Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
No title

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Grüße
jin shuiqian Offline

16.09.2019 05:09
108-101 victory over the Los Antworten

ATLANTA - Paul Millsap knew the Atlanta Hawks needed a lift with injuries that sidelined DeMarre Carrol and Mike Scott.But his big offensive night didnt come easily.It was tough, he said. I had some good looks. My teammates found me and led me to some shots tonight.Millsap had 30 points and 17 rebounds and Jeff Teague added 17 points to help the Atlanta Hawks beat the Utah Jazz 100-97 on Wednesday night.Kyle Korvers 3-pointer from the left wing with 58 seconds to play put the Hawks up 100-97 and marked the games 18th lead change.Alec Burks finished with 22 points and Derrick Favors scored 20 for the Jazz.Utah (3-6) led by eight with 4:34 remaining, but the Jazz failed to score again, missing their final seven shots.I dont think it was some egregious mistake that anyone made, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. At the end of the game you have to be tougher, stronger.Korver had 17 points and 10 rebounds for Atlanta (4-3). After his last 3 pointer, the only other points scored in the final minute were a pair of free throws from Teague with 5.7 seconds remaining.Winning their third straight, the Hawks were playing without starting forward Carroll and reserve forward Scott, who combined for a 21.7 scoring average in the Hawks first six games.Millsap, who joined Teague and Korver to compensate for their absence, was pleased to pull down six offensive boards and finish 13 for 23 from the field.I was really just going after the ball and being aggressive, Millsap said. I just got back to doing the things that got me here — getting dirty and getting rebounds.After Ian Clarks layup put the Jazz up by 13 in the second, Atlanta went on a 20-4 run to lead by four at halftime. Teague, Millsap and Korver combined for 37 points in the first half for Atlanta. Millsap added 10 rebounds.Gordon Hayward, Utahs leading scorer over the last two seasons, was just 5 for 16 from the field, finishing with 11 points. Trey Burke had 11 points and 11 assists.TIP-INSJazz: Snyder coached his first game in Atlanta since serving as a Hawks assistant last season in Mike Budenholzers first year as a head coach. ...Favours, who graduated from nearby South Atlanta High School and played the 2009-10 season at Georgia Tech, had several friends and family members in attendance.Hawks: Korver, who holds the NBA record for 127 consecutive games with a 3-pointer, was 4 for 7 beyond the arc. Korver began the game shooting 55 per cent on 3-pointers, fifth-best in the league.UP NEXTJazz: At New York on Friday.Hawks: Home against Miami on Friday. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. Paul Krause Vikings Jersey . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Brian...vikings-jersey/. According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. Mike Hughes Jersey . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - DeMarcus Cousins led the way with 29 points and 14 rebounds as the Sacramento Kings battled back in the fourth quarter to take a 108-101 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Rudy Gay finished with 24 points and six assists, Ben McLemore had 23 points and eight boards andd Darren Collison scored 19 for the Kings, who ended a five-game skid and won for the first time under interim head coach Tyrone Corbin.dddddddddddd Nick Young had 26 points and Kobe Bryant supplied 25 points on a poor 8-of-30 shooting display for the Lakers, who have dropped their last three contests. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz