. Air Vapormax Flyknit Pas Cher . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare. http://www.vapormaxsolde.fr/basket-vapormax-homme-grossiste.html . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny.On Tuesday, Oscar Pistorius will finally learn his fate when Judge Masipa sentences the former Olympian for the death of Reeve Steenkamp. Pistorius was found guilty of culpable homicide, which means Judge Masipa concluded he acted negligently when he killed Steenkamp. So by passing on the more severe charge of murder, Judge Masipa was saying she believed the shooting was an accident. Prison Time: Culpable Homicide Under South African law, the legislation does not provide for specific prison time for culpable homicide. Rather, the sentencing is discretionary (varies from fines to prison time), although its not unusual to see prison time in South Africa of 5-10 years for this type of crime. Still, given its discretionary nature, it’s possible that Pistorius will not face any prison time. Last week, the sides were back in Court for the sentencing hearing. During the hearing, both sides called witnesses with a view to persuading Judge Masipa of an appropriate punishment for Pistorius. Remember, since there is no jury system in South Africa, Judge Masipa will decide the punishment. Correctional Supervision v. Prison Pistorius’ lawyer, Barry Roux, is calling for three years of correctional supervision. Correctional supervision is a community-based sentence which is served by the offender in the community under the control and supervision of correctional officials, subject to conditions which have been set by the court or the Commissioner of Correctional Services, in order to protect the community and to prevent relapse into crime. Under correctional supervision, Pistorius could serve initial time in prison and then be released to serve the balance of his sentence under house arrest. Alternatively, he could be released immediately without spending any time in prison and serve his sentence under house arrest. Gerrie Nel, lead counsel for the prosecution, is demanding 10 years in prison and has said that house arrest would be “shockingly inappropriate” given the circumstances. Sentencing Hearing: In Support of Pistorius During the sentencing hearing, Roux was attempting to convince Judge Masipa that Pistorius was a man of good character who was genuinely remorseful and contrite for killing Steenkamp. As well, Roux sought to establish that South African prisons were incapable of accommodating someone with a disability and that Pistorius was not a threat to the community at large. The evidence presented by Roux was designed to seek the mercy of the Court and leniency during sentencing. To that end, Roux called a number of witnesses that painted a positive, honorable picture of Pistorius, while describing prisons in very unfavourable terms. First up was Dr. Lore Hartzenberg, a psychologist who treated Pistorius in 2013 after the killing. She testified that Pistorius was a “broken man” who has lost his friends and career, as well as his professional and moral reputation. Here are some of the statements she made in Court: - Some therapy sessions were just Pistorius crying, weeping and me holding him - He often showed signs of grief or remorse; sessions often had to be re-scheduled because he was so grief-strricken - When recounting sensory perceptions of the event, he would retch, sweat, pace up and down - signs of trauma. Vapormax Flyknit Vente. - He hasnt reached a stage of healing and acceptance - Pistorius was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He will carry flashbacks with him forever. - His remorse and pain is genuine. - We are left with a broken man who has lost everything. The next witness called by Pistorius’ team was Joel Maringa, a social worker for the Department of Correctional Services. In place of prison, Maringa recommended that Pistorius serve three years of house arrest together with community service, including 16 hours of domestic cleaning. We are basically not saying that he should be destroyed because he will still be coming back into the community, Maringa told the court. Pistorius: An Inspirational Figure Roux then called Petrus van Zyl, Pistorius’s business manager. He described Pistorius as an inspirational figure who has done a lot of charity and volunteer work. Van Zyn also spoke of Pistorius’ work with children, the positive reaction that the children and charities have to the Olympian and the fact that he sometimes let kids beat him in races. Finally, Roux called probation officer Annette Vergeer. She thought it was “highly unlikely” Pistorius would reoffend. She also testified that the prison facilities could not accommodate a person with a disability. She also believed that Pistorius would be a target in prison as a result of his celebrity and was at risk of gang rape, AIDS, tuberculosis, beatings and drug use. Prison would break him as a person, she told the court. She also recommended three years of house arrest. On cross examination, she admitted that her conclusions regarding prison conditions were based on a speech made in 2005 by a government official. For that reason, during closing arguments Nel described Vergeer’s testimony as “sketchy”, “outdated” and “negatively biased”. Prosecution Calls Its Witnesses The prosecution called Kim Martin, Steenkamp’s cousin. The goal of her testimony was to show how Steenkamp’s death devastated her family and friends. Nel also called Zach Modise, acting head of South Africas Correctional Services. He painted a more positive picture of South African prisons and testified that they could achieve the goal of correction, reform and rehabilitation. These are key guiding sentencing principles for Judge Masipa. I carved out a lot of the testimony from the sentencing hearing and played it on my radio show Offside together with my commentary. Click here to listen. The Decision It’s difficult to predict Judge Masipa’s sentence because she made a grave error of law in not finding Pistorius guilty of murder. However, if precedent is to guide us, Pistorius should be sentenced to 5 to 10 years in prison – and closer to 7 years. If the sentence is considered light by the prosecution, expect to see an appeal. On the flip side, Pistorius will likely appeal any jail time. Going into tomorrow, the only certainty in Pretoria is uncertainty. Whatever the outcome, no one should be surprised and some will be disappointed. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz